Jerk

Jail

"Okay, so why are all of you here again?" Sasha's brow was curved as she stared at her three cousins. There were so many wrong things with the situation at hand. 1, they were all smiling, they were in a waiting cell for Pete's sake! Last time she checked people don't smile when getting arrested. 2, why was Cheska dressed like that? She was wearing an apron and holding a spatula with her right hand comfortably as if she didn't even notice it was there. 3, both Cheska and Rizeru were sitting between two people... yes two. She was guessing Rizeru was in there for ia... 4, Officer Wonho was on duty.

"They," Cheska and Rizeru sat up straight when they noticed they were being pointed at. "didn't do anything, but they demand to be inside with those people because they believe they did nothing wrong." He crossed his arms and glared at the two. They looked at each other before looking down.

"What did those guys do?" She sighed, already knowing what the answer could be.

"One of those two are in here for illegal rap competitions, the other one is in here for fighting an officer." He rubbed his chin. Sasha felt slightly irritated just by the fact Wonho was arresting people she knew but she kept her cool and waited for him to talk about Rizeru and confirm the guess she made earlier.

"The other two are in here for dating that girl, she is still a minor yet dating those two men, who are obviously older." He crossed his arms again.

Sasha coughed into her hand beginning to get very irritated hearing Wonho's voice. Shownu, her boyfriend, eyed her warily, she was getting pissed off. He carefully watched as she spoke, in a chilling voice, "Officer, do you know exactly how old she is?" Paying no mind to the coldness in her tone he waved the question away.

"She's probably like 12, and those two are over twenty" she could see her cousin's shocked faces, all the smiles from earlier were gone and replaced with offended looks. Wonho still paid no mind to it, as if he was blind.

"Heh," Sasha grit her teeth as everyone but the object of her anger gulped.

"Well, officer, I would like for you to know that she is 17, turning 18 in a few months. And I am sure, I mean really sure that those two wouldn't lay a hand on her until those few months are up. I know them personally, they are nice guys."

"Well, there have been suspicions and complaints. Unless you are willing to take it to court, they are staying in Jail for 2 years."

"TWO-" Rizeru yelled from behind the bars, she received a sharp look from the officer and immediately sat back down. The two men beside her glared back at him.

"She has a small point there, you aren't even sure if those two have touched her or thought of her in an inappropriate way, you can't put them in jail for an unreasonable amount of time." Shownu stepped up, he looked at Jin and Hyungwon, the two boys sitting on separate sides of the girl, trying to get them to stop glaring, he didn't want things to be worse and irritating than they already are.

"Officer Shownu, are you trying to help these people? These, these criminals?!" He was really starting to piss everyone off.

"They aren't criminals, I know them personally, they aren't criminals" Wonho raised a thick eyebrow at Shownu's statement.

"Oh, so what you're saying is that you knew they were doing these things... And you've never turned them in..."

Shownu stayed quiet for a while, side-eyeing his girlfriend to make sure she won't explode "I'm sure they were going to stop."

"Oh really, isn't that what they all say? 2 years for those three, a year for the others."

"You can't keep us in here for that long! That's a violation of your job!" Hillary, who's story still wasn't told, pointed out.

"Shownu violated his job too, he knew about that guy's little competitions but he never reported it to any of the officers now did he?" He smirked when all of them kept quiet. "Shownu can keep his job as long as I can keep mine." He smirked and walked away, leaving the 11 of them alone.

"What does he have against us?" Cheska asked, frustrated, she leaned back against the grimy wall before noticing how unappealing it was and springing back up. "Gross!" Even though she was in a bad mood, Sasha couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Hey!" the offended tone in her voice made the other laugh harder.

"Okay, okay. How did you get caught?" She looked at each and every one of them, but with less anger than when the other officer was present. Her eyes landed on the second trio that was supposedly supposed to stay in there for two years.

"Hyungwon, Jin, what did you do to get caught like this?"

"Well..." Jin sighed and started.

"I went to visit Rizeru because usually we go on dates on Thursdays, but Hyungwon was there..." Jin trailed off as Hyungwon piped up.

"I thought it would be a nice change to hang out with Rizeru. I had a whole date planned out, but Jin started arguing with me and telling me to get out."

"Well, we're all going to be hanging out now," Rizeru muttered under her breath. Both males at her sides looked at her, her eyes widened in embarrassment before she apologized.

"Sorry! I'm just really mad at that officer. Who is he anyways Shownu?"

Upon hearing his name being called, he snapped out of his thoughts. "What?"

"What are you thinking of?" Sasha asked. Shownu looked around and shook his head.

"I'll tell you later. What did you say Rizeru?"

"Who was that jerk and what does he have against us?"

Shownu sighed and looked at Sasha. "That was Wonho, we used to be friends but we went through a cheesy story where two guys fight over a girl and one of them win. I won, and Wonho's salty. Finish your story, how did Wonho come into your situation?"

"Well..."

Jin and Hyungwon stormed out of the small apartment at the same time, Rizeru followed behind with a worried look on her face.

"Guys-" Rizeru noticed some of the doors unlocking as residents walked out, wondering what was going on.

"YOU ALWAYS HANG OUT WITH HER! You're taking up most days of the week, we agreed to split the days until her birthday!" Jin accused.

"You're just jealous that I'm acting like a better boyfriend than you. You're afraid she's going to choose me." Hyungwon shot back, angering the other male further, which only caused a louder response.

"I AM NOT SCARED OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH HER, SHE LIKED ME FIRST!" Something in Hyungwon snapped when he heard that line.

"Jin-" Rizeru tried to calm him down before something worse happened but Hyungwon screamed anyways.

"SHE DID NOT LIKE YOU FIRST! SHE HASN'T CHOSEN ONE OF US YET!" Hyungwon drew his hand back to punch Jin but Rizeru jumped in front of him while someone held his arm from going any further. When Rizeru didn't feel anything she opened her eyes slowly to see a cop, Wonho, holding Hyungwon's elbow with one hand, easily stopping any further movement of his arm.

"What's going on here huh? There've been disturbance complaints."

"N-Nothing-" Rizeru started but once again was cut off, by Hyungwon.

"This man is trying to steal my girlfriend from me, I thought I would teach him a lesson to stay away from my girl."

"Your girl?!" Jin said from behind the girl who wished the two of them would just shut up for once. "She's mine, she's my girlfriend, stop making up lies."

"So you are both dating her?" He raised an eyebrow and let go of Hyungwon's arm, letting it drop to his side.

"No I am," They both said at the same time. Wonho shook his head.

"How old are you boys?" Wonho questioned, pulling out a notepad. Jin and Hyungwon forgot about their hate for each other for a moment, realizing what was just about to happen. Hyungwon looked at Rizeru and noticed the look in her eyes, it was a mixture of 'are-you-ing-serious' and 'please-don't-arrest-us'. "How old are you boys?" he repeated again. When none of them answered he clicked his tongue and grabbed Hyungwon by the elbow again, dragging him away along with Jin.

"W-wait! It was my fault!" Rizeru ran after them, one of her neighbors came along with her.

"Officer, those boys didn't do anything to this young lady, I saw everything. They are simply courting her till she turns 18, which is in only 3 months." She tried to convince him. She succeeded in turning around but he did not look amused.

"Oh mam, these men have been looking at a minor in a way that a minor should not be looked at, if they were mature enough, they would have waited till she turned 18 to start fighting over her. Now if you don't want to be arrested along with these two I suggest you go back into your apartment." He turned again and resumed to walk towards the exit.

After she thanked her neighbor for trying to help, she ran down the hall and caught up with him again. "They really did nothing wrong." She said, out of breath beside him.

"They weren't smart, they broke the law, therefore they must be punished."

"But-"

"No butts, they broke the law"

"What if I was the one that persuaded them to do it?"

"Rizeru-" They both started but Wonho gripped their arms tightly making them both groan in pain instead of warning her.

"I-I lied about my age the first time I met them, I said I was 19... So technically it was my fault and they shouldn't be the ones being arrested."

"Well... I guess... but they did continue their desires even when they knew you were 17, so all three of you are going to be arrested. C'mon, my hands are full, I'm sure that you didn't run all the way here just to turn back?" Rizeru looked at both Jin and Hyungwon, both gave her a look that told her not to get into the car, she needed to get back into the apartment. But she ignored their looks much like they've been ignoring her earlier. "Good."

"Your neighbor is the nicest woman alive, she tried to help you. You should have listened to your two boys, though, it would have been a lot easier on me and them." Sasha ran a hand through her hair "Okay, we all know how much of a jerk Wonho is now right? Besides, courting her," She made a disapproving noise "There's nothing wrong with that. It's an act of romance, nothing wrong with romance." She sighed and turned to the next innocent girl. "Cheska, what happened with you guys?"

"B.I got arrested and called I.M. When I.M got here he tried to convince Wonho to let B.I go and then they started fighting so they put I.M in jail. Since he gets a phone call too he called me and I said I wouldn't leave unless B.I and I.M could go with me." She glared at B.I for a moment.

"Hey, I could be the only one in here, but I.M just had to try and save me and then you had to come and make things worse"

"So now I can't try and save my boyfriend and his brother?"

"You just came here for my brother! You probably would have just stayed at your house if you found out it was just me."

"Stop fighting, how did you get arrested B.I?"

B.I stormed out of his house, he was mad at both his brother and his girlfriend. His brother had told him about the time he was rapping at a competition while Cheska was sick so their mom told I.M to go check on her. He was telling him how Cheska didn't mention him at all and how she was really happy how he was there. I.M even told his brother that Cheska liked him better because he was nicer.

Stomping his way down the street into a small alleyway, he walked between the two buildings to the big space in the back, there, several people stood in a semi-circle around a small elevated level where speakers stood while freestyles boomed as comeback came after comeback.

At first B.I didn't do anything, he just stood, smiling slightly whenever a harsh burn was put out there, but by the 4th round, the raps were getting weaker and weaker. When he felt like he couldn't take it anymore, he stood on stage and grabbed a mic, the previous person was about to call him out on it but B.I dissed him right on the spot. Hearing the loud crowd going "OHHHH" brought a smirk to his face.

"Anybody wanna face him? Anyone at all?" The DJ asked from behind another elevation, the crowd looked around, trying to find someone willing to try and beat B.I. Just when everyone was about to give up, one of the best rappers came on stage. Feeling less confident, but confident nonetheless, B.I waited for his opponent to make the first move.

The battle started off slow, small disses here and there, but the beat picked up and the crowd was getting impatient, both of them were slightly intimidated by the other, causing them to test waters and see their level of skill. The two of them continued to throw weak rhymes and burns at each other. The crowd was beginning to lose their patience.

"You guys call yourself the best? I could beat both of you with my mouth stapled together!" Someone yelled out.

"It's a strategy! Shut up will you?" Someone yelled back.

"Oh, you think this is a strategy? I came up with thousands of things I could have mentioned by now" B.I looked over towards the crowd and his opponent did the same.

"Oh yeah?" B.I said, his bad mood coming back from earlier. "Like what?" He waited for him to speak up.

"Like..." He was about to say something but because he paused for a slight second B.I took the chance.

"That's what I thought. You're all talk, you better shut your mouth now before my mood get's worse."

"You cut me off!"

"You paused." The smirk on B.I's face added fuel to the fire the other was trying to conceal.

"You little!" B.I ran off in a sprint with the same smirk on his face. He looked behind him checking to see if he was being followed. When he saw the same hater coming at him full force he turned his head again and continued to run. Turn after turn his smile grew wider knowing the person chasing him couldn't have kept up with him.

Slowing down and running backward, he made sure no one was following him again. He ran backward for a while, when his breathing evened out, he turned back around only to see Wonho standing there.

"Officer." He said calmly, he knew that if he seemed suspicious Wonho would throw him in Jail.

"Where did you come from?" he asked.

"Behind those buildings,"

"What were you doing behind there?"

"Taking a walk, it's quieter back there."

"Really now..."

"Yes, sir."

"Well that's not what my friend here says." the hater he thought he was running from walked up with the same smirk B.I had on before.

"Oh, what did your friend say?" tilting his head to the side, B.I made sure he wasn't being tricked.

"You and whole bunch of other people were back there having an illegal rap battle. Well, you do know they are illegal, right?"

"No, I had no idea they were illegal"

"Liar, you know you're only making this worse for yourself. C'mon, let's go" Wonho said, he grabbed him by the elbow and dragged him the rest of the way out of the alley.

"Then when I got here, they let me make a call, so I called I.M and he started arguing with Wonho like Cheska said. When he called Cheska, she got here and asked if Wonho would let us go with a warning but when he said no, she threatened to fight him so she got thrown in jail too."

"You just had to go over to one of those rap battles!"

"I was in a bad mood, I didn't think I would get caught!"

"Well, you thought wrong didn't you?" Sasha rolled her eyes at the arguing couple.

When they settled down, she looked at the last cousin

"What happened to you guys? Wonho didn't say did he."

"This one's a little... stupid anyway..." Hillary said, looking down at her feet.

"Just tell me what happened."

"Okay... Well..." Hillary drew out the L sound for a while before starting her story.

"C'mon, let's go!"

"Where are we going Hoshi?" She didn't resist being pulled along, but it would be nice to know where she was being dragged to.

"The Karaoke Bar."

"We don't have money for that!" Hillary said, pulling her arm back. Hoshi turned to look at her with a smile on his face.

"I do! Don't even worry about it!" He grabbed her hand again and continued his way.

"Last time I checked you were broke too" her statement made him pause for a while. She was making it obvious she didn't want to go and spend money, even if he had money, she didn't want him paying for her.

"I promise we won't stay that long I just wanna sing a few songs. I promise, just a few." He begged.

Hillary tapped her foot on the ground thinking it over. He said he had money, and he said only a few songs so she thought it wouldn't be that bad. "Fine" right as she agreed Hoshi split into a smile and hurriedly brought her into the Karaoke Bar.

"2 please," he said, smiling at the cashier, who looked like he could care less about how many people there were. He tapped the screen a few times before looking at Hoshi and telling him to go to the second to last room on the right.

It was a small quiet room, just big enough for the two of them to walk around and not bump into each other. Hillary sat on the couch while Hoshi scrolled through the songs, singing all the ones he knew.

"Hoshi... You said only a few... You've sung 30 songs already, I didn't even eat breakfast yet. C'mon, let's go." She began to pick up her bag but Hoshi paused the song with the mic.

"No, no, no, no, no. We can't leave yet! You didn't sing anything! And if you're hungry just order from the menu."

"Hoshi..."

"C'mon, trust me! I can still pay if we stay for a few more hours. Now, order what you want to eat then come here and sing a song. Let's see if you can beat my score!"

"I at singing"

"Well then Karaoke is not about sounding good, it's about sounding horrible together!"

Hillary rolled her eyes at the quote but stood up anyway, giving into Hoshi's continuous begging. Why even bother trying to refuse.

Both lost track of time, singing songs, ordering snacks then singing again. Although it was fun to sing, dance, and make fun of each other, dread filled both their bodies when they realized how much it cost.

"Hoshi...?" Hillary turned to look at him nervously, her mood completely changed from earlier when she saw he looked just as nervous as she did.

"Uhh..." He said looking at the check.

"Is there some sort of problem sir?" The owner asked, her fake smile was noticeable, well to anyone but Hoshi.

"Yeah, the bill... I don't really have enough money to pay it..." he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh, well that's a problem now sir... I'm afraid I have to call the cops." She picked up the phone as Hoshi grabbed Hillary's arm and bolted.

"Hoshi this is just getting us in more trouble!"

"We might be able to outrun them!" he said, dragging his girlfriend along as the sound of sirens became louder.

EO EO EO EO EO~

"Run until they take us!" Hoshi said as they were getting surrounded by cop cars. When one stopped in front of them at the crossing they knew it was over, well, Hoshi finally knew it was over, Hillary knew they were going to get caught right when she heard the sirens.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Wonho walked up to the panting couple. "Couple of people running away because they can't pay a bill? You know, I would have only put you in jail for a couple of days, now your punishment has extended to a couple of months."

"Month-"

"Arguing with an officer just adds to the punishment," Wonho said, pulling out a notepad pretending to write something down.

Hillary punched Hoshi's arm, keeping him quiet. "Listen, we are really sorry for running officer, it was more like a reflex you know?" She tried to convince but Wonho shook his head and put the useless notepad away before opening the door to his car and gesturing them to get in.

"So you're in here because you ran after you figured out you couldn't pay the bill..." Sasha cleared up. Hoshi nodded and Sasha face palmed.

"Okay. I'll think of a plan. Just... don't make things worse when you're in there okay?" Sasha said before leaving the station. Shownu sighed when he realized he was the one that had to bring them in.

"I thought of a plan too. Don't worry guys, you'll be out soon."