Revenge Time

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook always be a brat maknae. He will make sure his brother will suffer. Its not like he doesnt love his brother. Its just the way he show his love toward his brothers. A revenge. Keke

"So~ how about we ride first!" Jungkook chirp happily. 

Hoseok and jimin gulp nervously. "Emm kook, why dont we play bump cars first?" Jimin smile weakly and slung his right arm over the younger's shoulder. 

Jungkook shrug. "Supahajima no no no~" 

Jimin pouted. Hoseok gulp. Taehyung and Yoongi laugh heartlessly. "Come on! Kook will mad at you of you against him. And you know what will happen when kookie sad." Taehyung smile bitterly to support the called evil maknae. 

Jungkook grin and whisper thanks. 

Taehyung giggle and he wink playfully. Taehyung know Jungkook plan to get revenge on them. Hoseok and Jimin alway flicked his head when he direspectful. But not just they flicked, slap too. But not in hard way. Jungkook know his fault, but he dont get it why they always do that to him. 

Only Taehyung know about this. Taehyung know jungkook is a meanie maknae among them. But what he know the most is jungkook love them very much. Even he got slap and flicked everytime, he still not fight them. And this is how he get hos revenge or mostly showed his love.

Taehyung grateful for that.

"Okay fine!" Jimin sigh and pouted.

Hoseok sigh and just can pray for their life.

Yoongi, taehyung and jungkook just can laugh at this dramatic action.

"Okay! Lets go!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That *huff* was so *huff* SCARYYY!!!" Jimin cry in Taehyung's arm.

Jungkook just laugh. Yoongi shake his head as he rub Hoseok's back. 

"I HATE IT VERY MUCH!!" Jimin cry again.

Taehyung can only smile bitterly. 

Yoongi sigh. "How about we go to that big marry-go-round?"

Jungkook and Hoseok just nod and jimin huffed. Taehyung smile widely as Yoongi know his brother will be excited. They walked toward it. Taehyung hug Jimin from the back for calming his older twin. He whisper a sweet word to make Jimin smile. And its work. 

"Promise me."

"Pinky promise!"

"Alright then!" Jimin grin and Taehyung smile excitedly.

Yoongi can only grateful that he has brother like taehyung. Jungkook sit beside Hoseok and utter sorry again and again. Hoseok just shrug and smile bitterly. "Its okay, kookie." He ean his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Come on, Tae. Which one you want to sit on?" Yoongi ask Taehyung as they make their way to the Big marry-go-round.

Taehyung look around it and saw a horse. A white horse with golden hair. "That one!" 

Yoongi watch it in awwed. He know Taehyung will choose it because he know Taehyung love the beautiful thing. He then lead Taehyung to the horse and help the younger because the horse are big and high. Taehyung utter thank you. 

Yoongi choose a car. Modern car Infront the horse that Taehyung sit on. It was black and golden. Very uniq one. 

The people start to fill the game. And when it full, the mechine start round and round. 

Jimin watch amusely and smile when he saw Taehyung and Yoongi laugh. Jungkook take out his phone and start to take a picture. He will blackmail his older hyung. He giggle.

Hoseok laugh. 

When it have done round and round for 15 minute, it stop slowly. Yoongi hop and go help Taehyung. They went out and greet by their other brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter