where it started

Letter from my lover

Luhan's POV

When I was 15, I had an bestfriend named Xiumin. We were really close to eachother. We even enrolled in the same university with the same course. The people around us, mistaken un as lovers. Even our parents said that we really do look like a couple. well, in fact I agree. We COULD BE a cute couple indeed.

 

 

As time passed by during our college years, our friendship grew deeper. Until one day, my Uncle from China sent me a massage saying that he want me to work for his company. I was really a big oppurtunity for me, but then I can't help my self but think of Xiumin. What will gonna happen to us if I'll leave Korea to work for my uncle's company in China? what about him? what about us?

 

 

I decided to follow my dreams and go back to China. Xiumin got depressed and mad for not letting him know immediately. He even asked me why I didn't tell him about my plans. He never asked me to have lunch with him or go play soccer anymore like we used to. I was a mess back then. I'm lost without him. But what can I do? I need it. I want it. I love him but what can I do? this is the key to my dreams.

 

 

The time came when I already had to leave. I thought that he's not going to go and see me before I go back to China but he was there with a bitter smile on his face. He never said anything. He just hugged me and never said a thing. I cried as I watch him walk away. I want him to turm for me to say "I Love You" but he never did and I was too scared he wasn't feeling the same way and it will make everything worse.