3

unknown

Taemin’s P.O.V

 

What the hell is he doing? I was only kidding but then he hugs me and I had that weird feeling again. This is stupid though, like hell he wants to be my friend, all he wants is help with his problem then he’ll be gone. And to prove that, I’m going to make sure he passes the next test and once he does, he’ll forget all about me. We walked back to the blanket and got started on the problems he had, they were so simple I don’t get why this idiot doesn’t understand them. After I showed him a few examples I let him worked on the worksheet while I try to relax.

“Hey why don’t we play a game, since there are ten questions, for each question I get right you tell me something about yourself”

“And if you get them wrong?”

“Then I’ll tell you something about myself”

“Whatever you’ll get most of them wrong anyway”

He had a determined smirk and began working on the questions while I took out my headphones to listen to my music. Listening to music makes me think how long it’s been since I dance that wasn’t in a club. Maybe I should go back to the studio to see how they’ve been. I only had the chance to preform once but after something happened and I gave it up. Not that big of a deal though, dancing at clubs feels similar so it’s alright. A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder and he tells me he’s done. I paused my music and I looked over his- . This guy actually got most of them right, seven out of ten.

“How the hell did you get seven out of ten?”

“What can I say, I have an amazing tutor who made it look so easy” he smiled. “Now I get to know seven things”

“Fine, I smoke, can kick anyone’s , I’m smarter than anyone, and you’re the only person beside these two that I’ve talk normally”.

“Yah! That’s not fair, I already knew those already I meant stuff I didn’t know” I shrugged.

“Oh well now you have three more things to know”. He seems to ponder a bit, guess trying to think of a question.

“I have something that I’ve been wondering, what’s your relationship with Mr. Jung; it seems more than a student teacher one”

“Damn, we go way back, we’ve known each other for a long time and he became an important person to me” I smiled thinking about the memories. “He’s been there for me then we went off to college and that’s when key took the role as my babysitter”.

“Wait your babysitter?”

“Yeah my sitter, what did you think I meant I like him?”

I shook my head chuckling, waiting for him to say something but he remained silent. He looked away and I could see a slight blush across his face, I burst out laughing. He actually thought I meant I liked yunho! That could never happen; he’s too much of a brother for me to like him like that. I kept laughing and it was a real laugh too. I haven’t laugh like this in so long and when I looked over at Minho he looked at me like I was insane.

“That was too funny, as if I would ever like him” I kept smiling but then I realized I don’t smile like this so stopped right away.

“I like your smile” he said.

“Shut up or I’ll kick your , lunch is almost over, you should go I’m stay to take a nap” I laid down to get comfortable. “Tell key I you see him I’m here”

He nods and gets ready to leave and I close my eyes to sleep.

 

Minho’s P.O.V

 

I let tae sleep and decided to put my sweater on him and left the roof before anyone sees me. I walk through the halls and as I walk I see jonghyun and key leaning on the wall.

“Why isn’t he picking up?” key sighed.

“Calm down key he’s probably up there” held his hand.

“He said he was going take a nap” I said surprising both of them.

“So you finally met him” key crossed his arms. “And he actually talked to you normally”

“How did this all happen?” jong asked.

“I can’t really discuss that but yeah I’m guessing he doesn’t like talking to people” they shook their heads. “Well anyway I have to go to class so I’ll see you later”

I waved at them and waked off, I feel happy knowing I’m getting closer to tae. And I have two more things to learn about him; maybe I could use it to my advantage.

Another chaptefor you guys, sorry I couldn't update earlier, I've been feeling down with some stuff but I'm good now so I'll have another ready tomorrow. Anyway hope you guys enjoy and as always have a very good day :)