001

Attraction

 

There was times where Taeyeon questioned there love to the point where her mind would throb with unbearable headaches,growing deep in thought. 

 

What made the brunette so attractived to her? Taeyeon was nothing special,just a socially awkward teen with an even more awkward personality. 

 

From her disheveled tresses thrown in a messy bun to her tacky appearance,Taeyeon just couldn't see the attraction. Never did and probably never will.

 

She was just....normal. Nothing more and definitely nothing less. But to Tiffany,Taeyeon was something.

 

Her love was her oxygen and without the older woman Tiffany would suffocate in a pool of self pity.

 

It hurt to think that one day Tiffany would be gone. Whether some disease plagued her or the fragile and naive girl fell into the dark hands or temptation,slowly slipping away till no more.

 

That's ridiculous...Taeyeon thought. I love her and she loves me. Right?

 

Taeyeon sighed to herself,resting her head onto the fluffy pillow,inhaling the faint scent that was Tiffany.

 

It was like the perfect mixture of compassion and love all bottled in one. It was kind of hard to explain. 

 

The door opened with a small creak and Taeyeon smiled to herself,the intoxicating scent growing stronger with each quiet step.

 

"Taengoo~ Kim Choding~" The gorgeous brunette called out sweetly,earning no response from the latter. 

 

Soon the girl in question was towering over the woman,frowning a bit. "Taeyeon!"

 

She smiled when the blonde smiled,taking a seat on the king sized bed.

 

"I missed you today."

 

Those words filled with sincerity made the blonde swell with a feeling like no other.

 

Taeyeon grinned and sat up,engulfing the brunette in a tight embrace.

 

Who was to say Taeyeon didn't miss her too? Tiffany was always on her mind,at the strangest times even.

 

Which is a good thing right?

 

"I missed you to Fany~"

 

It hurt to think that Taeyeon could lose Tiffany at any moment so all she wanted to do was cherish each second because nothing last forever.