BAD

Reality (TwinklingStarlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re a loser.”

“You’re pathetic.”

“How can a dark skin human be a leader?”

“Tch, don’t pretend that you’re strong cry-baby.”

“Can’t he shut up? His voice is annoying. Wonder how the members handle it.”

Hakyeon curls up like a ball on the mattress; soft blanket covers his body from head to toes.

“I wish he will kick out from the group.”

“Taekwoon oppa suits more as the leader.”

Hakyeon’s hand covers his mouth, muffles up all the sobs into a soft groan.

“His blind folded dance is lame.”

“How can a person be so dark?”

Everyone may thinking Hakyeon is sleeping under the blanket, but if they pay a little more attention, if they look a little bit longer, they will see how the boy tremble endlessly under the blanket, they will heard the muffle sobs that come out from the poor’s mouth. If, only if. But they didn’t.

They think the boy is strong and just leave him alone.

While the boy is so broken and feel at loss.

They think the smile that plasters on the boy’s lips is real and just assume that he is happy.

 While the boy is trying so hard to hold back the tears that just on the edge of his eyes.

They think by saying I’m fine, they boy is really fine and find no time to pay a little bit more attention on how the boy’s voice feel so unreal.

They think and make their own conclusion, but not Taekwoon. Not the quiet Taekwoon. He is quiet, but he not blind. He is quiet, but he is not blind to see how the eye bag under Hakyeon’s eyes got bigger than usual. He is not blind to see how Hakyeon try really hard to smile in front of cameras, fans, members, and in front of him.

It hurts, to see someone tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter