Just let yourself be loved

Love's stories.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just let yourself be loved


Characters: Seohyun - Sehun - Luhan
Soundtrack:

Wendy - Return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qhn-0VA_uc

Ailee - Goodbye My Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytlbiyKXeM

 

A teenager couple was in the locker room of their school, and the whole school was empty. After the football team of the school, won the championship. Since everyone had gone to celebrate, but the captain was not in such a celebration. Rather, he was having a good time with his girlfriend in the locker room.

"Oppa, please stop. They are waiting for us."

The boy was kissing her neck, she was against the wall. As he ran his hands over her body, the kiss was hot. The boy seemed to be controlled for long...

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

"Seohyun, please."

"Oppa..."

"Let's do it."

"But oppa..."

"Please, I love you Seohyun. I will be very gentle, it is also my first time too."

"Oppa..."

"I love you."

He kissed her again on the lips gently after a little brusque. Trying to find faster those lips, biting them. They kissed for a few minutes, but a few minutes later he took her hand, leading her to the infirmary which was also empty. She looked at him a little scared, but he looked so confidently. She sat on the bed, he was approached at her, gently kissing her lips. Making her fall gently to the bed while he slowly hovered above her. Running his hands under her clothes...

Kissing, the was increased as time passed. She was still shy, but she had already completely lost, then he began to kiss her lips as he put one hand, under the shirt of his girlfriend. She felt his cold hands, it made her more scared. But she was distracted by the kiss that stole that moment.....

Kissing became even hotter, the two were now aware of what they were doing, and she looked at him with so much love, they were now taking a further step in their life together, with the great love they had at that time.

That day the two lovers made love, it was their first time. Everything was new to them, love that existed between the two was pure..... she I give her purity that day... and he promised to love her forever...


The next day

"And you two, where were you yesterday?" Sooyoung asked while eating her ice cream.

"We..." Seohyun replied nervously.

Luhan squeezed her hand under the table. 

"We're together, I wanted to celebrate with my girlfriend alone," Luhan said coolly, earning a smile from all their friends, but Seohyun pretended to smile, because she knew it was not.

"Ahh, I see. Then where did you go?" Hyoyeon asked.

"We went to the beach," Seohyun said quickly.

"At this time, it was cold in the sea?" Lay said.

"We were there, to think about our future." Luhan said while Seohyun blushed.

"Now stop, you're so cheesy," Sooyoung said.

"It seems to be getting married soon," Hyoyeon said.

"Hyung do you plan to do that with Seohyun?" Lay said drinking his soda.

"Do what, with my Seohyun?" Sooyoung asked.

Seohyun and Luhan blushed.

"No, no. Sooyoung, you misunderstood. Luhan Hyung, wants to marry Seohyun," Lay said, shaking his hands. 

Sooyoung sighed with relief, she didn't want Luhan do something to her favorite dongsaeng.

While Seohyun looked down and Luhan was holding her hand tightly...


Two months later

Seohyun was in the change room when she began to feel a little bad. Sooyoung was running toward her, held her in her arms before she fell on the ground.

"Seo wake up!"

Seohyun was taken to the infirmary, Sooyoung was very afraid. She didn't know why Seohyun fainted. When the doctor came and he said Seohyun was fine. But she had to do some tests, just to see if her health was completely fine. The doctor prescribed some vitamins, Seohyun woke up finding her unnie near her.

"Unnie, what happened?"

"You fainted."

"Why?"

"They said it's stress, there's something you're not telling me Seohyun."

"No, you know I always say everything. Nothing happens, it must be by stress and also because these days I have not been eating anything, because of exams. You know that it turns my stomach, as before..." She said, smiling shyly. 

Sooyoung was not satisfied with this answer, she only pretended to understand, but something was not right.

Seohyun got home, but before that passes through a pharmacy. She quickly went to her room, she locked herself in the bathroom. She was holding a pregnancy test, she held it so tightly. She had to confess to her reflection in the mirror, which had delays. She thought that the first month was normal, but in the second month that her term didn't come, she was too scared. But with so much concern about the midterms, she'd forgotten. But now what happened in the PE class, she had fainted. And had two of the symptoms of pregnancy, fainting and dizziness, dizziness had happened last week. She made the pregnancy test and she impatiently waited three hours. She was so afraid. When he saw her pregnancy test, she felt a great joy, but also very afraid.....

The result was positive...


The next day, Seohyun seek time alone with Luhan. To tell the story, she knew this would fall like a bucket of cold water to Luhan, but he should know. If he didn't want to take responsibility, Seohyun made mind full responsibility, after all, it was the one carrying her baby in her womb and had been conceived with the purest love.

Their appointment was behind the last tree, the park "The Ark", she waited for several minutes. When she heard heavy breathing, she turned around and found her boyfriend, catching his breath. He smiled when he saw her, she gave a shy smile, he knew very well that something was not right.

"Something happens, Seohyun?"

"Lu-Lu..."

"What is it?"

"Luhan, I want to tell you something."

"Tell me, love what happens?"

"Luhan, yo-yo..."

"What about? What's wrong?"

"There is nothing like that..."

"Tell me what happens?"

"I-I am pregnant..."

Luhan was shocked, seeing that there was no response from him. Tears in the eyes of Seohyun, began to form...

"If you will not take responsibility, don't worry, I'll do everything myself. I will have my son alone," She said as she tried to hold not to cry.

Luhan then, realizing his mistake, went to her and made her look at him. Seeing her eyes crying, he said...

"He's my son, I will be with you," as he her belly. 

"I will fight for the three of us."

"Luhan!" She hugged him tightly.

"I'll marry you, Seohyun. Because I love you, and I want our child to be born in our home."

Seohyun cried on his shoulder, Luhan was the happiest man was...

But as time went passed, the love was lost... these words were erased gradually. The words became shouts, it became customary love, trust is lost, turned sour kisses, caresses seemed knives, feelings were lost... time passed quickly...


5 years later

"Why did he do to me? Why unnie?" A grieving woman crying in the arms of her best friend.

"Seohyun calm down, please."

"Why unnie, why he did this. Knowing that I love him so much?"

"Seohyun-ah..."

"He betrayed me because I turned ugly or I'm so old?"

"Seohyun..."

"For Luhan, why he cheated one me? How could he betray me?"

"Why, why, why!!!"

She started banging her head against the wall until her best friend stopped her.

"Seohyun listen, you have a son who fight. You must get over, for him."

"I can't unnie, Luhan betrayed me, I have no strength to move forward."

At the time, Sooyoung was angry with the response of Seohyun. She gave her a slap in the face...

"Don't say that, Jimin is waiting at home for his mother, you must be strong for him. Even you don't want to live, do it for your son, he needs you."

"I don't know if I can continue..."

"Seohyun, you are strong, show him that you're stronger than him. Ask him divorce you."

"Unnie..."

"Seohyun, don't let him follow stomping..."

"Unnie..."

"Prove that you can be happy without him."

"Seohyun my girl, be strong. Be all that you have suffered, but I know you're stronger and regain your dignity."

Seohyun back home as if nothing had happened. She picked up her son, while he was playing in his room. She prepared dinner and she did some makeup on her face. For Luhan, he didn't realize that she had cried. She pulled out some of the papers from a briefcase. She read it.

"Divorce..."

She wanted to break again, but she promised herself, not to cry. For the man who did so much damage, that made her false promises, all false... Luhan came home a little late with the excuse always, a lot of work in the company. She just smiled as usual, but in the deep down she wanted to scream, 'You were with her. Don't lie to me!' 

She felt the woman's perfume on his clothes, the perfume was not hers. Her child ate dinner with her, shortly after he went to his room to sleep. Seohyun accompanied him when she found her husband sitting on the couch. She went to the kitchen for a moment, to bring the papers, for a moment she hesitated to give them, but it was her pride, even when she was being silly woman who cheated.

She walked the painful steps of her life, the man was sitting one day, love her more than life. But it was now the man she hated most. He gave his typical smile, but this time she didn't look...

"I want you to sign this, Luhan," Seohyun said, handing the papers. He looked quizzically, then he read the first part...

"S-Seohyun..."

"Just sign it, I want my freedom back, Luhan," These words were strong throughout the house, she fought back tears.

"But, why suddenly you this?"

"I don't know, maybe already bored me to be your wife. I need my freedom..."

"Seo--- You..."

"We're not teenagers Luhan, being honest I don't feel comfortable with you. I'm with you, because of my son."

Luhan looked as if he didn't want, it seemed another. Seohyun strongly contained her desire to cry and beat him, for having deceived.

Luhan looked at her and saw the decision in her eyes, and he said no more. His signature and stamp on paper. Seohyun felt her world was falling apart, she looked at him.....

"Thank you…"


The divorce process was quick, and the two sides agreed. Seohyun kept custody of the child, Luhan would give a monthly allowance for the maintenance of the child. Seohyun tried to be strong for both, Jimin took it well. Seohyun cried every night alone in her bed, remembering cheating Luhan, only she pretended strong before Luhan. When he came to see Jimin, she knew Luhan kept seeing the other woman. Sooyoung, her friend wanted to hit Luhan, every time she saw him. But Seohyun didn't ler her friend. 

After she spent a year, Seohyun suffering and bitterness, was forgotten, but when she thought she could do, something happened...

Seohyun was home cooking Jimin's lunch. When the phone rang, then the phone only noise was heard falling to the floor, Seohyun ran out her house and she got into her car...

Sooyoung came as fast as she could to the hospital, she found Seohyun in a corner crying. Sooyoung went to her, hugged her immediately...

"What happened?"

"Jimin... he had an accident leaving school..."

"Than!"

"Unnie, my son... my son... my Jimin is very bad..."

At that time the doctor came calling relatives of Jimin. Seohyun immediately came to but the doctor shook his head in sign of "No". Seohyun fell to her knees, covering her face with her hands...


Soon after Luhan came, Seohyun was shattered. When he was going to hug her, she remembered everything he did. She kept crying in her friend's arms. Luhan wanted to go to her, but she refused...


The funeral was two days later, Jimin was buried in the middle of a grove of cherry trees. His headstone was accompanied by a large carved marble unicorn, Seohyun suffered too. Months she was locked in the room of her son, Sooyoung was the only one who could get her out telling...

"Seohyun-ah, Jimin would not want to see you like this."

Seohyun decided to start again, but far from here. She burned Jimin's clothes and all his toys and made demolish the house she shared with Luhan, instead of the home she built a beautiful garden full of flowers. After a long journey, away from the people who did so much hurt her, forgetting the pain was gone. Leaving everything, starting from wounds.


4 Years later

Seohyun was 24, now she lived again in Seoul. After missing for several years in Korea, she lived in Europe. She returned because she wanted to live to the place where her young son was buried. She moved into her apartment. In Europe she had different job, she had studied to be a secretary, always wanted that. She put a picture next to her bed for her son, she the photograph, shed some tears, saying:

"Mommy come to see you, baby. I will never leave you," 

Then she slept in her bed. She was accustomed to be alone.

The next day she woke up early as usual, she prepared some cereal. When someone knocked on the door, she opened it. She was a little surprised because she never had told anyone she was back. Then she saw a cake in front of her.

"Seohyun....!" Sooyoung cried with Lay. 

They were the only friends she had kept in touch all these years.

"Unnie, oppa!"

"Welcome back to Korea," Lay said.

Sooyoung and Lay were married. They married shortly before the death of Jimin. Soon they had their first son Sungyeol, who was 4 years old.

The three ate the cake... then Lay and small Sungyeol were playing in the room. Sooyoung wanted to talk alone with Seohyun, so they went up to the room.

"Hyunie, why you didn't tell us you were coming back..."

"I didn't want to burden you, unnie."

"But Hyunnie, you know you're not a burden. On the contrary, you are like our family."

"Unnie..."

"Do you forget?"

"Yes, unnie these years. We lived in different places, it made me understand that I should not hold a grudge, I must go on..."

"And tell me someone you met in London?"

"Huh?"

"That means no?" Sooyoung said, looking at the window.

"Why suddenly do you ask me this?"

"For nothing, but I want to tell something Seohyun-ah."

"What is it, unnie?"

"I got a job of your dreams."

"What?"

"I got a your job!"

"But unnie Fridays... you know..."

"I know, but I got it for you. It's the perfect job, you don't work Friday, only Monday through Thursday."

"Really?"

Sooyoung hugged Seohyun, she saw her smile, after all this time. She was very happy, Sooyoung said that beginning Monday, but Seohyun asked as she made her unnie, to get that job, that suited their needs. But after all, she was happy.

Seohyun looked forward to Monday, where she finally start to work in an office. She was longed for Monday. Seohyun was hanging her new uniform and she smiled. Then she took a shower and ate some breakfast. Then she put on her uniform, she looked in the mirror's reflection. It looked different, her eyes bags had disappeared, had rejuvenated her face, her beauty still intact, her eyes showed that she had finally returned to be happy. She took the keys to her apartment, she looked dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter