Chapter 1

Tell That To Somebody Who Cares
June 2014
Sungmin: Eunhyuk? Will you go out with me? 
Eunhyuk: I'd rather not...
 
August 2014
Siwon: Hyuk, I think I love you.
Eunhyuk: No.
 
January 2015
Donghae: You want me.
Eunhyuk: You've got to be kidding me. 
'Perfect' Eunhyuk mumbled as he walked down the hallway to his next class, 'It's only been two days and i already have yet another persistent bastard on my , who so happens to have the rest of the female school population on his. Freaking fantastic.' It has been less than forty-eight hours and the 17 year old has once again fallen into that black hole. Unfortunately, he caught the eyes of a certain campus heartthrob by existing. Unfortunately, he was born with untameable charisma that makes his so damn attractive. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on the opposite . 
 
Eunhyuk is attractive, there is no doubt about that, neither is he lacking in the charm department, so it is natural he is the center of attention wherever he goes. Since middle school, he's been getting confessions on a daily basis and receiving love letters left and right. Quite the contrary to his current predicament, there had always been a healthy amount of female admirers in the mix and he really had no problem with having male suitors. He found it flattering, in fact, that he was able to appeal to both genders. However, since the year before, there seemed to be a deterrence in the results of his charming personality and near perfect features.  
 
Since high school began, he barely had any females appearing the slightest bit interested in him. Instead, he had gotten numerous confessions from the boys in school, namely Sungmin and Siwon who were the most committed in suiting him. Taking turns competing for a place in the latter's heart, Siwon and Sungmin had both gone out of their ways to please and pamper Eunhyuk. However, these 'kind' gestures only made school increasingly unbearable for him, with all the guys ogling over him and all the girls hating him. And why wouldn't they? He had practically knocked each and every one of them off their respective crush's to-date-list. Hence, Eunhyuk spent his first year in that high school as public enemy number one,  until he finally decided to transfer to another campus, away from all the unwanted crap. 
 
Then... He met Donghae. Or rather, Donghae met him. His first encounter with Donghae was far from pleasant. It involved an uncomfortable Eunhyuk blindly stumbling upon a busy Donghae. When he first saw him, the younger was making out with two girls at once and the third was waiting her turn outside the janitor's closet, where all the magic happens. So you can guess the kind of first impression Donghae gave to Eunhyuk within those few fateful seconds. Imagine the shock, and horror, that Eunhyuk felt when this guy approached him, claiming that he quote unquote 'haven't touched another girl since the day he first laid eyes upon him, even leaving that third girl hanging'. Apparently, going one and a half days without taking part in a ual was a new personal best for Donghae and the stupid kid was really proud of his achievement. 
 
But here's the problem... Eunhyuk is not interested. And here's another problem... That doesn't stop Donghae from pestering the older until he is.