The Investigation

Could Love Be Ours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigoo.. why are you making such a hasty decision? Give yourself time to think, we will be waiting for you to come back," it was a surprise to Ji Hyo when Haha shown his concern towards her. All these years she thought that they were never really close to each other, but today the short guy seems to be worried about her wellbeing. Suk Jin was also there to support her, "Haha is right. You don't have to worry about the PD and the rest of the crew.. I'm sure they won't mind to give you a couple of months to rest. Let's just proceed with Seong-im as your replacement for a while, then we'll see how it goes."

 

Ji Hyo was touched by the attention that she got from her Running Man family. She couldn't find a better reason to disappoint them, hence she agreed to stay with the show just as they have suggested. Everyone was happy with her decision, and they kept her motivated by showering the actress with positive words and reminding her of the expectations from the Running Man's fans. A few minutes later, Joong Ki and his band members returned with hot coffees and a bag of junk food. They were very pleased to accept the drinks and snacks from the guys, except for Jong Kook and Seong-im who refused to take coffee and unhealthy food.

 

Kwang Soo immediately cracked a joke about the new 'SpartAce' couple, "I bet their children will never get to taste the candy or fast food.. just look at the parents!". The Commander screamed at the tall guy for teasing them, but they know he wasn't really mad at him and it was just part of the 'bonding' activities - making fun on each other. While they were still in the conversation, suddenly somebody was knocking on the door and they were all wondering who could that be. Joong Ki opened the door for the unexpected visitors, and he could tell who they were from their attire. The men bowed to all of them and introduced themselves as the police detectives. "I'm Officer Lee.. and we're here to ask a few questions to Miss Ji Hyo regarding the incident," one of them explained the intent of the visit.

 

Joong Ki invited the officers in, and the Running Man members together with Gary and Kwang Soo excused themselves to give way for the police to proceed with the investigation. Joong Ki had to stay behind on Ji Hyo's request, so only the two of them were entertaining the three investigators. For a start, the officer seek her permission to ask several questions. Ji Hyo just nodded as a yes, although she wasn't sure what was the main concern with regard to the incident that she had. "Could you share with us how it happened?" the first question was thrown in for the actress.

 

Because she was in a coma for two months, Ji Hyo had to take some time to recall the details. She remembered about having a fight with Joong Ki and then started to chase him when he left her behind, but she wasn't so sure how she got hit by a car. Joong Ki who was also there, decided to share what he saw o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter