A Wonderful Reunion

Could Love Be Ours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Joong Ki decided to visit his fiancée again at the hospital, but this time he was joined by Gary, Kwang Soo and the rest of the Running Man members. Since all of them are Korea's top celebrities, they had no choice but to use the secret path to reach Ji Hyo's room in order to pass through the reporters and fans who had been 'camping' within the hospital area. Kwang Soo who was very excited to visit his favourite noona friend, couldn't hide his joy, "I purposely shaved my moustache this morning to look better for Ji Hyo noona.. she must be very happy with my new appearance!". Suk Jin, being the oldest member of Running Man immediately commented against the tall man, "Yaa this guy! Why would she be excited to see you when she has Joong Ki? Do you think without your thin moustache you'll look better than the pretty boy?".

 

"Kwang Soo aah.. sorry for saying this, but there's no significant difference between you without your moustache and a tall giraffe!" Jae Suk also gave his view and made the rest of them burst into laughter. Kwang Soo pretended to be offended and defended himself with a serious face, "Yaa.. yaa! Keep laughing at me right now.. but I bet noona will regret her decision to accept Joong Ki's proposal once she saw this good-looking giraffe!". Joong Ki had to chipped in to correct his same age friend's statement, "I know my Ji Hyo very well.. she can differentiate between a pretty boy and a tall giraffe!".

 

After making fun teasing and laughing at each other, they finally arrived at Ji Hyo's room. Joong Ki instructed others to keep their voice down and wait outside for a while to surprise the actress. He softly knocked on the door, "Ji Hyo darling.. may I come in?". The rest of the visitors were trying very hard to avoid from laughing as they listened to the romantic interaction between the song-song couple. "Oo.. Joong Ki baby! Just get in here quickly. I miss you already!" Ji Hyo was very happy to hear her man's voice. When the door was opened, she was in shock to see so many people barging into the room and shouted "Surprise!!" at her. The actress quickly covered her blushing face with her palms as she felt embarrassed for acting lovey-dovey with Joong Ki, but at the same time she felt way too happy with the sudden visit from her dear friends.

 

Joong Ki didn't mind the crowd and just landed a kiss on Ji Hyo's forehead, and his action has made everyone cheered joyfully for them. Ji Hyo was very shy to share the romance in front of her Running Man family, but her fiancé kept displaying his love through his action and sweet words. The pretty boy sat on the bed next to his fiancée - wrapping his arm around her shoulders and attaching his cheek to hers. "Yaa.. do you really have to glue yourself to her?" Haha was envied wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter