Chapter 3

The Gangster Is Under
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You did not tell me you're friends with that sleepy-head." Naeun whispered to Chorong as they walk with Shin Hyejeong. Yes, people. WITH. SHIN. HYEJEONG. The one who was sleeping during class.

 

"You did not ask." Chorong whispered back while Hyejeong remains silent even though he hear their conversation. Why would he care, anyway? He only cares for his girlfriend, Kim Seolhyun.

 

By the way, they are heading to the school's secret room which is only for Hyerim and his company. A room like a house. That's the simplest description for that room. If you're asking why they have a room like that, well it's because Chorong's family together with Hyerim's are the owners of the school. You noticed it in the name of the school? Jung-Park University.

 

Chorong and Hyejeong stopped in front of the last room in 4th floor so obviously, Naeun stopped also. "So, we're already here." Chorong said to Naeun, wearing her sweet smile.

 

"a-are you sure--"

 

"C'mon, Naeun. How many times have you asked that question? And how many times have I answered you don't worry because they will surely like you?" she sighed.

 

"Sorry."

 

Chorong opened the door,  she pulled Naeun inside the room as well as Hyejeong and closed the door again. So right now, Naeun sees the president, Bang Minah, sitting on the lap of her boyfriend, Kim Yura. (Wow, she didn't know the president is like that.) Then Seolhyun whose chin is on her palm, looks like she's waiting for someone, with that, Hyejeong walked toward Seolhyun and gave her a peck on her lips. "You missed me?" 

 

"Uh-huh." Seolhyun pecked Hyejeong's lips back. Seeing her boyfriend's sweet smile is the best thing for her.

 

'Too much PDA.' Naeun thought. 'Where the hell did Chorong bring me?'

 

"Hey guys, stop flirting for a while. We have someone new in this company." Chorong clapped her hands in order to catch the others' attention cause fck once they flirt, you will never be able to stop them.

 

Minah, the 'president' was shocked when she saw Naeun that caused her to fall on the floor. "Ouch!" she pouted.

 

"Clumsy." Yura, her boyfriend offered his hand to the girl and pulled her up.

 

"Whatever."

 

"But you know I love clumsy girls. Especially you." he winked at Minah that made the girl blush.

 

"I said stop. Flirting." Chorong said seriously.

 

"Alright." YuMin couple answered and then sat beside SeolJeong.

 

After that, Chorong proceeded. "So as I've said. We have--"

 

"Yo guys!" Chorong closed her eyes in irritation, someone interrupted her again. And guess who? It's her cousin with his friend Bomi! Her great cousin with her great ex-- whatever.

 

The boys gave each other a fist bump before the two sat down the sofa.

 

"Woah! Hey there, Ms. Son. Have you finally accepted it that you have a crush on me?" Hyerim asked, teasing the girl. AGAIN. But Naeun ignored him. Such a waste of time if she argue with the boy again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter