Chapter 5

I fall in love with my stalker

[YOUR POV]

 

“I feel like I want to show my anger to you yeobo, but I don’t think I can."

 

            I sat in the living room while watching TV. Actually I didn’t watch the television. My mind went to that little stalker! Where did he go when a boy named Jinyoung said that I already left the supermarket? It’s 18.10 PM. That incident happened about 2 hours ago. Aigoo, why did I have to think about him? I must lost my mind right now!

            Kring Kring Kring...! My phone was ringing. I saw a strange but familiar number. I thought this number ever called me before but I haven’t saved it to my contacts! Who is this? I answered the phone with a weird feeling.

            “Hello!”

            “Finally your phone is active, yeobo! I have been searching you for 2 hours but you just lost in that supermarket! Where did you go? Don’t you know that I’m so tired now?” Someone flooded me with many questions. WHAT THE HELL?!

            But wait! Did he say “YEOBO”? There was only one people who called me that nickname. He must be.... “Yeobo, are you there? Why don’t you answer me?”

            “Where are you? Are you still searching for me now?” I asked in curiousity.

            “What do you think, huh? I feel like I want to show my anger to you yeobo, but I don’t think I can. Tell me where you are now. Are you safe?” He still asked me many questions. You know what, he looked like my parents now! Even my parents didn’t act that much to me. He’s the first one!

            I was quiet. Why would I answer that STUPID questions?

            “Just go home and don’t think about me. Okay?” I turned off my phone.

            Did I act too evil to him? I knew that I did a mistake to him. But it’s not all my fault, right? I did that because he made me this way! Grrrr but why did I feel guilty now? It couldn’t be like this! I wasn’t wrong!

***

            “Tell your brother to stop stalking me! Or I won’t be his private teacher anymore!” I was walking to canteen with Minah. She just laughed. I was so mad at her. She was Gongchan’s sister. I believed Gongchan would obey her, since she’s the sister!

            “Wae? You don’t like to have a cute stalker like him?” She was still laughing.

            “So you support him to be my stalker? Are you an idiot, huh? Wait! Have you already known that Gongchan stalked me in the mall before you asked me to be his private teacher?” I looked at her, waiting for an answer.

            “Of course no, ------! He even didn’t know that his private teacher was the girl he met in the mall. He told me about you two days ago, in your first time coming to my house. He looked so happy that time!”

            “So this is a ......” I hang my sentence. I didn’t know the right word.

            “DESTINY!” Minah continued my sentence.

            I was shocked to hear that word. No, it couldn’t be destiny!!!

GOD, tell me that what had happened to me wasn’t Your plan!! O___O

 

Author Note:

Sorry for the SUPER LATE update!

I hope you like this chapter ^^ GOMAWO!!