Chapter 1

The Secret Kingdom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang indicated the day was over. YYeoja quickly packed their stuffs and walked back to their own dorm.

" Unnie~ I'm so tired~" Jieun whined as a small pout formed on her cute lips.

" Do you think I'm not tired?" Min said and knocked Jieun's head lightly.

" Ouch! Unnie!" Jieun cried as she rubbed her head.

Min rolled her eyes and continued walking. By then, Arra and Hani made an eye contact as they slightly smiled to theirself. Jieun watched them but she decided to just shrug it off.

" Unnie..." Arra said softly as she pointed at somewhere.

Everyone turned quiet as they stopped on their track. A mysterious guy - who wore a masquerade and holding a picture of an owl appeared in front of them as he showed them a quiet sign with his index finger. 

" What is that guy talking about? Who is he?" Jieun whispered.

Min just shrugged and stared at that guy.

" Guys! Look at that!" Hani shouted as 7 big owls flew to them.

" Why are they coming to us?" Jieun asked panically.

Suddenly, an owl caught Jieun on her back and flew away from that place. YYeoja watched her been taken away and just smiled.

" It's time for us too." Hani said as a leader.

" Yeah." Min answered as Arra just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter