Letter From My Lover

Letter from my lover

Luhan's POV

 

Two years had passed and I kept on wondering how is he now. Without any communication, I still longed for him. When new year came, I went back to Korea to celebrate new year with my friends and also hoping that Xiumin and his family also went back to spend new year in Korea. 

 

 

Sehun told me that they flew back to korea 2 months ago but he haven't seen Xiumin yet. With excitement and gladness, I immediately went to their house. I was nervous and excited at the same time, I actually don't know what I'm going to say once I see him. Will I tell him that I missed him so much and confess my true feelings to him? or maybe I'll just hug him tight like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

When I arrived in front of their house, I ring the bell right away. I heard faint "comming" before a beautiful woman that resembles Xiumin almond eyes. It was Xiumin's mom. I asked her where is Xiumin but I didn't got a respond, instead she just smilled at me then walked to their backyard. I followed her and we proceeded to their beautiful backyard where we used to play soccer and drink coffee. I really miss those days. I was busy reminiscing the past when suddenly, I realized that I was standing in front of a tomb. As I look closer, I was shocked to read "Kim MInseok"

 

 

"This is not true. I can't handle this. This is just a bad dream!" I told to myself. Tears fell down my eyes. The person I love. My one and only bestfriend left me without even saying goodbye. His mother said that Xiumin had brain tumor and went to Canada for medication. I was devastated. I wanted to tell him how much I love him, and that I wanted us to finally to be together.

 

I slapped my face to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. Everything around me now is so unclear. Losing my mind by the fact that I won't be able to see him again and tell him that I love him.His mom handed me a letter. I hrriedly opened and read it.

 

 

Dear Luhan,

                         I miss you. I just want you to know that you're the best thing happened in my life. I'm very thankful of the things that you've done for me. Those times that you lend your shoulder for me to rely on. I never expected that I'm felt this way for you since you're my bestfriend since forever. I always loved your even before I realize that you love me too. I'm not sure though since you're not saying something to me. I was just scarede that you're not really felling the same way to me and that you would be uncomfortable about it and I would lose you. The day you left, I was doomed. My world crushed down thinking that someone might take my place while you're in China.

 

                          I'm scared that I might not be around when you read this letter. I'm sorry for not letting you know about my illness. I just don't want you to worry about me because I know that you're doing great in China. I want you to be happy and achieve your dreams in life. If ever I had a chance to live again, I would still choose to be your bestfriend again but I'll make sure that we will be together and I'll confess my true feelings to you. I really wanted to be with you forever till we get old but I guess, what we have is enough for now. Please don't forget about me, that once in your life, you had a bestfriend that loved you and I will still do even after life. Be happy and find someone that will love you like how I used to.

 

love,

Xiumin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N it finally ended! please tell me what can you gusy say about the story. the updates are pretty short but I hope that I satisfied your XiuHan feels. comments are pretty much welcome! thanks for reading!