Chapter 3

A dream of a musician

Jinki POV 

'He must be so tired I might have overworked him' i thought as i saw jonghyun leave the restaurant.

"I see you developed a soft spot for that jerk" said key next to me.

"What soft spot don't talk nonsense" 

"I see..but the way you looked at him when he left says otherwise"

"It's kind of my fault I was hard on him when I was teaching him how to swim earlier" 

"Well he really looked tired" said key as he finished his food. 

"Should I go and check on him he might need something"

"No you don't have to jinki let's go and have fun he's fine by himself" 

"Okay"

"Come on let's go" said key as he stood up from his chair.

Guilt accompanied me through out the whole evening and I couldn't focus well on the games we played 'l should have went and checked on him' thought jinki while sipping on a bottle of beer.

"You better not get your self drunk like last time jinki" said a voice that belonged to himchan.

"Don't worry Himchan...just take care of yourself" I said as I finished my beer. 

 

I wanted to check on jonghyun, so I excused myself and lied on how I suddenly got a stomachache. The games can be played later I need to check on jonghyun first.

I entered the room 302 slowly and saw jonghyun sleeping soundly he looked so peaceful and beautiful. I stared for a few seconds at him until I saw him stir and finally opening his eyes.

"Oh hey hyung.. what time is it" said jonghyun with sleepy face.

"It's still early jonghyun go back to sleep" 

"Then why did you comeback I thought it's till 3 or 4 am" 

"I got tired and partying is not really my thing" I said as I sat down on my bed.

"Okay then... how was it?"

"Nothing special just people having fun" I said as I turned to face jonghyun with a smile. 

"Go back to sleep I didn't mean to wake you up" 

"It's fine hyung.. and I don't feel sleepy anymore" 

"Okay" I said as I laid back on my bed.

"hyung I had this question on my mind since the first month of me working at SM. Why does it seem that you hate my guts" said jonghyun cautiously. 

I was surprised by the question I never thought he'll ask. I guess I have to tell me him it's been so long already.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jonghyun POV

I saw jinki hyung laying on his bed and the question that I had in my mind since forever spilled out of my mouth without thinking.

"hyung I had this question in my mind since the first month of me working at SM. Why does it seem that you hate my guts I don't remember doing anything" i said. 

"It's kind of a long story to be honest. I for many years had this crush on Key my best friend, and when you came Key began to develop some feelings for you. I was really blinded by my love for Key at that time, and I developed this bad attitude towards you it never occurred to me I would cause you distress. Key then wanted to ask you out but I thought of how I could stop him from doing that.  And well my only option was ruining his favorite jeans and what would revolt key nothing other than ruining his designer clothes. I was next to you when he came to ask you out and I pushed you slightly which made the coffee you were carrying fall on his jeans" said jinki with a sorry look on his face.

"When he stopped liking you I couldn't just stop being bad towards you so I kept my attitude" continued jinki.

"I guess your plan did work, but you kinda made him hate me forever" I said 

"Yeaah I'm sorry about that" jinki said with a soft smile.

My heart did that flip again. " it's fine hyung I guess we're good now aren't we?" I said.

"yeah we are" said jinki with the smile still grazing his features.

"You have a beautiful smile" I said without thinking and looked at him with my eyes wide open. 

"You think so? I guess I should smile often then" he said with his eyes turning into those beautiful crescent shape I liked.

"Yeah.. I feel like having a drink do you want some?" I said as I stood up from my bed. 

" yeah grab me a can of beer" 

I handed him the beer he wanted and sat down on my bed. He looked at me expetedly 

"What is wrong hyung? " I asked

"Nothing..do you wanna sit at the balcony the weather is beautiful outside".

"Yeah sure let's go" 

The weather was very nice indeed and quite romantic. I thought of how I'm spending this night with jinki out of all people, but I like it. 

"So are you seeing anyone jonghyun" 

"No hyung I'm single" I said embarrassed "it's just me and Roo" 

"who is roo?" He asked curious. 

"she's my dog a dachshund" 

"Oh how cute I have a dog as well his name is Garcon a toy poodle" said jinki excitedly 

"you must love him dearly you're literally glowing" I said with a small laugh. 

"He was with me for a long time and he's a gift from key as well ..He's very dear to my heart" he said while looking at the sea with a smile. 

I looked at him and he looked so handsome the moonlight defining his features very well I couldn't stop looking. Is it the alcohol in my blood that's acting up or is it something I've wanted to do this whole time as I really wanted to kiss him at that moment and at that time. He looked back at me surprised that I was looking at him but soon a smile could be seen on his lips. Ahh those lips..those soft looking lips I wondered how it would feel if I kissed those alluring lips. I realised what I was thinking about and shook my head. "What's wrong" spoke jinki with his deep voice. The voice that always shouted at me but now speaks so gently. "Nothing hyung.. I guess the alcohol is having an affect on me " I said sheepishly. 

"I'm getting drunk too come on let's go sleep" 

"Okay hyung" I said after giving him a last look. 

As I was going back to my bed jinki took a hold of my hand and stopped me. He suddenly turned me around.

"I wanted to do this since I saw you sleeping earlier. Stop me if you don't want it" he said as I saw his face drawing near to my face. I stood there like a statue not knowing what to do. Soon a pair of lips touched mine and I felt a shiver run up my spine. I never thought he would kiss me and those lips felt much more amazing than what I thought it would feel. He stopped and looked at me.

"Do you want me to sto.." I interrupted him with a very clumsy kiss. Soon he took the lead and kissed me forcefully, tongues were fighting for dominance as he moved forward and into my bed. Soon clothes were being removed as jinki held me down. He looked at me seriously.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked softly. I looked back at him in the eyes and nodded.

"yes hyung I've been wanting to do this since last week. Please done make me wait" 

 

Nothing can define how amazing that night was I never felt anything strong for anyone as much as I did for Jinki. His touches, kisses and those lustful looks made me want him more and more. The night ended with a deep kiss as jinki came on my chest. 

"this was amazing" said jinki panting next to me. 

"Yeah it was.." I said panting as well.

"I think I like you" said jinki with a smile.

I looked at him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. 

"I think I like you too.." I said 

"How are you going to walk tomorrow. I might have been hard on you" he said with a smirk.

"Don't worry I've had enough night stands to know how to walk the next morning" I said laughing a bit. 

"Well don't think of this as a one night thing... you're in for good"  said jinki while my cheeks.

Leaning into the touch "yes I know hyung you're in for good too" I said. We looked at each other for a while until we declared it a night. "Goodnight jjongie" "Goodnight hyung" 

sleep never came to me as I thought of how I finally did what I wanted to do for a while now. What I feel for jinki is more than a simple crush. I guess it won't be far till I fall hard for him. 

 

The next morning came as I felt soft hands shaking my bare shoulders I stifled a yawn as I saw jinki next to me.

"Good morning sunshine" he said while planting a small kiss on my nose.

"Good morning hyung" I said with a shy smile.

"Last night was wonderful wasn't it jonggiee" he said cutely 

"Yeah it was" I said as I felt myself blushing.

"Come on sleepy head we need to go out its 10 am already"

"Okay hyung" I said as I removed the sheets from me.

 

The whole day was spent hiking up Dragon's Tail. I went up the hill with jinki by my side. Mir kept on giving me knowing looks and soon he took me aside when jinki was busy talking with Key.

"So what happened last night. Huh I know something must have happened" he said.

"What are you talking about nothing happened" I said embarrassed.

" your face says otherwise why are you blushing. You were literally glowing when you were hiking with jinki before" 

"It's nothing Mir... nothing happened last night we just talked" 

"Mmmm okay.. I'll know eventually" he said with a last look he left me to his friends. Jinki then came next to me.

"What did he want" asked jinki. 

"Nothing....he's just wondering if I'm fine you know because I excused myself early yesterday" I lied without looking at him.

"Oh okay. Let's go over there the scenery is so beautiful" he said while pointing to my left.

The trip soon ended with no one injuries or someone being arrested. Soon we'll go back to work and compose more songs that idea itself made me sad. 

 

2 month later.

"Hyuung!!" I yelled from the living room in my apartment. "Come and join me Fast and Furious 6 will be played after 1 min" 

"Wait babe I'm changing my clothes" said jinki from our room.

"Okay babe just change faster it's going to start at any moment" 

"Here I come move aside I need to sit" he said while trying to make some space with his . 

I made myself comfortable as I leaned on his chest. These nights can never get old me and him just sitting on our sofa in our living room watching a movie or a drama together with roo and garcon playing together. It felt home when I was with jinki I felt I had someone too lean into rather than the opposite and I had someone next to me when I woke up early in the morning. Someone who would share my meals with me rather than eating by myself. 

My whole life had one dream which was being a musician everyone looks up to. But what I know now my only wish is to be with jinki forever and never leave his side. I used to be known for being on top of jinki's most hated composers but now I'm known for the one jinki had fallen in love with and I like it.

I turned to jinki and gave him a small kiss. " I love you hyung" 

He looked at me with the smile that I loved " I live you too babe" 

 

The end..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I know garcon is key's dog but he is jinki's dog here 😊.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OMG I finally finished I hope you enjoyed my first fanfic!! Please leave me some comments to read later 😄♡♡ 

Anyeong~