Chapter 4

The Gangster Is Under
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom? Where are you going?” Naeun asked her mom when she noticed that she’s preparing some bags. It’s her 2nd day in Jung-Park University. Hooray!

 

“Just going to have a business trip at Japan.”

 

She finally took the last step on the stair and she reached the ground floor of their house, “for how long?”

 

“well it’s a really big matter about business so I guess 2 to 3 months?”

 

“WHAT?!” Naeun yelled, “2 to 3 months?! Are you serious?!”

 

“Yes, dear. I’m serious.” Her mother replied with a sigh.

 

“you should’ve told me earlier!”

 

“Even I, myself, was shocked when my other business partners told this to me last night.”

 

“Whatever.” Naeun just said and walked out.

 

She didn’t even look at her mother. Didn’t even bid a goodbye or said “Take care, mom.” Why would she? If she feels like her mother doesn’t even want to be with her. Naeun thinks that her mother is just using their business as a reason but the truth is, her mother doesn’t really love her. Since her father passed away, she didn’t feel loved anymore. She’s mad, and hurting at the same time. She don’t like this. The feeling of being alone and not important to the persons who are important to her? It .

 

 

 

 

“Bad mood?” Chorong asked the taller girl as they enter the room in sync. Naeun just shrugged not knowing what to answer. If she say YES, then Chorong will definitely bother her and ask what is the reason. If she say NO, Chorong will still do the same thing. You know, Naeun is really not an open person. She’s used to keep her problems herself. “Hm.. I see.”

 

“What is Minah and Yura’s section? And Seolhyun’s?” Naeun changed their topic before Chorong could start asking her.

 

“YuMin’s section is 10-Minotaur while Seolhyun’s section is 10-Pyramid.”

 

“Why were your sections different? Isn’t it stressful that your bestfriend’s section is not the same as yours?”

 

Chorong glared, “Oh c’mon, Naeun. They’re not my friends. I’m too fab for them.” she joked but in a serious way.

 

“Conceited.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Nothing. I said Bomi oppa and you look good toge--”

 

“Don’t you ever dare say his name together with mine!”

 

The class suddenly became quiet, their classmates’ eyes are on them. Well, Chorong just shouted.

 

“S-sorry.” the short girl said in an embarrassed tone. With that, their classmates began to make noise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter