Love or Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghee’s POV

I'm on my way to the company building to have my job interview. I have applied as a fashion designer to one of South Korea's top fashion line.

I'm pretty excited yet nervous at the same time because it would be Mrs. Kwon, the owner of the company to do the interview. 

It has been my biggest dream to be a fashion designer and if I get hired in this company it will be a great start for me to reaching my dreams and also this will really help to hone my skills. 

I manage to arrive around one-fifteen in the afternoon which I still have fifteen minutes before my interview. Well it is better to be early than be late. 

The CEO's office is located at the 21st floor of the building and as I step inside of the building's premises I manage to catch the elevator and hurriedly enter. 

Inside the elevator there was an old lady which I greeted when I entered and also there was a guy wearing a black leather jacket and brown sunglasses that his eyes are almost visible but I didn’t bother to look. The old lady went off at the 7thfloor leaving me with the guy. I noticed that the only floor number that is pressed was the 21st floor. I guess he will be going to the same floor. He doesn’t look like in the proper attire if he will also have his interview with the CEO.

Not minding him, I take my compact mirror from my bag to check my face. But at the background of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter