Prologue

Night hits

 

Kyungsoo lets out a sigh as he continues roaming around the busy streets of Seoul. He doesn't know of what to do or where to go because he's ing lost and he's a country boy and he has no idea of what Seoul is. If it's not for his grandmother left in sick in Busan, he wouldn't be strolling in this complicated city and finding a job for sustaining their financial problem. He arrived at the bus terminal earlier as he expected hoping that he'll be able to find a decent job as soon as possible but it seems luck is not for him today because it's already close to the sunset and there still no string of hope for him.

 

How cruel can people get that he's only asking simple question of where Hongdae is, but their knitted brows show indication of I don't care please off.           

"Worst decision ever." He mumbles to himself. He keeps muttering words to himself that people steal weird glances towards him and who cares.

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t know what to do as of now and where to spend the night. He has no relatives here living in Seoul (or they are some but he doesn’t consider them as his relatives anymore) so Kyungsoo’s problems are all jumbled up and if someone or one more thing messed with him, he’ll explode. It’s already 6PM and the sun slowly disappearing and less time for Kyungsoo for his day one here in the city. He’s so desperate to find a job and his mind flying somewhere else and doesn’t notice a lamp on his way.

A loud clank catch the attention of the passersby busy walking on the messy street and Kyungsoo wants to dig already himself on the land of embarrassment, Kyungsoo’s a ing idiot who stumbled himself on a thin lamp post. Dumb.

 

“Aish” He rubs his nose and he can feel the sore, maybe the red mark on his face. Though he knows people are currently judging him, and no one bothered to at least help him, he just ignores them and helps himself to stand up. He scrunches his nose and notice a paper stuck on his palms and Kyungsoo thinks it’s one of the trash scattered on the ground but as he see the “JOB OFFERING” sign he immediately scans the paper and beams a victory smile.