하나

Love or Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun’s POV

It's a rainy afternoon, I'm by myself trying to compose a mg since I'm bored waiting for my parents to arrive home.  

I was strumming my guitar when I heard the doorbell rang. I walk my way to look at the monitor to check who it was outside. If it were my parents they would immediately enter the house because they know the passcode of the house. 

It surprised me when I saw my best friend Seunghee standing outside of the door. I quickly open the door for her letting her enter. She was silent as she walks her way the living room. Oh boy, something is wrong, I can sense it just by looking at her expression. Gloomy. 

"I'll get some plates and cups." I said and walk my way to the kitchen. 

I take some plates and cups from the cupboard and head back to the living room then prepares the snacks that she had brought and pour some soda on our cups. 

"Aissh...  I'm going to make myself fat. " hurt is evident in her voice as she angrily takes a tteokkbokki from the plate and ate it. She doesn't even care if it was spicy. "Why is love cruel to me?" She asks taking her soda in one gulp and her eyes were already teary. 

"What exactly happened?" I couldn't help but ask. Oh boy here we go, I need to listen to her story that seems to repeat for several times already. 

I'm already used to Seunghee's love cycle. I don't know why she always have brushes on boys who already have Girlfriends and she will always end up getting heart broken. 

Being her best friend, I just let her rant all her disappointments and listen to everything she tells me. It does make her feel better. Either bad or good news, I'm always the first person she informs and it is a pleasure for me too. 


I've known Seunghee for as long as I can remember. Both our families are friends and as this children it also made up friends. 

She is the youngest and the only daughter of the family Kang, she has two older brothers named Kang Daesung, the eldest and Kang Seungyoon, the second child and my inspiration. 

Seunghee is smart, attractive and she loves to design clothes. Her dream is to be a fashion designer. I have always admire her and I like her a lot but every time I tell her about my feelings she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter