Chapter 2 .

Stolen Goods .

Stolen Goods .

 

Chapter 2 .

 

 

Author's POV

 

Jiyeon sighed as she trudged out of the school gates. Detention wasn't all that bad with Block B, but after she had returned to class, somehow, word had spread around that Block B was talking to her and looks of hatred were thrown at her by their fangirls in the class.

She could hear the words of spite and the scoffs of the girl, but she couldn't care less. This was the same thing she had to go through 4 years ago when her father had gone to jail.

 

Just as she was about to turn a corner, she saw the door of a black car open, and out stepped B-Bomb.

 

"LEE MINHYUK, YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW." a voice shouted from the inside of the car. "IF YOU DON-"

 

The voice was cut off as B-Bomb slammed the car door close and walked off in the other direction.

 

"That was weird," Jiyeon muttered as she stared at the black car that tailed B-Bomb.

 

 

A few minutes later found Jiyeon together with Teen Top at their usual hangout, getting ready of their plan.

"Ahn Daniel! I haven't seen you around, where did you go?" Jiyeon pouted as she hugged Niel.

 

"Boss sent me on a secret mission," he laughed and ruffled her hair. "I just came back this morning."

 

"Secret mission? What is it?" Jiyeon asked, curious about what mission Boss would send Niel on. 

 

"Yah, pabo, it wouldn't be a secret mission if he told us would he?" L. Joe scoffed at her, making her pout and frown again.

"Psh, evil Byunghun." she stuck out her tongue and walked off with a huff.

 

L. Joe looked at Niel and they both laughed at her childishness.

"Still bullying her, ay?" Niel nudged L. Joe as they watched Jiyeon beg C.A.P to tell her Niel's secret mission.

 

"What do you mean bullying? I don't bully girls!" L. Joe rolled his eyes as Jiyeon clinged on to C.A.P, saying that she was not going let go unless he told her.

 

"Right..." Niel chuckled as he saw C.A.P capture Jiyeon in a headlock from irritating him, preventing him from doing his work. "Has there been any news from her father?"

L. Joe shot a look at Niel and sighed. "No, so far he hasn't contacted us since he suspected an enemy company has been watching his every move. I bet Jiyeon misses his monthly letters."

 

"Is there any way we can get him to at least talk to her?"

 

"No," L. Joe shook his head. "He complete cut off all contact with us." 

 

Niel sighed as he watched Jiyeon get pushed away from C.A.P, but the former refused to let go. "She could live much better."

 

"I know." Came the only reply before Ricky shouted an emergency.

 

"HYUNG AH! THERE ARE PEOPLE OUTSIDE!" Ricky stood up and pointed at one of the several monitors in front of him.

 

L. Joe jumped off his sit and rushed to Ricky's side. "Any identification?"

 

Changjo zoomed in on the group of men dressed in black outside and everyone gasped. 

"They're armed?!" Jiyeon was the first to break the silence, flinching as one of the men kicked their door.

 

"Chanhee, Byunghun, Ricky, Jiyeon, take the internal stairs to the roof and jump to the other building, me, Daniel and Changjo will stay here and prevent them from finding anything. Go." C.A.P commanded as he opened a drawer to the side of the table and pulled out three pistols.

 

He threw them to Daniel and Changjo as L. Joe nodded and pulled Jiyeon towards another door on the other side of the room.

 

Chunji opened the door in a hurry and Ricky grabbed a suitcase before all four of them disappeared behind the closed door.

 

"Hyung.. Who are they?" Changjo asked as he stared at the pistol in his hand, "Do we really need to arm ourselves too?"

 

Niel put a hand on the younger guy's shoulder as he said, "They are people who will kill us and destroy our future, Jonghyun ah, if me and Minsoo say run, you have to run okay? These people won't hesitate to kill you if you don't."

Changjo gulped and got ready as C.A.P started towards the door.

 

 

---

 

 

"Stop!" Jiyeon heaved as she put her hand on her chest to stop panting so hard. "We've gone far enough."

L. Joe, Ricky and Chunji looked around for any suspicious characters on the roof before nodding heads at one another, agreeing to stop behind a huge wall and take a breather.

 

"Ricky, what's in the case?" Chunji asked as he pointed to the black rectangular thing in Ricky's hands.

 

"This is Boss's, he said that if we were under fire for any circumstances, we had to protect this with our lives."

 

They all frowned as Ricky's explanation sinked in.

"Then how come you're the only one who knows?" Jiyeon wondered, tapping on her chin.

"Yeah, unless, you forgot to tell us?!" Chunji slapped Ricky on his head as Ricky smiled sheepishly.

 

L. Joe rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Seriously? You better tell Minsoo when he and the rest arrives." 

 

Jiyeon shook her head in amusement as Ricky kept being hit by Chanhee umma.

20 minutes passed and there was no news from any of the three guys. This made L. Joe paced back and fouth, making Ricky and Jiyeon dizzy, Chunji was busy peeping behind the wall for any signs of three running guys.

 

"Hyung ah, stop pacing around please," Ricky closed his eyes and sighed, "You're making Jiyeon noona especially nervous."

L. Joe glance at Jiyeon with an apologetic expression. She gave him a wry smile, shaking her head to tell him that she was fine.

 

"Why aren't they here yet?!" Chunji exploded as he walked towards us, his face furious with worry.

"Chill, maybe they're getting information out of the-" L. Joe stopped and stood up immediately, hearing the sounds of shooting. "Crap, Ricky! Hide."

 

Ricky stood up and ran towards the staircase area, closing the door as soft as possible behind him.

 

Turning around, Jiyeon ran towards the wall and peeked out. 

She gasped and jumped out, making Chunji and L. Joe hiss at her, "Park Jiyeon!"

They ran out too, only to see Jiyeon at the side of C.A.P, who was bleeding on the floor. Niel was kneeling beside Changjo who seemed to be unconscious. 

 

"What the.." Chunji and L. Joe looked at each other in shock but quickly ran towards Changjo.

"Ricky! Help!" Jiyeon called out, ripping her jacket into shreds and wrapping one around C.A.P's arm and pressing one against his stomach.

 

Footsteps and a gasp could be heard as Ricky came out. He placed the suitcase down, next to C.A.P and quickly took off his own jacket vest.

"Hyung, stay with us, please," he muttered as he took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.

 

Jiyeon turned around and went towards where Changjo was.

"How is he?"

 

Niel shook his head, "He's out cold, one of the men managed to knock him at the back of his head."

Gritting his teeth, L. Joe stood up, only to be held back by Jiyeon. "They're gone, L. Joe. We have to get C.A.P to the hospital now."

 

A few seconds later, a helicopter was in view and it landed on the roof. The wind was terribly strong and Jiyeon's hair kept flying everywhere.

"Stupid wind," she muttered. 

 

Chunji rose an eyebrow at her and smiled, "Byunghun's in a worse state then you."

Jiyeon's eyes drifted to a seated L. Joe on the ground, beside C.A.P as the paramedics strapped Changjo and him up. His hair  was flying everywhere, but he didn't seem to care, he was entirely focused on hearing what C.A.P had to say.

 

The moment C.A.P was lifted off the ground, a look of regret flashed in L. Joe's eyes but disappeared just as fast.

"What did he say?" Niel whispered as L. Joe stood up and looked at Changjo and C.A.P enter the helicopter. 

 

"Not here," L. Joe nodded his head towards the other building's roof. "Let's go."

 

 

---

 

 

"So what now?" Chunji asked as he lifted a chair off the ground and settled it on it's 4 feet again.

 

The whole place wasn't badly trashed, but we could see the damage done.

 

"Now," L. Joe jumped to sit on table, as usual, and looked at the 4 of them, "We just go on with the plan."

"What? B-but Changjo is the one who keeps in touch and tell you guys all the escape routes!"  Ricky protested, well knowing that still his protest would go unheeded.

 

"We have no choice," Niel shrugged and pointed at one of the computer which had something flashing on it.

 

PARTY AT THE MUSEUM IN

3 HOURS AND 37 MINUTES

 

 

"Oh yeah, it's today, oh my gosh, noooooooooooooo.." Jiyeon groaned as Chunji passed her the special suitcase. "I don't want to wear a dress!"

 

"Just wear it, noona, you're going to look really pretty!" Ricky cajoled, making Jiyeon roll her eyes.

"Yeah, sure, sure, look like a ing pig, you mean." she said as she walked out of the room, making L. Joe, Chunji and Niel laugh, "I'll be back in 2 hours." 

 

"Okay boys, let's suit up." L. Joe smirked at the 3 in front of him.

 

 


 

HAH! okay , second chapter is up!

Sorry that this is more on the Teen Top side, but I had to do this chapter as  a bridge to others , lol, can you guess who is gonna be appearing in the next chapter? ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY? THANKS!  ^^

<3