It's About Time!

Jail

"Get up ladies! You wouldn't want to miss breakfast like last time would you?" the girls groaned, knowing that Wonho was smirking. They stayed in bed for a little longer before actually sitting up. They sat a little more but began rushing out the door as Wonho blew a whistle.

"We've been in here for 4 weeks, 4! And Sasha hasn't contacted us yet." Cheska and Hillary fumed as Rizeru pushed her plate away.

"I should have just stayed in bed. I don't like the food today anyway." She huffed, just as frustrated as the rest.

"Rizeru, you didn't eat any of the meals they served yesterday. Can you please just eat something? You're starving I know it." Hyungwon said from her left side, taking the tray and setting it in front of her.

"Rizeru please, you need it. Just hold your breath." Jin begged from the other side.

"Fine. I had all the soup the day before so I don't know why you guys are so worried." She grumbled and began eating while holding her breath, making both men happy.

"Honestly, though, she would have visited us by now, even if it was just to say she didn't have a plan yet." Hillary sighed, Hoshi pat her back while eating.

"C'mon guys, it's not that bad here." He said with the usual cheer in his voice. All of them looked at him with a serious face.

"Yes, it is" they recited in harmony, making him slouch and frown in his seat.

"Sorry Hosh, but it does here, especially for you guys because you're in here for stupid reasons" Jooheon sat down, after listening to the conversation. "Well except for B.I since he's in here for the same reason as me, but he seems like a nice guy."

"Listen, we'll take you guys up to this place we're going to, we have some stuff there that could make this place a little less boring," Minhyuk said, mainly trying to get Hoshi to smile again because it's never good to be around a sad Hoshi.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," Hoshi grinned, already cheering up.

-

"So what do you guys do here?" Rizeru asked, looking around at the space, a little out of breath. They went all the way past the third floor of cells using a single staircase. Their destination was a rooftop with brick pillars that were set up to look like windows. There were some scribbles on the sides and they guessed Kihyun put them there. They often found him, and he even admitted to drawing on the property with the piece of chalk. The guards allowed it since he was just using chalk. They would be able to take it off anyway.

Surrounding them were a bunch of random objects. There was a bike, tin cans big enough for them to sit on, wooden tables, tools, a deck of cards, a pile of chalk, desk lamps that looked like they would actually work, spray paint, dice, and a cabinet full of food.

"Can I...?" Rizeru trailed off and she pointed to the food. All three of them stared at her with a serious expression before laughing at her face. They told her they were joking and that she could eat as much as she wants, they could always get more.

"Where did you guys get all this stuff?" Cheska asked, looking around while her feet remained glued to the floor. Hillary doing the same.

"It's the storage room. It's where they put all the stuff people need to leave behind before they get thrown in here." Jooheon sat on one of the big tin cans and looked at the two girls. "You guys can walk around you know... it might actually keep us from getting caught since you're keeping the door from closing..." Jooheon pointed to the opened entrance. The two quickly moved and began walking around.

"Oh hey look my spatula and apron" Cheska pointed at the metal object resting on top of the white fabric.

Moments later, all of them gathered to talk about what they were going to do. I.M sat on an old bicycle and Jooheon was still sitting on the tin can. Minhyuk and Jin joined him, sitting on the two other oversize cans. The rest of them were sitting on the ledge made by the fake windows, Hyungwon sat closer to the corner of the room along with Rizeru.Hoshi leaned against the pillar Kihyun was drawing on. Hillary had her spot next to Hoshi while Cheska and B.I made their way to sit behind I.M.

"Okay so..." Rizeru started, leaning forward and resting her elbows on her knees. "I'm sure Sasha will contact us soon, but till then we have to know our way around this place." she locked gazes with everyone for a brief moment to get her point across. When she received nods Cheska spoke up.

"Jooheon, Kihyun, Minhyuk, do the officers know you come up here?"

"Officer Shownu knows," Kihyun stated, throwing a small piece of chalk away since it got too small to draw with. "He's the one that showed us this place."

"He showed you this? He didn't tell us about it... Actually, now that I think about it he didn't mention anything about a plan the whole time we've been here." Hillary set her palms on her knees and straightened her arms to elevate herself.

"Well don't you think that since we all know Shownu outside of his job, Wonho would know something was up," Jin stated, leaning back against the wall.

"He only told us about it recently, a week after you guys came," Minhyuk added in a soft tone. As if he was trying to comfort them. There was a gasp in the room and everyone turned to look at I.M.

"Guys, I have a feeling Sasha has been contacting Shownu this whole time." He got confused looks thrown at him so he continued. "Think about it. Shownu told you three," he pointed to Jooheon, Minhyuk, and Kihyun, "about this place a week after you met us. We met the first full day we were here. Shownu knew we were all hanging out." He grinned when events clicked inside their brains.

"That's right," Hyungwon snapped his fingers in realization. "Shownu wouldn't be able to talk to us directly so he did it through others. He knew that Wonho would be suspicious if he spoke to the 8 of us... We were the slow ones you guys, Sasha's been waiting for us this whole time."

"How well do you know how to navigate your way around here?" B.I asked the three. They looked at him for a moment before looking at each other. "Pretty well eh? Shownu must have known that too. He had to send us people that would help get us out of here. Of course, he knew you guys are coming with us too. Are there any tunnels or pathways that lead out of here without going down those stairs?"

"Yeah, there's one right where-"

"Woah!" Cheska said reaching out for something as she fell back. Everyone in the room stood and B.I managed to grab her hand to pull her back in.

"You okay?" B.I asked, pulling her away from the edge before checking the hole she almost fell in.

"I'm fine, thanks" She smiled at him before checking as well. "So here?" She asked Jooheon.

"Right there. I'm surprised you didn't fall earlier." He walked over and swung his feet over the edge. "We use it if we hear someone coming. C'mon, we'll take you guys around." Jooheon beckoned with his hand before jumping through the hole.

One by one they jumped through. Some stumbled and almost crashed into the others but thankfully they regained their balance.

"I guess we should have told you it would have been easier to put your feet on the rail first." Minhyuk chuckled as the three girls gave him a straight face.

"Anyway," Jooheon broke the awkward silence, "this is one of the tunnels we found a while back so we still don't know our whole way around it. If you walk down the stairs over there," The 8 of them looked at the rusting metal for a moment before turning back to the male, "They lead to the eating area. Or... Right under it. Like I said, we don't know our whole way around this place."

They nodded and looked down the stairs a second time. "Oh," Minhyuk spoke up with his hand raised. "If you turn and go straight through there, it leads to some cells. The walls aren't that soundproof so unless you want to include more people in on this, it's better to move through there with 2, at most 3, people."

"You're not adding more people in on this are you? We can't all be running around here, we'll get caught for sure if we have more than 11 people."

"There's 11 people?" Hoshi asked, counting them all before making a face of realization.

"Is he always like that?" Kihyun asked. Hillary crossed her legs with her fingers laced together.

She looked down and replied, "I promise he's not always like that. He's actually really smart."

The 9 of them laughed at her shy and embarrassed state before realizing they could get caught. Small snickers could barely be heard as they began a mission to search the tunnels.

They split into 3 groups. Of course, Jooheon, Kihyun, and Minhyuk were their guides since they didn't have any experience in jail. They would get caught if any of them went alone.

Minhyuk, Hoshi, and Hillary were one group, they agreed to go back up and search for any more tunnels. Hyungwon, Jin, Rizeru, and Jooheon were in the group together, their mission was to find out exactly where the stairs leading to the eating area went. That left Kihyun to lead B.I, I.M, and Cheska to go the opposite way of the Jail cells. They all agreed to meet back at the storage room before Lunch was served.

-

"What did you guys find?" Rizeru asked, walking over to the wall with a piece of chalk in her hand. Kihyun stood opposite of her, ready to draw what she couldn't. "This is where we are." She said, pointing to the center top of the wall, since she was too small to make the mark herself, Kihyun made a straight horizontal line as an indication. "Around over here," she pointed towards the end of the line, "is where that tunnel is." She pointed to the hole Cheska almost fell in earlier.

Kihyun drew a few more extra lines underneath showing the staircase and undiscovered parts of the jail. "Okay, so we know that here," he pointed to several dashes "There are more jail cells,  I know no one was told to go that way but was there anyone that did?" He looked around at the two other groups.

Minhyuk raised his hand alone. "You guys didn't go together?" Kihyun questioned Hillary and Hoshi, wondering what they were doing this whole time.

"I told them to stay here, after like... 4 rounds of searching this place, we couldn't find any more tunnels. I told them to stay here and search a little more while I went to see what's passed the cells. I found out their room is in this building. If you're careful enough, the people in their cells won't be able to hear you through the walls." He told them. The three girls looked at each other and each made a mental note that they should try to get back to their cell that way. 

Kihyun nodded and added a few more lines to the map.

"Wait how did you know it was our cell?" Hillary spoke up.

Jooheon, who was leaning over the ledge, quickly turned with a panicked expression on his face.

"Guys, early lunch today. Wonho's going around cells to call people. If he doesn't see you guys there, they'll be big consequences... try out the tunnel. If we get caught here any chances of leaving will be wiped out."

"But where do we even go?? And I still want to know how you knew it was our cell. What if it's not even our cell?!" Rizeru questioned, walking over to the ledge slowly.

"I hear you guys laughing in there all the time! Now go! Just... Keep going straight until you see it." Minhyuk said, pushing Cheska and Hillary in the same direction Rizeru was going.

When the three of them got through they quickly walked down the dimly lit hallway. They could hear sounds of jail cells opening as they passed.

"Which staircases do we take?" Rizeru asked in a panic. Cheska and Hillary gave her a blank stare.

"Rizeru... Our cell is on the ground floor why would we go up?" Both of them stated at the same time. Rizeru crossed her legs and looked down shyly, a slight blush on her face.

"We don't have time for this c'mon!" Cheska dragged them down the stairs.

When they reached the bottom they went straight but they met a dead end.

"Minhyuk said we would know..." Rizeru said, looking around.

"Guys, over here" Cheska and Rizeru moved over to where Hillary was and noticed the indent in the wall. "Do we move it or not?" Hillary asked.

"The worst thing that could happen is we get caught in there. If we stay here it's the same probability." Rizeru said, taking control and kicking it. As it fell onto another surface she peeked her head through and smiled. "Guys it's ours." she jumped all the way in.

Cheska was the last to get in. They put the cover back the best as they could before acting somewhat normal.

"C'mon ladies. Early lunch today" Wonho opened their jail cell just as they calmed down their breathing. "Why do you all look so tired? What were you doing in here?"

"We were just exercising, we promise," Hillary said in a voice higher than usual. She threw her hands up in the air and walked out. Cheska and Rizeru followed behind shaking their heads.

Wonho checked their cell once before following them out to the eating area.

-

"Don't let us be that late next time, we almost blew it." Cheska dropped her plate onto the table. The ham sandwich almost touched the grimy surface but B.I kept it from falling off the plate.

"What happened?" B.I watched as Cheska plopped down onto her seat.

"Well first off, Rizeru stalled us and asked if we should go up or down the stairs." Cheska rolled her eyes and a blush found it's way onto Rizeru's face.

"I was panicking!" Hyungwon and Jin laughed at her embarrassment.

"Then after that, we didn't know that our cell would be hidden so we spent a good minute wondering if we should knock the cover down or not. When we finally got into the cell Hillary over here speaks in a fake voice that obviously sounds like we're hiding something." she hid her face in her hands.

"Calm down, it's not like we actually caught. We're fine, we just need to lay low for a while." She tasted the sandwich of the day.

"I guess... But how do we tell Shownu that we know about everything?" Rizeru took a bite as well.

"Don't worry," Minhyuk said, smirking at the rest of the guys.

"We already told him." Hoshi shrugged as if it was obvious.

"He said he'll drop off the rest of Sasha's plans in the storage room sometime this week," Kihyun added.

"We'll be out of here 4 days at most," I.M smirked.