Chapter 10

I fall in love with my stalker

“I don’t stop stalking you, I’m still stalking you, secretly...”

 

[Your POV]

I walked in the campus hallway alone, thinking about how boring my life since I was born. I should stop having this flat and boring life. But my parents won’t ever let me to stop having education in this faculty. You knew what? Actually Psychology wasn’t a boring subject, but the people here were so damn annoying. They made a group, something like gank? And the bad thing was I didn’t join any of those groups. Or they didn’t let me? WHATEVER!

Minah was the only friend I had here. But she was so busy these days. With those 4 boys, called B1A4 to celebrate our campus’ anniversary. So yeah it’s me, alone. POOR, huh? I saw my phone vibrated. I looked that there was a message. From.... JINYOUNG?!

Hey are you going home? Let me accompany you...

I was shocked. He wanted to accompany me? Really? Then suddenly I saw Jinyoung walked towards me, just a few metres infront of me. He smiled brightly. “Hi! I’m on time, right?”

I smiled awkwardly. Was he cute?

“Hi! I just read your message and you appeared infront of me! What a coincidence!”

He laughed. “I sent it 10 minutes ago. The connection was too slow.”

I nodded. “Anyway, we go now?” He asked me. I nodded once again.

***

We walked to the gate of our campus. I looked around (I didn’t know why I was doing this). Jinyoung kept quiet beside me, didn’t want to start conversation. Suddenly I saw a silhouette of a high-school boy near the gate. I wanted to walk there, but Jinyoung start talking, “Your stalker. Is he still stalking you?” He looked at me.

I took a deep breath. “Ahh about him. I don’t know. Usually he stalks me here, but it seems like he doesn’t come today. What did you ask me that?”

Jinyoung laughed. “Maybe he’s tired of stalking you. Keke! No problem, I’m just curious about him. Do you like him?” This question stabbed me. Why did he ask me this stupid question? Was he really curious or..... asadfgghjkl*****!!

I laughed awkwardly. Before I answered it, I saw the silhouette of a high-school boy already gone. Where was he? “Do I like him? Haha of course no! He’s my stalker. How do I supposed to like my stalker?”

Jinyoung smiled. “But he’s a man too. And he seems like you....”

“Can we stop talking about this topic?” I cut his sentence. “Please?”

“Okay. It must bothers you. Anyway, where is your house? Should we take a bus or walk?” Jinyoung tried to change the topic transparently. I knew he was still curious about many things. But I was afraid I couldn’t answer his questions T.T

 

[Gongchan POV]

I was standing near the gate for about 30 minutes, waiting for her. Then I saw her walking with someone. A boy. Who was he? I ignored his presence. I looked my yeobo deeply. I miss her so much. When I acted cold infront of her yesterday, I was so hurt. Actually I couldn’t be so mean to her. I loved her T.T

I saw her looked around the gate. Did she search me? Then she saw me, I was so panicked. I hid behind the gate. I didn’t want her to see me here. I wanted her to think that I have been stop stalking her. Though I don’t stop stalking here, I’m still stalking her, secretly.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and brought me away from the gate. I looked at that someone. YOUNJOO?! “What the hell are you doing here, huh?” She looked confused. She stood infront of me, waiting for an answer.

“How do you know I’m here?” I asked her back.

“Don’t change the topic, Channie-ah! I saw you looking at that unnie, your private teacher. Are you coming here to see her?” She gave me many questions.

I walked away from her. “No. I want to meet Minah-Noona.”

She followed me behind. “Then why did you just stand there? Where is Minah-unnie?”

I stopped walking. “I will tell you later, Younjoo. Not now.”

She moved and stood infront of me. “I have many questions, Channie. If you admit me as your best friend, then you should let me know.”

I took a deep breath. “Let’s go somewhere.” I took her arm and then we walked faster to somewhere else, but not here. ------- will see me if we still stay there.

***

“Your yeobo... Is she ------ unnie?” She asked in a soft voice.

We’re already in a park. We sat in a bench, only two of us.

“Channie-ah, answer me!” Younjo became so impatient today.

I opened my mouth to answer her. Should I tell her the truth? T.T

 

Author Note:

Chapter 10 is UP!

And now someone is doing poster for my fanfic. Can’t wait! ^^

Thanks for your lovely comments and support! ;)