first encounter - meet the big fella

minseok's luck ( minseok against the world )

minseok isn't sure why he's even here right now , he's starting to re think all of his life decisions right about now , he wasn't a party animal or a social butterfly and his stomache is starting a coup d etat right now with these drinks that are being served which he doesnt even want to know what exactly it is.

 

his friends , chan yeol , kai , sehun and chen seems to be out there enjoying themselves with the party games that are being held , fastest beer chugging , beer pong , body shots etc. and here he is fighting with his stomach and terribly losing as he run to get to the nearest bathroom.

 

as soon as he sat down on the bowl he gripped on the walls as a big fella tries to come out , he was so focused on getting the fella out that he forgot to lock the cubicle door. but you see the world seems to be out there getting him as he came face to face with a deer like pretty boy his shock though seems to do the trick and brought out the big fella , the pretty boy seems kind though trying to hide the grimace in his face with the smell.

 

minseok really wants to go with the big fella down the drain at that point as he cleaned himself up and ran away mumbling sorry to the boy and finding his friends to tell them that he'll be going home now and maybe try to suffocate himself with his pillows.