Will You Admit It?

Club Neverland

 

 
{Eun Mi}
AJ oppa led me to a small booth where Kevin oppa was sitting.
"Time to play with me again, Eun Mi??" He winked.
 
"Ne, watch her please. Make sure that girl from earlier doesn't try anything stupid." AJ told him, as he walked away.
 
I sighed, "So Eun Mi-ah... What shall we play today?" His arms immediately wrapping around my waist pulling me closer to him.
 
"Hmm.. Since I picked last time, then how about you pick this time?" I offered.
 
"Eun Mi-ah," he whispered in my ear, "You know exactly what I would pick if you let me.. So shouldn't you pick?"
 
This again.. His breath tickled my neck, causing me squirm. Which made him chuckle.
 
"Arasseo, Kevin oppa. Let's just talk again then." (orange is Korean! and purple is English!)
 
"Seee.." he smiled, "Did you enjoy today?" he asked me.
 
"Yeah, so far."
 
A girl walked into the booth with a few of friends asking Kevin oppa to dance and to take pictures with him.
I crossed my arms over my chest in frustration, couldn't they tell we were having a conversation?? Ugh.. So irritating...
 
{Kevin}
Eun Mi looked a little bit angry when the girls came. Don't tell me she's jealous.. I smiled at the thought, some of the girls that were there squealed.
 
If Eun Mi was jealous, then that means she started to develop feelings for us.. Or else she wouldn't be affected by the girls talking to us.
 
They finally left after I denied them to dance one last time. But not without glaring at Eun Mi who surprisingly glared right back at them. I hugged her again since I had to let her go to take the pictures.
 
"Eun Mi-ah.. Can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure, oppa. What is it?" she sounded happy again.
 
"Umm.. How do I put this nicely.. Do you like us?? Or have feelings for all of us??"
 
"Ehh.. Wae yo?" She blushed not even bothering to notice that she didn't answer the question.
 
"You don't have to answer if you don't want to. But I'm just asking because I saw what happened with that girl and AJ hyung. And the entire time those girls were here, you were glaring at them. And when you weren't, you were glaring at the girls on the dance floor who were talking to my brothers." she looked at me in shock, surprised that I noticed.
"Well.. It is quite obvious isn't it? You're jealous." I finished.
 
"I am not jealous...." Her voice getting softer at the end as she stopped to think about her actions.
 
She was jealous.. Jealousy makes people do ugly things though.. Doesn't she know that we would never hurt her?
 
{Eun Mi}
Is that what that feeling was? Jealousy? I was angry at those girls because I was jealous?
 
Well.. It makes sense.. I mean.. Jealousy makes people do crazy things.. I've seen in movies and at school.
 
But that means I have feelings for them.. All of them.. Do I? Really??
 
"I don't know, Kevin oppa. If I really felt jealousy, then I have to have feelings for you guys. Which I do, I don't want to lose any of you, you're all important to me."
 
{Kevin}
But that's not the type of feelings that would cause jealousy. Love would cause jealousy. Maybe she has to think about her heart some more. I'll just drop it.
"It's okay, Eun Mi. Don't worry about it. Let's talk about something else." I brushed her hair away from her face.
 
"Okay! Oh, Kevin oppa! Can we go to the rose room? I want to see how much progress everyone has made!" She said excitedly.
 
"Arasseo, let's go." I took her hand taking her there. We all had a key for whenever we wanted to go in here ourselves.
 
She walked straight towards the table.
 
"Wow, Kevin oppa. Everyone is pretty close to each other." She said.
 
"What do you mean?" I looked at mine, the black rose was free from ice but the bottom half of the stem was still melting.
 
I felt Eun Mi reach over and hold my hand, intertwining our fingers. My ice started melting faster.
 
"Like this oppa.." she pointed. "Everyone's is at least halfway gone!! AJ oppa and Kiseop oppa only have a quarter left!!" she pulled me to their side of the table and pointed.
 
They really did only have a quarter left while the rest of us had half.
 
"Even Eli oppa!! He has more melted than Soohyun oppa!!"
 
She pointed at the two.
 
"Wow, I didn't think Eli would beat anyone." I said softly.
 
"Hoon oppa and Soohyun oppa need more help. I should hang out with them more... Oh! Oppa! What about yours?" She walked over to mine. "Hey yours is melting fast now too!"
 
Eun Mi, being so excited was so cute.. "Yup, soon I'll be beating Dongho taking 3rd."
 
"Oppa.. Can I try something?" she asked me
 
"Okay, what is it?"
 
"It's a surprise. Just don't move." She told me.
 
I felt her stand on her tiptoes and kiss my cheek. I blushed this time. 
 
"Ha! It worked! Now you're in third place, oppa!" She jumped up and down.
 
"Yeah.. I am..." I was still clutching my cheek trying to savor the memory.
 
"Okay, let's go back. Now I know I have to help Hoon oppa and Soohyun oppa." she dragged me out of the room.
 
Author's Note: haha skinship with Kevin :) woot :)
Jealousy?? Ooooohhhh.. Haha :)
And poor Hoon&Soohyun.. I will fix this :) haha :) not to worry.