You're Gone and I'm All Alone

You're Gone and I'm All Alone

This feeling of secure, always had me loved. Secure when he's right beside me. 
I enjoyed staring at his face everyday. His baby face while sleeping, always give me peace. He's pale skin, symbolize the pureness of him. His eyes always blinking so cutely and it sparkled when he looked at me. His red plump lips, i remember the chocolate flavor everytime i'm making out with him. 
The fact that i'm afraid of losing him, is insane but i know i might be. I stared at him sadly, which somehow tighten my hugs even more possesively. 
Those sharp eyes began to open. He stared at me, emptily. But it enough to give me a sweet smile. His eyes treasured the room, and those stopped at one spot; a blue photo album. It looks old but you can tell it's often opened. 
I glanced at Sehun, that photo album bring me a question, as he look at it hurtly. His soft hand touched that thing, and i could see the uneasiness at his face. He's shaking, but i could slightly see he's broken inside. Sehun opened a page. "April 12th 2012, the last time we spent our day together", he whispered. His deep voice is trembeling and fragile. I can't help myself from the tears forming in my eyes, waiting to fall slowly. "I miss you Lu, i really do.." I heard his voice again. I hurried to hug him, convicing him that i'm here. But he started crying, as if i was never there, even more suffering. And he whimpered, "You're gone Lu, and i'm here all alone."