Chapter 3

The Secret Kingdom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Uh, you okay?" Jin asked, staring at her pretty face.

Jieun slowly opened her eyes and they made an eye contact.

" Oh sorry." She quickly stood on her feet back.

The maid was still there. Jieun looked at her and immediately went behind Jin.

" Yah, who is that?" She asked, scared.

" Aigoo~ Don't be scared. She is just our maid." Jin turned around and patted her head lightly.

" Maid?! You kidding me?!" She widened her eyes, not believing that the weird creature is a 'maid'.

" Yeah, a maid." Jin said calmly.

" But, she's we--" 

" Sir, dinner is ready." The maid cut Jieun's words.

" Okay. We'll be there in 5." Jin smiled.

The maid went away as Jieun darted Jin with questions.

" Hey, calm down. I'll explain everything to you later." Again, he flashed his smile to her.

" Okay, but I don't know your name yet." Jieun said as she looked down.

" It's Jin. Now, let's go to the dining room, shall we?" Asked Jin.

Jieun nodded and Jin led the way. Along the way to the dining room, Jieun saw a lot of maids, exactly like just now wandering around the kingdom. She kept her head low and bumped into Jin's back as he stopped.

" We are here." Jin stated as he entered the room and took a seat beside Rapmon.

" Come in, Jieun." Youngjae said, looking at Jieun who's still standing. 

Jieun searched for an empty spot and it's beside N. She quickly went over there and took a seat. Soon, they started eating. Silence was filled in the room, only their munching voice was heard.

" Let's start with names. It's quite a lot so I hope you don't get confused with it." Mark said.

" I'm N." The guy beside her said with a monotone voice.

' Tch, so cold.'  She thought to herself.

" Leo." And it went on until Hyuk.

" Namjoon. Call me Rapmon." Rapmon introduced.

" You already know my name, Jieun~" Jin beamed happily.

" Yoongi was given." Yoongi flashed his gummy smile.

" I'm Hoseok, J-Hope is fine too." He grinned.

It went on until the maknae.

" Call me Mark." 

" JB." He smiled.

Last but not least,

" I'm Yugyeom." 

" So that's it." Ravi said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter