Chapter 7

I fall in love with my stalker

[Jinyoung POV]

About the date, I will tell you later. I wil think about it first, okay?

I walked toward B1A4’s practice room alone. I just talked with the girl that I helped yesterday. She was nice and cute too. She told me about her stalker. That stalker was still a high-school student. Actually I couldn’t believe that he was a stalker. He was still young! Did that stalker really loved -----? :O

I opened the door. I saw Baro practiced dancing alone. Sandeul was in the corner room, taking his own picture with phone. Shinwoo wasn’t here yet. Maybe he still met his girlfriend, Sanghee. I walked toward Baro and joined his dance.

Baro looked surprised. “Ahh Jinyoung, you’re here!” He stopped dancing.

“Why do you stop, Baro? Continue practicing!” I said to him. He laughed when he saw my face.

“You can’t be scary to me, Jinyoungie! I won’t afraid of you. Keke~ We’ll practice until Shinwoo comes! Okay?” He sat then saw Sandeul who was still taking his own pictures with phone. “Yaah Sandeulie~! What are you doing, huh?!” He screamed to Sandeul.

Sandeul was shocked. He saw Baro and me, shyly. “I just take some pictures for my fans.”

“MWO? YOUR FANS?! Are you kidding me?!” I heard Baro laughed after saying that.

“Wae? You don’t believe me? They will come here soon! Just wait!”

Suddenly I heard the door knocked and two girls appeared from the door. They saw Sandeul and smiled. “Annyeonghaseyo! Oppa, have you taken your pictures?” One of them asked Sandeul. The girl with long hair. She was pretty, in my opinion. Sandeul's type of course!

I saw Baro still surprised with what just happened infront of him. Sandeul walked to the two girls and gave the long hair girl the phone. So that phone belonged to the girl? Aigoo, Deullie!! You little jerk! :O

“Sure! Here is your phone. About the date, I will tell you later. I need think about it first, okay?” Sandeul smiled brightly to the girl who had that phone. “And thanks for the chocolate! I like it~!” Suddenly Sandeul kissed that girl’s cheek. “You can go now, Dara-ssi!”

The girl’s friend who stood beside Sandeul looked frozen. Sandeul just laughed and came to his place, in the corner room. The two girls left the room after saying, “Annyeong Oppa! Saranghae!”

I saw Baro looked frozen as well. I patted his head to make him conscious.

“Now you believe me, Baro-ssi?” Sandeul asked Baro with a naughty look.

Baro didn’t answer Sandeul’s question and he started practicing again. “What happened to you, huh? The situation here becomes hotter! Even I'm sweating much! Where’s Shinwoo? He is already late 15 minutes!”

“I am hereeeeeee!! Sorry Jinyoungie, Sanghee asked me to buy her ice-cream so I'm a lil bit late. Let’s practice now!!” Shinwoo appeared behind the door. He put his bag on the floor and joined Baro dancing. I saw Sandeul joined them too. So all of us started practicing for campus’ anniversary next month. We didn’t want to disappoint all people, especially the committee of that event. And -------.

 

Author Note :

This chapter is from Jinyoung POV!

Thanks for reading. I hope you like it as well ^^