So Much For A Perfect Life ☆

Lovin' ♥ You Could Be A Crime

"Rightyo then," You grinned.You stood up a little tipsily, but you quickly righted yourself. You marched over to the bar where your victim was sitting and prepared yourself. From standing just beside him you could see that he wasn't in good condition. His head hung low and by the way he was chugging back his drinks you suspected it had been a hard day for him. He definitely fell under the drowning-sorrows-in-drink category. He seemed pretty broken up too.

For a moment you had a change of heart. Afterall if his day was that bad then he didn't need you making a fool out of him as well. It would be wrong to prank him right?

Nah, he'd get over it. He probably wouldn't even remember it the next morning. Besides, once a lady take up a dare its Girl Law to complete it. And in no way, shape or form was you going to break Girl Law tonight. Instead you tapped him roughly on the shoulder and waited for him to turn around. He did so sluggishly, so your suspicions were confirmed. He. Was. Hammered. But you waited patiently for him to face you. But when he did…he left your  tipsy mind reeling.

"Yes?....." He questioned.The way his perfectly disheveled jaw spoke up to question and that breathtaking smile of his that looked like he was keeping a secret from the world.

He was Hot with a capital H.

Dark brown hair and matching chocolate brown eyes decorated his face. His eyes were lucid, despite how sluggishly he was moving or how much he'd had to drink.You couldn't help seeing how the curves of his cheekbones perfectly blended with his strong jaw line. He was not quite tan but still a bit darker than you and you could see from here that in fact his coat was upper-class. And if you wasn't mistaken his jeans was Armani. Damn and it fitted him perfectly. You could see the outline of his sculpted chest even through the thin wool.

    +   
 

Then you realised you was getting distracted, and you couldn't get distracted! So what if he was hot? you still had a dare to complete! you fixed him with a glare and planted your hands on your hips.

Show time.

"Just who do you think you are?" you demanded angrily.

"Excuse me?" he asked, his brow wrinkling in confusion.

"You know what I mean! Why'd you stand me up?" you asked, your voice growing louder. "Last week remember? Our one-year anniversary!"

"Uh, miss, I-"

"Oh don't you even try it!" you yelled.You was really getting into the swing of this; there was no way you would stop now. "I waited at that stupid restaurant for two hours and you didn't show. I mean, we went out for a year and suddenly I'm not GOOD enough for you? Not even good enough for a breakup text?"

Mr Hot-With-A-Capital-H was only looking slightly bemused by my outburst, but all the people around us (who had overhead your distress and decided to eavesdrop) were not so amused. A few were shooting him dirty looks and shaking their heads. You felt a little bit bad about that. Even the gruff looking bartender was shaking his head at the man with disgust.

Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

"I can't believe you!" you continued. "I was in LOVE with you, completely and utterly in love with you! And you said you loved me too! You said you LOVED me! And then you just ignore my texts? I thought something might have happened to you. That you might have been in an accident…but then your friends told me you just didn't want to see me anymore. Guess I'm a fool right?"

For a good measure you started up the fake tears, adding in a little heart-broken sob now and then. Now pretty much everybody in the bar was watching you and giving you words of encouragement.

"You tell him girl!"

"Don't let him get away with that."

The guy was looking even more bemused now, his lips twitching into a lopsided smile. You remembered that any second now he could rat you out and leave you playing the fool. Time to skedaddle.

"Whatever," you said bitterly. "If you want to throw away the best thing that's ever happened to you, fine. You're not worth it. Go find some other girl's heart to break."

You turned to walk away but he stood up and grabbed your arm, spinning you back to face him. For a moment you got the insane thought that he was going to kiss you, maybe it was the look on his face, or maybe the intimacy of our stance. Afterall his lips were just a few scant inches from your. But apparently you was mistaken. He only wanted to talk.

"You're right," he said seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=D aaaH thanks every so much for commenting and subcribing it was so exciting!!! i seriously love you guys , i know i haven't updated in trillion years now so i will try to update every single weekend if possible!! & i have made some little changes as i thought i needed it to be more professional ~

Were you guys suprised with who it was?? HeHeHe i don't think it was obvious do u? (really?) hahaha lol well to finish off the update i will give you a y video of only drunken guy BYUNGHYUN ! & sorry to the people who didn't realise >:P