2

unknown

Next day

Stupid alarm. Stupid silence. Stupid school. Stupid jongkey. I hate everything about today, helping someone on a subject was something I never wanted to do again but stupid yunho had to tell him. I walk through the halls as I normally do to get to my class and I pretty much took my anger out on everything and anyone. I haven’t seen minho yet and that’s good but I still have to tutor him since I gave him my word. As I walked, I had a feeling like someone was following me but when I turned around there was no one. Suddenly, I was pushed to the side and into the bathroom then, pinned onto the floor by the damn football team.

“Get off of me you gorillas” I tried to get freed without having to actually hurt someone.

“Someone really needs to show you where you belong here” the captain siwon pulled out lipstick. “And it’s going to be me”

He gets on one knee and tries to come close to me, guess I have to do this the hard way. I stopped struggling and already found a weak spot as one of the idiots are starting to loosen up. I quickly kneed siwon on his back, making him fall on top the guy holding my right arm and broke me free. Using my free arm, I punch the one holding my other arm and got up. That was really easy, siwon gets up and charges at me but I was too quick and punched him in the gut. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pushed him to his friends, making them fall again and hit their backs against the wall. All was finally done and just as I was about to leave then I saw the lipstick, I smirked. Why not have a little fun and show this to key.

Once my fun was done it seems like class already started since the halls are now empty. Oh well, I casually walk over to my class and take my seat in the back of the room. One of the perks of being the smartest in the school is coming whenever I want and the teachers never say anything. I look over at key and see how bored he is so might as well bother him with a text.

Me: hey I see you’re bored.

Key: obviously since I know English pretty well.

Me: yeah.

Key: so mind telling me why you were late this time.

Me: I was having fun.

I sent him the pictures of the smelly unconscious jocks with lipstick on and I could hear him laugh.

Key: even though that is freaking hilarious, you know you shouldn’t be fighting.

Me: they started it; they shouldn’t have pushed me in there.

We spent the entire period texting each other until eventually it was finally time for us to go for lunch. Key went on ahead to meet up with jonghyun and I went over to my spot but had to wait for everyone to go away. While I waiting, someone decide to stand right next to me and when I turned to see who it was, siwon.

“Hey taemin, waiting for something?” he asked.

“Why are you here did you really not get enough in the bathroom”

“Actually I thought it was cool of you, I didn’t think you were that strong.” He got closer. “Maybe you could show me some moves sometimes”

“I think I hit you too hard or you’re naturally ing crazy” I tried leaving then he grabbed my wrist.

I pulled away and walked somewhere else so he could leave and I could go up to my spot. Hiding in the nearest corner, I peeked over to see siwon chuckling to himself and finally walked away. This must really be crazy or something but now time to relax. I go upstairs and thin everything is finally fine but when I opened that door I got even madder, stupid minho.

“Ya off my blanket” I pushed him and sat down.

“Oh taemin you scared” he held his chest as he sat up right and gave me more room. “So left this blanket here, I thought no one comes up here”

“I thought so too” I mumbled and lit a cigarette. “Since you’re here I might as well help you”

“Again I really appreciate it my soccer couch said I have to keep my grades up”

“oh god not another jock, first key had to show me one jock then another and now you” why can’t they all go the away”

“You know key?”

“Of course he’s my cousin”.

 

MINHO’S P.O.V

 

It’s him! jonghyun and key told me about him but they said he’s going through things, he looks fine to me he just seems to have a bad mouth and temper. I actually wanted to be friends with key’s cousin because he sounds like all he needs is a good friend to talk to. The problem I have though is that I have to rush jonghyun to hurry and go to class in the morning or else he’ll get in trouble with our coach. He always tells me that he was talking to key's cousin. I was about to ask taemin why is that but then his phone rang. He walked over the middle of the roof and answered. I decided to distract myself but looking over the work Mr. Jung gave me to work with tae.

“I told you I am completely fine so just finish your studies like you promise them!” he yelled and stomped back over to me.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Nobody now do you want my help or not”

“I do but first I need to ask you something, why do you make jonghyun late to his class?” he looked at me like I’m a crazy person. “Some mornings I have to text him to get to class but he was busy talking to key’s cousin which is you”

“Oh you the jock that smells like a monkey’s ” wait what? “look, I don’t make stay up here with me, he chooses to stay a bit longer because he knows he’s one of the very few people I want to talk to”

“Well if didn’t have to be here this wouldn’t have happen”.

“So what do you want me to do go die, ill happily jump off this roof right now”

He smokes his cigarette one last time before putting it out with his foot and walked to the ledge. Wait he’s not really going to do it right, I didn’t mean it like that I meant in this spot. I got up and ran to him, hugging him from behind, he can’t do that. I still want to get to know him and everything. He stiffened a bit and I could feel both our heart beating so fast. I was so scared he was actually going to jump and it would’ve been my fault.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that” I held on a little tighter. “Don’t do something like that again, how can I be one of the very few people you want to talk to if you do that”

“O-okay I won’t, j-just let go”

I still want to be friends with him, he seems really special.

 

thank you everyone who took the time to read this and subscribe if you like it and as always, have a very nice day :)