Chapter 1 - Offically The Weekend Night...

Lovin' ♥ You Could Be A Crime

You could use either videos as i'm not sure which was you like to choose... i couldn't decide between these two! Blast those volume of songs really high lol.If you don't like my selection ... pleasee tell me how i could improve my writing and my selection's of songs.. Hope you enjoy it! and i'm sorry if its to long ...Also comment and subscribe!! im grateful to all the subscribers who subcribed..

Remember : you just made my day!! :)

which are

  •  Precious-Jessie
  • Angel_Ljjang
  • DiamondGirl
  • BrillSistaKPop
  • crazyannaxd
  • bainshi
  • Pandaphinia
  • shineesh

 

 

 

 

You came up to the steps of your front house door and opened it , turning the brown creamy knob... as you flashed on the lights ... the room was bright as closeness of sunshine... you went up the stairs looking for something to wear as you was going to meet your very two best-friends who ever lived in planet earth.

You gathered all of your school books and piled it into a neat blocks of line and went towards the crystallized wardrobe .....You looked at the two of your favorites dresses and couldn't decide...

You just hated making decisions why can't their be someone to sort it out , your parents used to spoilt you , you were in free decisions zone but as you're living alone it's was extra harder.

You had to call up you close- companion to help you out when ever their's a fashion night-mare.

You skipped towards' the pink decorated hello kitty desk,your alternative choice was to prefer the phone or either running across the street.And you decided the phone , of course !

" Kitty....what shall I wear today... I'm going toward's to the club.... to PARTAII!! " You yelled in top of your voice

" Yah..kiddo i have told you so many times not to call me kitty!"

" Aww but oppa....you look ever so insanely cute when your wearing your kitty pajamas..."

Yes.. people always thought he was a girl as you looked like a person to hang out with girlfriends not boy-friends but...hes your best friend since kindergarten.. you and him were so close that your parents had to take houses next to each other and .. guess what?...

He still lives across you because without him .. you wont beChoi~~~~, you wont be the cheerful girl that is class president of your college!

"What shall i wear?" you asked through phone to Zico.

" YAH!.. I'm not your girl friend .. have you ever thought of me as gay??! I'm the y Zico who raps not your fashion assistant...it was a mistake to give you my number. "

" Pleaseee.. come over.. i will let you borrow my hello kitty book cover" you pouted with cuteness

"Hello kitty my ! fine let me get changed and prepare to come over unlike some girl who calls me at 1 am to ask me what to wear..  "

"You can get changed here oppa " you giggled at the thought of what happened last time.

" So then you can scream and stab me with a pen for harassment and you just had to do in the center of my skull didn't you... don't think I'm going to get fooled like last time." he twitched his eyes at the memory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You glanced up to see zico standing in front of you with amusement , as you was only wearing a t-shirt with nothing underneath except lacy underwear.

You smiled sheepishly and quickly went backwards hitting your bed...falling on it and grabbing your flowery duvet ,nearly suffocating yourself.

"You could have knocked ....." you glanced up to see him turning around.

 He looked away smirking and sat on your bed looking the other way.

You grabbed the sliver sequined shorts which was thrown on the floor and struggled to put your legs through the tight space as you were in a rush. As you swirled around to get your two favorites dresses..

1st. y / ty mini dress which cost a fortune since it was transported from Italy for your birthday from your auntie.

2nd.The dazzling lacy black dress which makes your eyes look mysterious and warm.

" Oppa.. i will wear the first one , no peeking! ok..? " you said as you picked up your glitter dress.

" .. mHmmm" he mumbled.

You started stripping your t-shirt off revealing your lacy black bra you brought last week with zico because your best mates were "busy" more like making out with single victims...

As you struggled to take your shorts off  as the zipper got stuck in between the material. You finally put on your dress and smoothed down the tiny creases which decorated your y dress.

" How's this?... "  you mumbled as you tried to get the shorts off your leg and kicking it as far away as you could.

" Yeah good.. amazing body " he muttered again... his eyes sparkled which looked it could turned into a sweaty hot scene.

* Where you and him in bed sheets which involve very dirty scenes where it would have to be banned to anyone under age of 21....! 

What are you thinking Choi~~~~. *

" Ok tell me after I wore both of the dresses since you might like that one better." nervously you replied

You toke your favorite dress you brought after persuading your boss to give you a raise.. as you took off your dress ... your bra strap slipped over your arm while you put on your black lacy dress.

You fell over as you slipped on your shorts you wore earlier.

* I am SO getting rid of these shorts after zico is gone..!*

You smoothed down your curly fringe which covered your eyes.

As you glanced up to look at the big mirror across your  bedroom , you saw  Zico eyes darting across the mirror.. he was looking at you all along while you was getting changed.

" YAH..! YOU DIRTY ERT.. How could you... !!? "  you toke your pillow and started hitting him hard on his back

" W-hat , I'm a man tooo.....Choi~~~~ !" wincing at the pain you were causing him.

He grasped your hand and pulled you towards his lap as you seated right in middle of his strong legs.

"Arghhh aish this guy! "screaming your head off like their no tomorrow .

"Ssh... keep calm I'm not going to do anything..." he put his index finger towards your rosebud mouth calming you to shut up. " To tell the truth you look beautiful in anything you wear...Choi ~~~~ i can't believe you haven't noticed that yet.. you don't need my help"

You stared at him looking through his golden browny eyes , feeling awkward at such closeness...You got to admit through 17 years of your life you never got so close to a man expect your dad.

"Than-k you ..... i don't know what to say now.. " you smiled warmly.

"You don't have to say anything .... now get going before i really do  have to kiss you to shut up " smirking

"Aish this guy....you would never change zico oppa!" getting yourself out of his grip and walking towards your dressing table.

You turned around " AND dont think that i think you as a sweet guy just because you said that i look beautiful " you stuck your tongue at him and hurried downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whose turn is it now?" Jia asked. Her drunken hazel eyes surveyed our small group looking for a victim.

  

"Don't look at me," Kira laughed, leaning back in her seat. "I already did my dare."

"When?" Jia asked mischievously.

Kira rolled her eyes, "You know when,Choi~~~~ dared me to the busboy when we first sat down. I did it before I was even drunk! You on the other hand had to be hammered before you did yours."

"I'm not drunk!" Jia  protested indignantly.

"Yes you are," you smiled. "You are sooo drunk."

"I'm not drunk…I'm tipsy." she said holding her nose in the air in a mock-dignified manor. The effect just made her look like Jae Suk smelling something bad, and you couldn't help but giggle behind your hand. Kira on the other hand didn't bother with nice manners and laughed openly to her face. Jia glared at her but really, you think she was too drunk to care. Soon enough she was laughing with the group a anyway.

* To give you the run down, Jia and Kira have been my two best friends since I started High school seven years ago. At a time when we'd all been close together and knew no one, we banded together. Now that we're celebrating college,making us even closer.They coming to college with me and un- meet zico.Of course they haven't met zico yet as he went to another school but now my two girlfriends and my kitty boy-friend will be able to meet together I'm so happy.

Anyway, Jia's a blondey browny but not in stupid ...Bimbo-ish a -way. Don't even go to far thinking she's  an evil cheerleader or vain or insanely popular. In fact, she's not clichéd at all. She's just normal…other than her wicked sense of humor. But that only comes out once she's had a few martinis. Kira on the other hand is insanely beautiful. She's got olive skin, almost black eyes, unfairly long legs and slim curves. But despite her looks she's really quite shy and timid; she doesn't like to talk to anyone but Jia and me.

You're probably thinking, 'Timid? Her? Didn't you just say she kissed the busboy for a dare?' Like I said, alcohol makes people do some stupid things. I on the other the other hand would never do a stupid thing…well, most of the time. I'm commonly known as Yoo hana The responsible class president , the girl who prefers to read than to party, the one who'd hold the tissue box while you cry and the one who'd never do anything stupid ever as so people through the school say so.

Oh I'm trying to sound boisterous again. *

Anyways, you've got legs that are usual height…unless your wearing high heels, which you are right now and they look amazing in your black sequined mini dress.You've got the modest curves and skin that's only a little bit pale. You prefer to think of yourself as fair. You've got dark chestnut eyes like milk chocolate with luscious –if you do say so yourself– eyelashes. But all this, topped with dark and lustrous, could almost have been mistaken for jet black hair , still leaves you looking ordinary.

Especially when your'sitting next to Kira. So that's really all there is to know about you and your friends…at least on the surface anyway. Because everyone has their secrets and you are sure they have their fair share.

"Well," Jia frowned. "Kira did her dare…and I already did mine…" she bit her lip in concentration, trying to figure out who was left, "that leaves you Choi~~~~!"

"Okay then," you smiled, with courage that only margaritas can bring. "What's my dare?"

"Hmm," Jia hmmed. Both she and Kira glanced around the packed bar looking for victims. Since it was late at night the bar was packed full of alcoholics and partiers and those depressing little people trying to drown their sorrows in drink. You never could stand people like that. Finally Kira's eyes narrowed, telling you she'd found a target. For that person's sake you hoped the dare wasn't too embarrassing. You didn't want to make any enemies. Actually you hoped for your sake as well so you wouldn't spend your years in high school only to get arrested for some drunken dare just as you started college.

"Got one," Kira said, grinning from ear to ear. "You see that guy over there?"

You looked at where she was pointing to see a guy sitting at the bar by himself, chugging back drink after drink. From here you could see he had a head of blonde hair and that he was wearing a posh stripy black coat. He seemed normal enough, but you never know as they could be girl's dream come true. He could be anyone; even a crazy guy straight off the street. But some reason you doubted it. Everything about him seemed upper-class; in fact, you was surprised to see him in such a dingy bar. But it didn't waste time to think about the life of someone you was just about to prank, so instead you tore your eyes away from my soon-to-be-victim and back to Kira.

"I see him," you replied nervously.

Kira grinned, "Your dare is to-"

"Wait!" Jia interrupted quickly. "I want a say in this too!"

Kira sighed and rolled her eyes before leaning over to Jia. She whispered something to quiet for you to hear in Jia's ear. It didn't take long for her to explain, but by the time she'd finished Jia was giggling like a maniac and nodded her head frantically.

"This is going to be so funny," she giggled. "Go on, tell her!"

"I was about to," Kira muttered rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I know you were about to, just shut up and get on with it!" Jia reprimanded.

"If you'd stop interrupting I would." Kira snapped and shot Jia a glare. When Jia didn't reply she smiled and continued, "Like I said, that guy over there leaning over the bar, you have to go up to him and pretend to be a girlfriend that he stood up. Or just a date that he stood up. Pretend to be heartbroken. Whatever works for you, as long as it's dramatic."

"And loud," Jia added.

"Yes," Kira smiled. " Extra loud is good."

Remember how you said that you never do anything stupid? That you was always sensible?

"Okay! I'll do it," you grinned, thumping the table.

Yeah…about that. Alcohol + Small Brain = Stupid. Very stupid,

"Wish me luck girls," you said, pushing your  chair away from the table.

"You know you always have my luck." Kira grinned to the air.

"Good luck!" Jia beamed with drunken enthusiasm, beaming with joy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol so cute!!.. i want to gobble you all up.. :)

Hello, Call me Chico or call me Chi if you prefer, i was wondering whether i should make fanfic or not as I'm a noobie , i hope i will get better and improve with all of your comments and support , please i mean please tell me idea's as it will inspire me to keep carrying on ... i will try to make it as interesting as a story can get ... Most of the time i might busy and may not be able to update , i hope you guys will be understanding!Comments would be highly appreciated and Subscribing would make my day!! ~~~ xD 

Relax,Read,&Enjoy!! <33

Also note to silent readers.....Thanks for reading even though you may not comment or subscribe... If you have time come and show me your support!!