Cousins In A Day

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven of the family were gathered at the living room. Namjoon and Seokjin were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie while Yoongi lying on the couch beside his parent. Sleep ofcourse. Jimin and Taehyung were on the ground playing PS4 while Jungkook had been hugging by Taehyung from the back. Hoseok was in to his book. 

"I almost there!" 

"Chim! I lose!" Taehyung pouted as he put his chin on the baby's head. Jungkook look up and down back as he take the toy and bite it. "No kookie. You cant bite it." Taehyung put down the toy on the table and play with the baby's finger. 

"Ah! Yes! I win!" Jimin throw his arm up as he giggle. Taehyung look at him smilling and he take Jungkook's hand as he make the younger clapping happily. 

"Congrats Chim!" Taehyung chirp as he grinning. Jimin high five with his twin and pinch Jungkook's cheek. "Konglet shim!" Jimin and Taehyung cooed at the younger's cuteness and they start tickle the baby. 

The family were rest in a piece. Not untill they heard the doorbell. The kids look up toward the door and then look at their parents. Seokjin and Namjoon look at each other before Seokjin stand up and walking toward the door. Namjoon saw his wife open the door and gasp. He heard someone shouted. "Unnie!" He know immediately the voice. The kids still on the floor as they in clueless. 

Seokjin gasp and she smilling in happy. "Why you guys dont call us to come? We're not ready yet to greet the guest and the kids still in their pajamas." 

"Nah~ we love to make a surprise." The guest chirp happily as they exchange tight hug. 

"Awww look at you, Jaehwannie. You're tall than Yoongi now. And awww look at the kids! Hye Hyukkie~ I bet Wonshikie and Hongbinie will grow up tall than my kids, i guess. Come in." Seokjin grin as he take the guest hand to lead them toward the living room.

"Oh Hakyeon-ah! Taekwoon-ah!" Namjoon stand up immediately as he saw whose coming and greet them. He make his way and went to his cousin. Taekwoon still hold the baby as he return the side hug with his cousin. "Why you guys dont call us? We doesnt ready anything yet."

"Thats what i ask them." Seokjin chuckle as she make her way to the kitchen with Hakyeon. They not forget to bring the food that Hakyeon make too. "Honey! tell the kids to go bath." Seokjin shout from the kitchen.

Namjoon shouted back a yes as Taekwoon sit down on the couch where Seokjin and Namjoon were sit before and put Sanghyuk down with the kids. He let out a chuckle as he saw Yoongi still in his sleep mod. Namjoon shake his head and wake the elder son's up. Yoongi growling as he open his eyes tiredly. He rub his eyes and immediately sit up as he saw his cousin. "Oh hey Jae!" 

Jaehwan grin and sit beside Yoongi. "Tired huh?"

"Yeah.." Yoongi lean in the couch. Jaehwan nod as she slap the boy's thigh. 

Taekwoon and Namjoon were in deep conversation. The kids went upstair as they went toward the twin's bedroom. Hoseok like to hold Sanghyuk and chatting with Hongbin. Wonshik was guard by the twin left and right and they enter the bedroom. 

"Ta-dah!" The twin grinning. Wonshik chuckle as he ruffle the twin's hair. 

"Okay now! Go bath first and then we can play together." Wonshik state and the twin nod. They ran toward the bathroom and jump in to the shower, together. Wonshik chuckle as he went to woredrop. He open it and think what shirt that the twin will wear it. "Hoseok-ah! What shirt they love to wear?" 

Hoseok who still chatting with Hongbin as he playing with Sanghyuk finger, stop and look at Wonshik. "They love the hoodie though. But it summer. So make them wear that blue and pink pair shiet over there. And not forget the short pant over there." Hoseok point the shirt in the woredrop and another point the pants that hanging at the window. "Thanks Shikkie for helping the twin." 

Wonshik shrug and grin. "Nah they love me more than Binnie."

"Yah!"

Wonshik and Hoseok laugh at the pouting Hongbin. "I'm kidding, Bin." 

Hongbin huff. "Whatever.." And he continue their talking with Hoseok before. 

Wonshik gathered the shirt and the pants on the Jimin's bed. "Okay this pant was Jimin and this blue shirt. And here Tae's pant with pink shirt. Okay!" then, he heard the shower off and he make his way toward the bathroom door. He knock twice and open it. He giggle as he saw the cute scene. 

Jimin help his younger twin, who sit on the side toilet while humming a kid song that they just learning from theirschool, rubbing the younger's hair with the towel. He heard the giggle and turn around to meet the culprit. "Shikkie hyung!"

"Done?" Wonshik rub his tears as he help the twin. Jimin and Taehyung giggle and they nod. The three make their way out from the bathroom and the twin run toward the bed. Wonshik shook his head and help the twin with their cloth. After settle with the cloth, they went toward the toys as Wonshik promise them to play with them together. 

While at the other side, Hoseok and Hongbin make their way out when the three of them play with the toys happily. Hoseok put down Sanghyuk beside Jungkook on the floor as they arrive at the living room. The two baby play with each other hand as they can communicate in their baby talking. 

"Hobi? How's the twin?"

Hoseok look up at his father and smile. "They get bath like okay and Wonshik help them." Namjoon nod and continue chatting with Taekwoon. Hongbin and Hoseok went outside where the elder child were. They saw Yoongi and Jaehwan playing shooting the ball. 

"Noona!" "Hyung!" 

Yoongi and Jaehwan stop for awhile and turn to the side to see Hoseok and Hongbin run toward them. It's like they racing. "I'm first!" "No! Me first!" Yoongi and Jaehwan chuckle. 

"Okay kids! Why dont we just play shooting the ball huh?" Jaehwan ask and give a look at Yoongi. Yoongi shrug and nod. Hongbin and Hoseok beam in happiness. "I will take Hoseok."

Yoongi groan. "Then come here Binnie.!" Hongbin chirp happily and Yoongi place him infront the the goal. He give the younger a ball and Hongbin hold up. He look up as he aiming the right position and shoot. The ball was bouncing to the wall beside the net and Hongbin pouted. "It's okay Binnie. Try again."

Jaehwan give the ball toward Hoseok and Hoseok catch it. "I can see his potential." Jaehwan wink playfully at Yoongi. Yoongi growl.

"He always play with me. No wonder." Yoongi shoot his tounge out. Jaehwan laughing. 

Hoseok shoot the ball and bam! He look like pro. He chirp happily and Jaehwan jump upside down. Hongbin pouted and Yoongi ruffled the younger's hair. "Come on! You can do this!" Hongbin nod and take the ball. He stood infront the wall again and shoot. The ball go in to the net and his jaw open. Yoongi chuckle and hug the younger from the back. He hold up and spin the younger. "You did it!"

Jaehwan and Hoseok jump upside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter