Chapter 2

The Gangster Is Under
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong and Naeun walked silently to their room. Well Naeun is really quiet and Chorong is really afraid that Naeun might think that she's annoying. When they enter the room, the teacher was already standing in front but is still not discussing the lessons.

 

"Oh great, speaking of the transferee! Come in, Ms. Son." the teacher said smiling at the girls-- or at Naeun, rather. Chorong went to her seat and just watched the teacher bringing Naeun in front. "Kindly introduce yourself, miss."

 

Staring at the class with her pokerface, Naeun began to speak. "Hi. I'm Son Naeun. 15 years old. Nice to meet you all."

 

Their teacher nodded, waiting for Naeun's next words but Naeun remained silent. "Was that all you wanted to say?" the teacher asked Naeun while Naeun did nod in response. "O-okay.. now choose your sit. You can sit beside Mr. Shin," she pointed out the sleeping Hyejeong. Naeun's eyes widened a little, why does this teacher allowing the said guy to sleep when it's class hour? "Oh sorry, he's really like that. It's not new to us. And, back to the topic. You can sit beside Mr. Shin or in front Ms. Park." then the teacher looked at Chorong which means she refers to Chorong.

 

With that, Naeun didn't think anymore and just said, "I'm going in front of Ms. Park."

 

"Okay. You can go now." the smiling teacher said. When Naeun is already sitting, the teacher speaks again while looking at Naeun. "I am Kwon Yuri, but the school requires the student to call the teachers by their surname so you can call me Ms. or Maam Kwon. I'll be your adviser in this whole school year." she introduced herself and Naeun just smiled a little with a nod. "So.. let's start our lesson!"

 

Ms. Kwon began to discuss. She's not boring, unlike the other teachers Naeun have had. She think she will  be happy in this University. She's thinking about random things until Chorong poked her from the back so she turned her head and mouthed the word, "why?"

 

"you got the 'fcking-unlucky-chair'." Chorong answered in a low volume. Naeun's brows meet. "Just be ready." she warned the younger with a serious face.

 

The class was interrupted when someone suddenly knocked on the door, so Ms. Kwon opened it and the student government's president, Bang Minah, showed. "Yes Ms. Bang?"

 

"The Principal is calling for a meeting. All of the faculty members were needed."  Mina said politely and smiled back to the teacher. Yuri is really a happy person, you can't tell it if she has a problem or not because she's always smiling. She also have the nickname 'Ms. Happy Virus' in the school.

 

"Ah sure. I'll be going, please tell them to wait for me for a while." then she closed the door when Minah left their room. "Okay class," Yuri faced her students. "I know you heard it. We'll be having a faculty meeting so I'll probably be leaving you here for a short time. I'll be going now, do not go outside this room. You can use your gadgets while I'm still in the meeting. When the bell rang and I'm still not here, just wait for Ms. Nam (Jihyun) for your next subject. Understood?" she reminded her students.

 

"Yes Maam." 10-Sphinx (their section) answered in chorus.

 

"Good. Bye for now." Yuri smiled again, "And Ms. Son? Enjoy your stay here in our section. You're already a part of our family. Byeeee!"

 

The class began to talk to each other and the room was filled with noise.

 

"Hey." Naeun said facing Chorong.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter