Chapter 1 .

Stolen Goods .

Stolen Goods .

Chapter 1 .

 

 

 

(Author's POV)

 

"GAH, WHERE IS SHE?" L. Joe yelled as he kicked the trash can, making it fall to the floor, it's contents all spilling out.

 

"Yah, Byunhyun, relax, she still has 5 minutes more to arrive." C.A.P said as he leaned against the wall behind him.

The rest of Teen Top was also pretty relaxed, just waiting for Jiyeon to arrive when they heard a shout.

 

"Sorry!" Jiyeon ran with all her might as she crossed the empty road and met with them in the small alley way.

 

L. Joe stared at her and knocked her head, "Oi! Do you know what time it is?"

 

Jiyeon pouted and rubbed the sore spot. An arm draped over her shoulders and pulled her close.

 

 

"Sorry about him, he had a quarrel with his girlfriend earlier today," Chunji sniggered and side-hugged her. "How was school?"

L. Joe rolled his eyes and motioned them to enter a small door in the wall.

 

"It was okay, just that the teacher made the class clean up the canteen because the Kingkas created a food fight..." Jiyeon sighed at the memory of all her classmates wiping the tables and mopping the floor due to the 7 idiots of her school.

 

As they entered the room, they saw Changjo and Ricky at the computers, furiously typing away.

"Noona!" they both greeted gleefully as she and Chunji sat behind them, waiting for L. Joe and C.A.P to brief them on their latest mission.

 

C.A.P took out a stack of thick papers and placed it in front of Jiyeon, motioning to her to flip through the whole thing.

 

"What's this?" she asked as she looked at Chunji, her eye-brow raised.

 

"That's our latest mission." L. Joe said as he sat on top of the table.

 

Jiyeon gasped as she saw the name of the place on the third page. "The national museum?!"

 

"Yup," Changjo grinned at her, showing her the floor plans of the museum. "Apparently, we have to take back something that was stolen from Greece."

"Huh? I don't get it." Jiyeon furred her eyebrows and stared at the image of a vase on the screen of Ricky's computer.

 

"This vase is not supposed to be on exhibition at the museum, however, our cilent was tricked and had the vase taken, or rather, stolen away." C.A.P explained as he scrolled the mouse down.

 

"And this cilent is paying a huge sum of money for this to be done, right?" Jiyeon blew a raspberry. "Because it says here that we have to attend a party and steal it then. Which means, I have to wear a dress."

 

L. Joe laughed at her expression when he took out a dress out of a suitcase and gave it to her. "Your dress was already ordered by the cilent."

Jiyeon groaned as she let her head bang on top of the stack of papers.

 

"Un-ing-believable..."

 

 

----

 

 

"JIYEON-SSI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING IN CLASS?!" The teacher hollered, making Jiyeon stirr in her sleep.

 

"PARK JIYEON!" The teacher shouted again, making her classmates giggle.

 

 

Teen Top and her, had been planning for 4 days in a row. They almost had everything done, all that was needed was for them to wait for the day of the party and everything would be a success.

But staying awake for 4 days straight took a toll on Jiyeon's body and it led to her sleeping in class.

The girl sitting beside her nudged her awake, just in time for her to see the teacher stomping up to her with an angry expression.

 

"PARK JIYEON, DETENTION!"

 

 

----

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

 

I can't believe it. Detention just for sleeping in class? This is ridiculous! 

GAH . Stupid teacher, her lesson is so boring, almost half the class is sleeping, but she only sends me to detention.

 

Okay, detention is in room #02-15...

 

#02-15...

 

#02-15...

 

Where the hell is #02-15?!

 

I stopped outside a door over-sprayed with graffiti and gulped.

Oh. My. ing. Gosh.

 

This is room #02-15? It looks like the devil's hellhole.

Slowly reaching for the doorknob, I turned it and slowly pulled it open. The sounds of laughter and jeering blasted from the tiny gap, startling me.

 

"2 hours, Jiyeon, 2 hours and you're out of here." I said to myself, opening the damn door and walked in.

 

The laughter stopped and everything turned silent as I took my first few steps towards the teacher's table where a helpless young substitute teacher was just cowering behind.

 

 

"Park Jiyeon-immida," I said as I gave the teacher my detention slip and went to sit down at one of the tables right at the back of the room.

 

As I looked up, I saw 7 guys looking straight at me. They look pretty familiar... Could they be... Block B, the Kingkas?!

 

My eye-brow rose as 6 of the guys started to walk towards me.

"Uh, yes?" I asked as a guy grabbed a chair in front and sat down, facing me.

 

 

"Park Jiyeon. 3rd in class for Maths and Humans. 5th in the level for overall exams. What exactly are you doing here?" A guy with spectacles looked at  me with a curious gaze.

 

I blinked twice. "I, uh, slept in class...?"

 

One of them, with a deep voice laughed, "You slept in class? That teacher must have been extremely boring for a top student to fall asleep."

The rest of them joined in the laughter as I snorted, "She could probably be the cure of insomniacs, but no, it was because I had a few rough nights and I didn't manage to sleep."

 

 

The one with dreadlocks wriggled his eye-brows at me. "Rough nights, aye? Your boyfriend has too much energy?"

 

My mouth hung open slightly as the whole group burst into laughter again. Teen Top was apparently ten-fold more innocent then Block B because their jokes of and stuff only went so far. This is very, very, different.

 

"N-no! I didn't mean that!" I protested, waving my arms. "I meant-"

 

"It's alright, we understand," one of them who looked like a cat, said, trying to unsuccessfully hide him wide smile.

 

I saw the guy who didn't come over stare at us, frowning. He immediately got up and left the room.

"Opps," the one with green hair said. "Looks like B-Bomb isn't too happy."

 

 

"So that's B-Bomb?" I said out loud while looking at the door that was closed seconds ago.

 

"You don't know us?" The boy with the dreadlocks gasped, placing his hand over his mouth and opened his eyes as wide as possible. "Hyung! She doesn't know us!"

He shook the one who looked like a cat excessively and made me giggle.

 

"I know you guys are the Kingkas of the school, but I don't know you individually." I said.

 

The one with the spects nodded in understanding. "You can call me, Kyung."

He pointed to the one with the incredibly deep voice and said, "That's P.O, you can call him Jihoon."

To the cat one, "That's U-Kwon, you can call him Yu Kwon."

To the one with green hair, "That's Jaehyo."

To the one who looked like a shark, "That's the oldest in the group, Taeli."

To the one with dreadlocks, "That's our retarded leader, Zico, you can call him Jiho."

 

They all suddenly stood up in one line infront of me and said, "Who do you wanna be? Block B! Annyeonghaseyo, Block B-immida!"

 

I stood up and bowed as well, "Neh, annyeonghaseyo, Park Jiyeon-immida."

 

"Sorry about Min- I mean, B-Bomb, he...doesn't really like talking to others." Jaehyo said.

 

"Oh, it's fine, he probably doesn't really like me." I laughed it off, not really caring about him.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N :

 

Finally, the first chapter is up! Haha, sorry it isn't really long. The second will be longer, I promise ~ ^^

I got my Block B showcase&fansign tickets! WOOOHOOO . Can't wait to see them troll on stage, hahahahha :p

 

Second chapter, coming up !