final encounter fort of blankets keeps me safe

minseok's luck ( minseok against the world )

minseok doesn't get it , he wasn't a klutz before he's just not lucky that's all. as incidents after incidents happen all in front of luhan! that one time where he went to the bathroom in the mall and the stupid door won't open up and he has to crawl out the gap under it only to come face to face with luhan and oh! that one time he was drinking lemonade that fell right on his crotch stupid chanyeol and his craziness! that made a yellow spot! did he mention he was wearing a white pants? yes luhan was in front of him. offering him a sympathetic smile. oh and that time where he feels like jumping off the roof , when they attended that stupid college party where he got his piss drunk and puking his guts out on luhan's shirt thinking isn't this just too much?

 

minseok never felt this childish before as he made a fort out of blankets as he is muttering " i am safe here no one's out to get me here! " he stayed there for two days , his friends trying their best to make him come out. .

 

he did though in the end as lu han forced himself in minseok's safe haven , convinced him to get out kisses him senseless that minseok realized he hasn't showered or brushed his teeth for two days ... never mind that though , lu han is his any way! take that world!

 

 

 

hoped you enjoy reading!