1.

unknown

That ringing, it's been going for 10 minutes now and it's starting to piss me off, I finally slammed my hands down on the damn alarm clock. I get up from my comfortable bed and make my way to the bathroom. I took a kind of long shower cause it just felt too good and once I was done, i washed my teeth. Looking at myself in the mirror, and see all that's wrong, girlish looks, short fluffy hair, and these chubby cheeks that makes everyone want to pinch them. Once I was done being clean and dry, I went to my dresser and put on my clothes and sweater. I grabbed my bag and phone and walked downstairs to the living room. There was nothing but silence in the entire house and I didn't mind at all. I put on my boots and left to go to school. It wsd still pretty early so it was quiet which is just the way I like it. As I walk the empty streets, I light up a cigarette before reaching the evil place known as school. I tried opening the door but it turned out to be lock, damn now I have to climb a tree to get in.

"Yah taemin" I turned to see my math teacher coming, thank god I dont have to do anything anymore.

"You saved my from climbing" 

"Language and good, now lets go inside" he opens the door. The halls were so empty I like it so much. It was better coming before anyone else for good reasons.

"Here's you homework" I handed him his work.

"Is this really why you come so early, just hand it in with the rest of the class" he explained.

"I don't need people commenting how smart I really am, it's enough I look like this" I gestured to all of me. "Anyway I'll see you later yunho".

I went over to all my other classes to leave my work on their tables. I'm actually quite smart, top of the class but I don't show it since I don't want any people bothering me about it. Once that crap was done, I went to the roof of the school, my favorite place to be, I even left a blanket there for when I want to rest. I relaxed for a few minutes until I heard people talking loudly which annoyed me. Don't they know someone is trying to rest! I already want to go home. I guess it's time for me to text him so I pulled out my phone and and sent the text. While waiting for them, I lit another cigarette and tried to block out the noises.

"Yah, how many times do I have to tell you not to smoke" my cig gets pulled out my mouth.

"Jeez key you don't have to act like my mother" 

"What happened with the cute little taemin?" His boyfriend jonghyun smiled and I gave him a death glare.That taemin is all gone now, he's nothing but a crybaby and always needed someone to protect him. Not anymore, i don't need anyone to protect me. My thoughts are interrupted by his phone.

"He's waiting, we should go"

"But you just got here" I complained.

"You should come with us tae, you can meet jong's friend" key suggested.

"No thanks I don't want to meet any jocks that smells like a monkey's "

They left and I went back to relaxing, I'll go to class when I feel like it.

LATER

All my class were boring, I knew everything they taught so I either spend my day napping or texting my cousin. I would say everything was going fine if it wasn't for so many people staring at me. Girls would stare cause they hate that I look better than them and guys would to either make fun of me or try to  hit on me. can I just go home.

 

LAST PERIOD

 

It was finally my last class with yunho and I cant wait to get out of here even though I barely do any type of work. The bell rang and everyone rushed out except for me, I wait till I'm the last one. I stretched my arms and got up from my seat ready to go amd sleep.

"Ah taemin could you stay for bit?" Hyung asked.

"Sure for what?"

"Well--"

"Sorry, I'm late" a guy ran in. The long shabby hair looks familiar but I didn't really know who this guy was. All I know was that he interrupted us and I got angry.

"Mind giving us a minute" I said.

"Actually tae minho is what I wanted to talk to you about" I don't like where this is going. "Minho the tutor I was telling you about is him Lee taemin"

I'm going to kill him, I couldn't believe he told someone without my permission and called a tutor. Pushing this minho guy out my way, I stormed out the classroom and left the building, that .

"Wait taemin" that guy called out but I ignored him until he got next to me. "Taemin please I really need help passing this class and mr. Jung said you're the only who can help me".

"Too bad I don't help anyone" I tried going pass him but he wouldn't move. "Out of my way before I hurt you"

"Please taemin I'll do anything please please please" he kept begging I couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright alright I'll help you but I say when" I gave in.

He looked at me so happy that he hugged me tightly, no one besides my family hugged me before. I felt a weird feeling that I quickly pushed him off me and was about to yell at him until I saw his smile, it was also weird. He apologized and ran off telling me he'll see me later. Maybe this won't be so bad. Maybe. 

 

 

Thank you all who read my little story. I hope you guys enjoyed and as always have a very nice day :)