Chapter 2- The day of the trip

A dream of a musician

The day of the trip...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jonghyun POV

I woke up early moring to catch my flight at 10 am to jejo-do. Its 7 am and I'm very late as i still didn't finish packing my bags. Soon i was out of the house bidding Roo goodbye and dashing down the stairs to the ground floor.

At the airport I met Yura, Mir and Daehyun who were standing alongside some of the production and the composing team. I looked around for Jinki or Key but found neither of them. Still looking around for Jinki, Mir came up to me and said "you're looking for Jinki aren't you" "yes i am aren't they supposed to be here?" "Yeah they should but knowing Jinki I'm pretty sure he's still sleeping" said Mir and as soon as the last syllabus came out of his mouth i saw both Jinki and Key along with key's secretary Taemin running towards us.

"Speaking of the devil, here comes his highness" said Mir mockingly. 

"Ohh shutup Mir you know how much i love sleeping" said Jinki while walking towards me and Mir.                        

"Yeah i do" said mir as he went back to his group. 

"So did you print out the handouts to give out later?" 

"Ahh yes sir i did its in my bag" i answered embarrassingly as Jinki looked me up and down

"You sure did well in choosing your clothes you look good" said jinki with a straight face. "Thank you" i replied. 

"Hey jinki at least put on a smile if you're hitting on this poor soul" said Himchan the head of the production team. 

"What hitting are you talking about i can never hit jonghyun" replied jinki smartly. "You know that's not what I'm talking about and who is this is he your new toy" said Himchan

"No Himchan he's not. He's just one of the composers" jinki replied back.

They kept on talking- well arguing more than talking- and i stood there between them not knowing what to do. They eventually stopped and Himchan bid me goodbye with a wink. What a weird guy this Himchan was. 

"Don't worry about himchan he's just an who thinks he's better than anyone" said jinki while lookig at me.

"Yeah I'm not and I'm pretty sure you were not hitting on me" 

"Yeah i was not" said jinki as he head back to his friend Key.

I was a little bit disappointed as he replied rather fastly. Well what did i expect. 

The flight to jejo-do was smooth and everyone got there safely. After taking our luggage i heard someone talking on a megaphone.

"Everyone gather around me. Helloooo everybody please gather around me we're supposed to leave now!!!" Said Hoseok using a megaphone. 

People started gathering around him as the bus that is taking us to our hotel parked next to hoseok. Everyone climbed up the bus and took there seats. Key demanded Taemin to sit next to him so Jinki had to sit next to me as the seat next to me was empty.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jinki POV                                 

'Why am i sitting next to jonghyun the trip started badly by waking up late and now i have to sit next to him' Jinki thought while fumbling through his bag looking for his earphones. "I get a little bit of car sickness but i won't vomit i promise" jonghyun said to me as i fished out my earphones. "Don't talk about vomiting infront of me especially during this trip. I'm in a very bad mood now and you talking is giving me a headache so please stop"

I said back to him and regretted it immediately as i saw his sullen face. 

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to sound harsh it's just talking about vomit brings back painful memories" 

"I understand sir you don't have to apologies" he replied while looking at his fingers.           

"Okay jonghyun now i'll sleep you do the same too" 

"Yes sir"

"You can call me hyung in this trip I'm not your boss now"

"O..okay sir.. i mean hyung" 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jonghyun POV

"You can call me hyung in this trip I'm not your boss now"

"O..okay sir.. i mean hyung" i said with surprise filling my face. 

I never thought he'll let me call him hyung i guess this trip is going to be good after all.

 

I woke up to someone carefully shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see Jinki's face in front of mine. With a start i moved my head backwards and hit the window. 

"Owww" i cried in pain and heard someone laughing next to me i opened my eyes again to see Jinki smiling at my clumsiness. My heart did this weird flip like last time. His smile never fails to make me a little bit dazed. 

"Come on lets go everyone went down already" he said as he looked around the bus.

I looked around and true no one was there with a little humph i stood up and carried my bags with the help of Jinki and into the hotel's lobby. 

"Thank you hyung" 

"No problem now lets go they're waiting for us" said jinki while walking towards our group.

A tall and handsome young man stood next to Key and Himchan. His name was Minho as i saw from his name tag. They discussed the assigned rooms as we had booked the whole 3rd and 4th floor of the hotel. 

"Your rooms are now being prepared for you sir it'll be ready in no time" i heard the young man say as i stood next to jinki    

"It should have been prepared since morning why are they preparing it now can't you see we're very tired" said Key angrily.

"I'm sorry sir but a problem arised and its going to be ready in no time"

Key was stopped from retorting back by Jinki.

"Umm Minho" said jinki while reading the name tag. "you don't have to worry Key here is a little bit sensitive when it comes to timings. Now make sure they finish fast"  "Yes sir" replied Minho as he excused himself.

key turned angrily towards Jinki

"What's wrong with you i had the best excuse to hook up with this hot and you ruined it for me what an " said Key while pointing accusingly at Jinki. 

"Ohh well I'm sorry for ruining your chance but I'm 100% sure he's straight now why don't you go and your dear boy taemin I'm pretty sure he's willing to do so as i see him following you around everywhere" replied Jinki with a frown.

"Now now aren't you a little bit jealous here??" Said key

"Jealous me hahaha I'm just annoyed that's it now lets assign roommates" 

"I'm going to room with taemin i already decided" said key while turning to me. 

"You can room with him i see him everywhere with you now" said key while pointing at me.

"Whatever i don't care anymore"said Jinki.

 

Rooming with jinki was what i have feared with what happened in the bus before i don't wanna risk causing any more problems in this very unstable relationship. I hope this trip ends smoothly i prayed silently. 

"Jonghyun come on our room is ready" said jinki who was standing next to Minho. 

"Okay hyung" i said. Mir gave me that weird look he's been giving me since morning and its been creeping me out since then. "What do you want mir" 

"Nothing just have fun alone..with jinki..in your room.." he said 

"What do you mean..seriously mir you always have twisted ideas in your head i don't understand you anymore" i said while walking behind Jinki to the elevator.  We entered our room that had a very beautiful view from our balcony. "Woaah what a view come hyung look at it".

"Yeah what a nice view. Come on lets unpack we have stuff to do later" Jinki said while going back to his bags.

"I'll take this bed" Jinki pointed at the bed next to the window. 

"Okay hyung i'll take this one then" i said as i sat down with a pleased voice.  One hour later jonghyun woke up as he heard the sound of a door closing.

"Ohh i woke you up I'm sorry. I just took a shower you can go in now we're going out after 30 minutes" Jinki said while drying his hair with a towel and another one draped around his waist. 

I looked at him and my gaze slowely went down to his chest i felt my self getting hotter. I immediately looked up as i heard him clearing his throat. 

"Yeah sure i'll go wash up now you don't have to wait for me" i said while getting up from my bed. 

"Okay just make sure you wash up fast" i heard as soon as i closed the bathroom door behind me.

'What was I even thinking looking at him in that way Aishh what Mir said will never leave my head' thought jonghyun while checking the temperature of the water. 'It's my first time seeing jinki like that and he looked so damn hot...aghh jonghyun stop thinking about him you'll never get out of the bathroom if this continues' thought jonghyun while washing himself.  

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

30 minutes later jonghyun was running down the hallway and into the elevator. He went straight to his colleagues as soon as he stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby. "Here you are Jonghyun we've been waiting for you" said Mir with a hand draped over jinki's shoulder. "Leave me alone Mir I don't need to listen to your advice on how I can hook up with someone thank you..I'm pretty sure I hooked up with more women than you ever did" Said jinki while trying to remove Mir's hand.

"Who said I'm talking about women here. You jinki have to look for someone your own gender as I see most of your relationship with women went down the hill" retorted Mir with a smile.

"What are you talking about Mir!! I'm completely straight!! now go away your face annoys me" said an embarrassed jinki.

"Whatever It's my bad for being a good friend here tsk. ."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jonhyun POV

I saw what happened between jinki and Mir and thought how would it be if I ever dated jinki. The thought went as fast as it came and felt my cheeks getting hotter. 'What got into you jonghyun stop thinking about jinki' I said to myself. 

Soon we were out of the hotel and going to see the blanket of flowers by the coast we brought our beach attire as well to swim in the ocean afterwards. 20 minutes later we reached our destination and exclaims could be heard from both the composing and the production teams as theseed flowers could be seen clearly from our bus. 

"It's very beautiful isn't it?" I heard someone talking behind me and saw jinki looking at me. 

"Yeah..It is.." I replied 

"It was your idea and I see why you choose to come here" said jinki while looking at the now close flowers. 

Everyone stepped out of the bus to look at beautiful scenery in front of them some took pictures and the other just stood there looking at the flowers. I went to pose and take a picture next to taemin and soon we were accompanied by key and jinki as the 4 of us took a picture with the help of Yura. 

As people finished looking and taking pictures of the flowers we took the bus again to take us to the beach nearby. Everyone changed into their swimming clothes and I stood there not knowing what to do as I was very bad at swimming. 

"What are you doing standing here by yourself young boy" said Himchan who was standing next to me. 

"I'm not really good at swimming so it's better for me to just stand and look at people having fun" I replied.

"Oh well you can let jinki help you he's very good in swimming" he said with a wink. 

"Hey Himchan what are talking about with jonghyun" said a voice that I knew so well. 

"Oh hey jinki. Why don't you help your toy over here swim he ls very bad at it" said himchan

"He's not my toy himchan stop saying that!" " come on jonghyun I'll teach you how to swim" 

"You don't have to hyung I'm fine here" I said back

"Ohh so now you're very close you even call him hyung..That's a first" said Himchan with a smirk.

"We're not that close. I just asked him to call me hyung as I'm not his boss right now" replied jinki

"Yeah sure.. have fun guys I'll go now" said himchan with a smirk still grazing his features.

"Don't listen to him he's just a weirdo" 

" okay hyung....but is this the first time you let someone else call you hyung?"

" well yeah I'm very harsh in workplace I wanna be a better person" said jinki with that beautiful smile.

"But hyung.. why does he keep calling me your toy.." 

"Don't mind him, as I said before he's just an " 

"Okay"

Together we headed to the beach and jinki taught me very well as I ended up doing some strokes. We had a wonderful time but soon it was time to go back to our hotel. Everyone was dead tired when we reached the hotel but hunger made us go straight into the hotel restaurant as we had the best haemul-jeongol and more jejo island delicacies.

"Aigoo I'm full" I said as I stood up from my chair. "I'll go to the room now" I said to jinki.

" aren't you going to stay for the games?" Said jinki.

" I'm very tired hyung swimming took out all of my energy" I said with a sorry face.

" ah well don't worry you can go" said jinki. I saw a little bit of disappointment shown on his face, but I brushed it off I'm sure he's not disappointed. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

haemul-jeongol- spicy Korean seafood stew.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So here is the next chapter!! what will happen to jinki and jonghyun?? More stuff will occur in the next chapter stay tuned 😆