Giving My Heart To You

Could Love Be Ours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A crowd of reporters and song-song couple shippers flooded the hospital area, forcing the guards to increase the security control within the building. News about Joong Ki and Ji Hyo's engagement were all over the web, causing a chaos in the entertainment industry. The moment HeRoze's final world tour concert was over, people were rushing to meet up with the Running Man's Ace once they found out about her hospitalization.  Everybody waited enthusiastically for the pretty boy to visit his fiancée at the hospital, but they couldn't pass through the tight security. "Are you sure he will be here soon?" one of the reporters was asking his colleague. The other one replied, "Yaa.. of course he will come since they haven't got the chance to see each other!"

 

Cheon Seong-im who was accompanying Ji Hyo, got excited over the overwhelming response from the public who were flooding the waiting area. "Omo! This is just like a sold-out concert of Big Bang! Where did all these people coming from?" her voice was shrieking in joy. Ji Hyo could barely laughed at her reaction, "Seong-im aah.. are you a fangirl of Big Bang?". The younger woman nodded enthusiastically,  "Ne! I really like them especially G-Dragon." "You better keep that to yourself, girl.. otherwise Jong Kook oppa will be very jealous of him," Ji Hyo 'twin' sister. Seong-im's was embarrassed by Ji Hyo's statement, "Aigoo unnie! Am I being too obvious about it?".

 

She sat on the bed at the request of the actress, and helped her to grab a glass of water. Seong-im checked on the time, and once in a while she seems to be nervous about something. Her anxiety made Ji Hyo curious, "What's wrong, Seong-im? Do you need to go elsewhere?". The young woman was startled by the questions and immediately denied Ji Hyo's assumption. The truth was, she kept wondering if Joong Ki would be able to show up after his concert or the pretty boy was stuck in the crowd of reporters and couldn't meet up with Ji Hyo that night. Seong-im felt sorry for the kind-hearted lady, but the Ace didn't show any sign of disappointment although her fiancé has yet to drop by to visit her since she had regained her conscious.

 

"What was it like?" Seong-im asked a strange question that puzzled Ji Hyo. The Ace seek for clarification from the young woman, "What do you mean?". "Your near-death experience.. what happened when you're in a coma?" she asked curiously. Ji Hyo didn't respond immediately and took a deep breath to clear her mind. Honestly she refused to recall the terrifying moment, but she hid her emotion with a smile. "I thought it was impossible for me to survive.. and there were times when I wanted to give up so bad because of the never-ending fighting, but the moment I lose hope.. Joong Ki was ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter