Twin-Wins

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chimchim?"

Jimin didn't turn to him and that make Taehyung sad. 

"Chimchim.." Taehyung try again.

"Yah! It's not fair! Sungjae-ah!" Jimin didn't hear Taehyung call him. He too concentrate playing bingo with his friend, Yoo Sungjae.

Taehyung feel down and sat there silently. But not for long being ignored, he get up and walk to the corner. There's sea-saw behind the class. He sat there and play with his fluffy lion. "Leo-ah, Chimchim doesn't hear me.. I'm sad.." He mumble sadly.

"Hey! Jimin! You look cool with that cap." One of the girls giggle. Jimin smile and that make the girls melting. Taehyung on the other hand, just look proudly and flash bitter smile. Taehyung can see many of the boys come around Jimin and play with him while Taehyung only can sit alone with his flushy lion. 

Taehyung know he's weak. He's not tough as Jimin and his brothers. He always stay behind them. 

"You always being alone right?" 

Taehyung snap and he look infront him. There's a girl who Jimin always talk about. Jimin's crush. Taehyung doesn't know what to do. He get up and bow respectively even they're in the same age. But Taehyung know, He and Jimin was the youngest because they both was born in the end of the year.

"I'm sorry if i'm scared you, Tae." Jiyeon smile. 

Taehyung still in his state; holding his flushy, stand quietly. Jiyeon chuckle and told him to sit. Taehyung sit but there's a huge space between them. 

"You're so cute, Tae. No wonder Jimin always stay beside you."

"I-I'm s-sorry..?" Taehyung look at his right side confusely.

"I have been watching you guys.." Jiyeon giggle. "..it's notmeans i'm stalking,okay?" 

Taehyung smile then he nod. "Chimchim and my brothers always protect me. I'm weak." He whisper.

Jiyeon smile and she nod. "It's okay, Tae. You can be a man, one day."

Taehyung look at Jiyeon then Jimin. he flash a proud smile at Jimin. "Thanks.."

"Your welcome! Oh! You want to be friends?"

"We always be, right Yeonie?"

"Y-yeah.. But it's you.. I.. Nevermind."

Taehyung chuckle cutely. "You want to be friend with Jimin, am i right?"

Jiyeon blush. "T-tae..I-it's..Not what you think.." 

"I will keep that. Jimin will be happy if you want to friend with him." Taehyung smile.

"Taetae~ Oh! J-Jiyeon?"

Taehyung look up and saw his twin infront him blushing. He chuckle. "Chimchim! Jiyeon want to be your friend! You're so lucky!" He tease the elder.

Jimin and Jiyeon turn into red as apple. "Y-yah!" They said in unison. Taehyung laugh. This probably will be fun.

"U-Umm. See you later. Teacher will come." Jiyeon flash her beautiful smile and turn her way to her seat where her bestfriend, Eunjung sit.

The twin wave at her and they walk to their place. 

"What was that?"

"What?"

"Jiyeon.."

Taehyung giggle. "You left me behind again.."

"Tae.."

"Sorry? Buy me ice cream."

"Okay. I'm sorry, Taetae. Forgive me."

"After that."

"Okay"

 

 

When they get back and Taehyung happily eat his ice cream that Jimin ask Seokjin to buy for him. Seokjin ask the elder twin why. 

"I left him like before.."

Seokjin just shake her head and she smile. "You know Taetae is weak outside but was strong inside. But one day he can broke too. You should not be like that again, Chimchim. Okay?"

Jimin nod as they walk inside the house. Taehyung run to the kitchen and pouted infront the sink. He look at Seokjin with pleaded eyes. Seokjin chuckle and hold him up and sat him on the sink. She open the water and wash her son's hand. Jimin stay at the living room where Seokjin left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter