Part Two

Life with Mr. Wu (Jealous Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART TWO

~~~~

 

"SHUT UP. STOP. J-Just ing stop!"

Your eyes widened. Kris looked at you with so much anger, or hurt, or both. You couldn't make up what it was. Kris had never yelled like that before. He has said harsh things to you but nothing like that.

1  ...

2  ...

3 ...

"What the is your problem huh?! Does it make you very damn happy flirting with other men? . Does it make you happier doing it in front of me? Am I a sick joke to you?!" 

You looked down and clenched your fist, hoping it was hard enough to stop the threatening flow of tears.

"If he makes you want to jump on him then go. GO!  I can't stand this anymore,  I can't stand YOU anymore. What did I do to deserve this?! What did I ing do to end up with such a cheap like you?" Bang. There goes your heart.

"Do you know how it feels? How it feels to be humiliated in front of that ?! HIM! YOU ... You know what? I feel stupid for conforming to this of a business arranged marriage. I should have begged my parents to let me marry YG's daughter. I knew it was a ed up idea from the day I saw you. I KNEW IT. I should've just filed for a divorce when my dad's company was no longer in the ing debt. You were from the fir-"

 

"STOP!" Stop stop stop stop, your heart chanted. That hurted. Tears were already streaming down your face. "THAT WAS A ING PRANK KRIS! You know, all you had to ing do was admit it. Hell just admit that you didn't like any other man to take your place. Why can't you at least show once? Just ONCE with words, WITH ING WORDS that you care about me" You were a sobbing wreck by now. You took in a deep breathe to calm yourself and you looked him in the eyes.

"But no, you showed me how you truly despise this marriage ... Do you know? All I ever ask, is for you to tell me how much you cared, to tell me how afraid you are of losing me, to tell me ... you love me. I ask for you to tell me these once in a while, not every minute and every second of the day for the rest of our lives! Why couldn't you huh? I don't ask for much Kris ...  I'm sorry I fell in love with you when it was merely a forced relationship, I'm sorry I made you regretted this choice of being with me, I'm sorry for ruining your supposedly good life. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry okay?" You were crying hardly. It hurted so damn much to realise you were the pain in someone's life when all you intended was the opposite.

Kris felt a little guilty after hearing it was a prank. His heart clenched at the sight of you, his world, his universe, crying because of him. Looking at you right now, all he wants to do is to engulf your body into his arms and protect you from all the dangers and sadness in this cruel world. But how? How can he do so when HE is the reason for your cruel reality? He knew he was too harsh on you and it wasn't necessary.

 

"And if you want me to go to Jongin, I will" you spoke up after the awfully painful silence.

 

And that name itself, again hit Kris with a ton of bricks, knocking away all the guilt he felt and the desire to forgive and forget. He scoffed and looked at you. "Ah, so after finding satisfication in ing up the feeling of someone whom you 'love', you fake a dramatic apology, then you conclude with going back to your playmate? You are one sick ."

 

With that, he turned and headed to your shared bedroom. He slammed the door so hard you could feel the grounds vibrate.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

4 am. The bedside clock read. Kris sat up on the icy cold king sized bed and let out a heavy sigh. He wondered where were you right now, why aren't you in here at this time. Every cell in him was burning with the urge to run to you, to hug you, to kiss you, and to apologise to you ... but his subconcious pride and ego had to distort all the conscious rationality.

 

He massaged the back of his neck to release the growing tension there. His eyes trailed to the wedding photo hung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter