Fin

Let's Rest

Works were beyond life now if she could say. Going back to formulas back to drawing back to simulation had done her everything.

 

She sighed heavily as she finally manages to go home after a discussion until 3 AM with the team about the projects they've been working on. As the result of discussion had been transformed into presentation form along the discussion today, so there will be only presentation in their working list about this project.

 

She was always the type who focus only into one thing and she will move from it if she really does finish it.

 

When she checks her phone it was 32 missed calls and 29 chat messages from Seunghyun.

 

 

I will get scolded again today, won't I?

 

 

 

It was when she silently opened the door and found her man stood leaned against the wall with a stare straight fiercely to her.

 

"Really, Soorin-ah? 3 AM?" His deep voice greeted her by the two questions that could always put Soorin in a guilty soil.

 

She knew he was beyond mad, and that kind of tone when Seunghyun says that. She was feeling beyond guilty too, but what can she do, it was her job and responsibility should be taken.

 

"I was beyond worried, since today you said you would only work until eight. Do you know how much i was being stressful today?! I called you and no answers, even though my brain could came up with the possibility that you done your overwork today. I still cannot put this worrisome away, Soorin-ah!"

 

The deep voice of him was talking, almost shouting, every word desperately. Seunghyun was desperate for her to not overwork, he was desperate for her to just stay here at home in normal hours. Seunghyun was desperate because he just could never forgive himself if there was something that happened to her.

 

"M-mian.." She couldn't help to net let the tears stay back behind her eyes, she didn't want Seunghyun to be like this and she didn't want to be the girl who gets him in worrisome and put so much burden on him.

 

Seunghyun breathes heavily as he pulled her in one swift motion, within the next second she was already there inside his tight embrace.

 

"I don't like seeing you working until this kind of hour, Soorin-ah. What if i wasn't here when there is something happened to you?" He rants desperately, while his hand her head softly, he lifts up her chin and plant a slight kiss upon her lips.

 

"After this project done, i promise i will always take the work home, Seunghyun-ah. Mian... I just can't see my team so desperate for a solution for this project."

 

Seunghyun looked at her eyes as she explained about it, he knew the girl he loves is just too kind and she was clearly professional when she already meets her passion.

 

"I understand about it, but still 3 AM was never a normal. Can you promise you won't overwork like this late, Soorin-ah?" Seunghyun softly asking, demanding for her to not overwork herself, he wants to know that she needs her sleep. She needs a rest and he wants her to know that he would always be there to make sure of that for her.

 

"I promise." Soorin leaned against his chest, she hates herself for making him to also stays awake until this late for her. Even part of her feels she was so glad to have a man like him, that always takes care of her. That always waits for her.

 

As Seunghyun still gets her inside his embrace and even pulls her tighter to close any existing gap between.

 

He kissed her forehead long, as he closed his eyes. His fingers caressed her cheeks and his lips moved down.

 

Between the kiss that he planted, he whispers softly. Feeling thankful that she was here in his life, someone that he will always put in his first, someone that he would always put himself in danger to protect her.

 

"Let's rest, okay, Soorin-ah?" He smiled and kissed her one more time

 

 

---