Bad Dreams

Alone

Sungjong was in Myungsoo's bedroom, laying besides the sleeping boy. He propped himself up on this elbow, watching Myungsoo in fascination. The setting sun filtered through the blinds, illuminating Myungsoo's face. He looked like a cherub, an angel sent down from the heavens. Myungsoo was much different from the person he was on stage, when he was L, it was evident. L was always serious, his features were predominantly grim unlike Myungsoo. Sungjong stared at his lips, his perfect pink lips, he wanted to know what they felt like. Would they be as soft as he imagined?

Suddenly Myungsoo began to stir, he looked as if he was having a bad dream. His eyes opened, zooming in on Sungjong as he woke. He sat up straight, eyes filled with alarm as he took in Sungjong's presence, he was sent a deathly stare. "What are you doing here? Were you watching me?" Myungsoo yelled. Sungjong jumped off the bed in shock, pressing himself against the wall, praying it would swallow him whole.

"I- I wasn't-" Sungjong shook his head, not knowing what to say. He tried to read Myungsoo's face. He was furious.

Myungsoo let out a harsh sigh, his cold eyes piercing him. "I know about you, Sungjong. I know that you," his face scrunched up in what looked like disgust, "like me. I tried being a friend to you, but this," he gestured inbetween the two of them, "is NEVER going to happen. You disgust me." Sungjong's hand immediately grasped his broken heart.

His breath was cut short. It felt like he couldn't breathe, he felt as if he was being suffocated. His throat was closing in on him, he called for Myungsoo, pleading him to save him but Myungsoo continued to curse at him. Sungjong sank to the ground, gasping for air. The last thing he saw was Myungsoo standing over him, smirking. He looked like L, cold and aloof.

Sungjong woke up in a sweat, hands automatically clinging to his throat. The room was dark with the last bits of sunlight fading into the distance. His neck aching as he sat up straight. His breaths were heavy, he closed his eyes, it was only a dream. He grabbed his hair, groaning at the thought of Myungsoo smirking as he let the darkness envelop him, what if Myungsoo really did hate him? He peered behind himself expecting to see their manager but found the older man's spot was deserted. He was alone, as usual, he thought to himself.

Wondering what time it was, he looked towards the clock, 8:04pm. It was late, perhaps the manager was out fetching the boys. He knew the members must have had a busy day, he knew all too well that comeback schedules meant little to no time for eating, the members must be starving. Sungjong got up from the desk chair, the marble floors freezing against his bare feet. His head was still buzzing from his nightmare causing him to slip, he caught himself on the corner of the desk before he plummetted towards the ground. He was exhausted, his thoughts ran rampant.

He busied himself, staying idle would lead his mind astray into dangerous territories, he couldn't let that happen. He came to the conclusion cooking would distract himself. He set the table for all seven of them, it had been far too long since they had a meal together, their individual schedules often overlapped. He would cook kimchi jiggae, have quality time with his hyungs and all would be right in the world, or so he thought. He needed to be in contact with them, he needed them, maybe even more than they needed him.

After setting the table, he headed towards the fridge, hoping Woohyun didn't finish the kimchi he bought earlier this week. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Short update because I'm still high from Infinite's newest album release and couldn't concentrate. BTW, I was too lazy to reread, so pardon me if there are any spelling or grammar errors.

Please subscribe and comment!

In the meantime, please watch Infinite's new MV, BAD! Also please remember to vote for them on Show Champion, MNetCountdown, ect. They are promoting only for 2 weeks, let's make it count!