Love or Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun’s POV

I enter our classroom following Seunghee from behind and head my way to my own seat at the back near the window,  while Seunghee is at the second row align with the teacher's table. 

I can clearly see Seunghee's side profile from my seat every class, but today I immediately drop my head on my desk to take a quick nap before class will start. 

Suddenly I just felt someone slap me on the shoulder. Can't I have my rest!? 

"Yo! Nam Taehyun." I recognize who it was. 

I raise my head throwing a deathly glare at my classmate, Song Yunhyeong.  "Ya! Can't I have any peace here!?" My voice already raised. 

Then I felt another tap on my shoulder but this time it was softer than the first. I turn to look over to the other side to see my other classmate, Kim Donghyuk.

"Hey, chill bro. it seems like you woke up at the wrong side of the bed." He says giving me more gentle taps yet I still gave him a glare. 

They are my friends but sometimes they can be really a pain in the neck. Their jokes sometimes doesn't have right timing with my mood. Most especially now. 

"Will you two just quit it?" I annoyingly say taking Donghyuk's hand off my shoulder and shift my body returning to my sleep. My back facing them. 

I manage to have at least fifteen minutes of sleep before class official started. 

 

Lunch time. I already had my lunch along with my two goon friends. I'm now on my way back to the classroom to take another rest but then my attention caught something, or someone. 

I found Seunghee with someone at the hallway going to the library. She's with Kim Jinhwan, the guy who made her rant last Saturday.

I got curious,  so I move a little closer towards them but I also made sure that they won't be able to see me. 

"Mianhaeyo Seunghee-ssi." Looks like his apologizing but for what? "You are beautiful, talented and smart." Of course she is. "But…" he pauses and smiles at her sadly. "But I can't accept your feelings for me because I already have someone that I like." 

There it goes, but it was nice of Jinhwan to give her a compliment yet it won't help in making her feel better. 

"I understand Jinhwan-ssi. I'm very sorry for bothering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter