Way Back To China

Letter from my lover

Luhan's POV

While I was traveling, I had this burden in my heart knowing that the person that I love the most, the only person who I can rely on was disappointed with that I did. I never thought that this would really happen. I want  to go back and tell him that I love him. but I'm too scare by the fact that I wasn't sure if he really felt the same way.

 

 

As days, weeks, months passed, I was able to go back to normal. I kept myself busy with office works and family. But there wasn't any day that he never crossed my mind. I really miss him so much. I'm so lost without him. I don't know what to do when he's not right beside me to support me. I need him.

 

 

I want to contact him but I don't have the guts to do so. I affraid that he would not answer. That he already forgot about me and would never let me in to his life anymore because of what I did. I'm just really scared of the things that might happen. Yes, I'm a coward. But what can I do? I might lose him and that's the last thing I would let to happen.

 

 

The day that I finally had the guts to call him has come.I immediately gave him a call but he didn't answer. The thing that I'm scared the most is happening. I don't know what to do so I called my other close friend Sehun to check on him, only to hear that Xiumin and his family migrated to Canada. Upon hearing this, all of my plans of getting him back and hope that I will see him again vanished. I cried and ask myself, "will I be able to see him again? and tell him how much I love him?"

 

 

 

A/N: what do you think will gonna happen next? let me know your guess! Why did Xiumin went to Canada? wil Luhan be able to see him again?