The color red

The red balloon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ."

“Jaejoong!” 

Two years later, the two sworn enemies, also known as Jaejoong and Changmin, still refused to call it truce. Yunho had pretty much given up at this point, but every now and again he’d have to break the two apart. He knew deep down they cared for each other a lot, but god forbid any of them let it show.

“Changmin, it’s your turn to entertain the pediatric ward, so why don’t you go play a game with the kids?”

Jaejoong smirked and twirled a few strands of now blond hair around his finger, “you shouldn’t play hide and seek with them, Changmin.”

“Why not?”

“Because no one would look for you.”

Changmin shook his head, “wow, I walked right into that one.”

Yunho smiled and beckoned the blond over with a wave, “my shifts over, so what do you say we go to our new house and start decorating it?”

About a year after they went to Paris, they had decided to buy a house together, Well, Yunho bought a house and Jaejoong just kinda tagged along, but he did actually manage to get a better job after finishing school. Jaejoong now worked at a hotel, and he could almost smell a promotion in the near future.

While they were getting settled in their new home, Vic was staying at Changmin’s house. The young doctor certainly didn’t mind the fluffy creature sneaking into bed with him every night, and both Jaejoong and Yunho knew that Vic was taken great care of at Changmin’s house.

“So I’m thinking we should have a color theme and take it from there.”

“Okay, so what are you thinking?”

Hand in hand they walked through the park. It was November so the air was cold and the streets were icy. They sat down on a bench that gave them a nice view of an ice-rink not too far away. It was late, but the ice-rink was lit up and the scenery was nothing but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter