Chapter 4

The Secret Kingdom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jieun-ah, wake up. It's already past 10. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs." Hani shook Jieun's body lightly.

Jieun groaned and stretched as she accidentally slapped Hani's face. She slowly opened her eyes and squinted a bit because of the bright light in the room. Jieun looked at Hani and turned her back against Hani.

" Jieun, ppalli wake up." Hani said.

" Arasseo." Jieun replied shortly.

Hani nodded and walked to the dining room. All of them were already in the dining room. Jieun slowly sat on her bed as her eyes' scanning the room. No one was there. She went to her bathroom and get ready.

30 minutes has passed. The served foods were already cold. Everyone's tummy was growling.

" Where's Jieun? Hyuk whined.

" I'm here." Jieun appeared on the front door with a poker face.

N shot her a death glare while she was sitting next to him. She took a quick look at him as he's still glaring at her.

' Why is he glaring at me? Tch.' She thought.

" Okay since everyone is here already, let's eat." Rapmon said.

Everyone immediately digged into their foods eventhough the foods were cold. Jin who was sitting beside her nudged her arm. Jieun turned her head to him as she raised a brow.

" Why were you so late?" He whispered as everyone start eating and talking.

" Sorry, I woke up late." She smiled sheepishly.

" Oh okay." Jin nodded as he ruffled Jieun's hair.

N eyed them talking as he thought,

' Why are they so close?'

While on the other side...

" Yah don't!" Min half-shouted as she slapped JB's hand away from her shoulder.

" Why baby?~" JB smirked as he scooted closer to her.

" Yah!! I'm not your baby! Omg stop it!" Min glared at him.

" Hyung, just stop it." Jungkook said.

" Arasseo, arasseo." JB chuckled.

Min just rolled her eyes and continued eating.

" You're cute when you're mad." JB whispered and flashed her a flirtious wink.

Min pretended as if she didn't hear what he said and talked to Hongbin. 

' That girl is cute.' Yoongi thought as he softly chuckled.

" Hyung, are you crazy?" Jungkook asked.

" What?" Yoongi asked back.

" Why are laughing alone? You know, someone who laughs alone is called.." He paused.

" Called what?" 

" Crazy people." Jungkook continued and grinned.

" Yah! I'm not crazy. I'm swag." Yoongi said coolly.

While they were bickering, Hyuk and Ravi were fighting over a food. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter