Part One

Life with Mr. Wu (Jealous Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART ONE

~~~~~

 

It was a chilly winter night in the heart of Seoul. Being too lazy to dress up in thick winter clothings, you and your husband Kris Wu decided to stay home and watch some re-runs of America's Next Top Model. You and Kris love y shows like that. Heck iness was one of the reasons both of you got along. Kris and you, not a typical couple. Sweet acts between the both of you are not craved, in fact you guys find love in every little argument engaged. You find love in the annoying presence of each other. Your friends are always telling you that they await the announcement of your divorce, because they think it's totally "unhealthy". I mean, who would want a marriage based majorly on bickers and insults? But you knew that you have found love in his presence, you knew that Kris was a responsible husband who had accepted and loved every flaw you had, so nothing else mattered. Though he never really physically said that he loved every flaw you had.

You were both on the couch with your legs plopped up on his lap. A blanket knitted by your grandmother covered the both of you. Kris was very immersed in the critsisms given to the models on the show when you felt your stomach growling, urging for some ingestion. 

"Fan fan ah" you cooed the nickname you gave him years ago. No reply. "Fan fan ahhhh" you called again. No reply. "Yah! Wu Yifan!" you yelled. Kris turns to look at you frowning "What?". You returned him a frown "I'm talking to you!". Kris gave you an annoyed look for 2 seconds and resumed his visual position back to something more enjoyable, the tv. You couldn't understand your husband. A face of a greek god but personality of a bleached . As the one with the total contrasting personality, you grabbed the remote control out of Kris' hand, and hit the almighty head of his, "WU YIFAN!". 

"What the ?" he grabbed his head with his right hand and showed a pained expression. The side of your lips lifted as you finally got his attention. "God! You're so annoying!" he complained. You, having a sly smile plastered on your face annoyed him even more. He lifted his eyebrows and asked "What do you want?". Finally getting on topic you thought!  You scooted closer to him and pouted, "Baby I'm hungry ... I want Jjajangmyeon". Disbeliefed, Kris once again complained "That's what you hit me for?".  Being pissed as it wasn't the answer you were seeking for, "No, . I hit you because you were being a dickhead." Kris let out a smirk, "More like you hit me cuz' you were jealous I was paying more attention to those girls", he pointed to the tv where stick thin figures were walking down the almost-too-slippery runway. "I couldn't care less if you did", you said while rolling your eyes. And truthfully, that was a big fat lie, you couldn't lose Kris to any other girl, you loved him too much. Growl. There your stomach goes again, reminding you that you were way off topic. "Yah! I want Jjajangmyeon!" You hit his arm with the couch pillow.

"I'm watching a show woman!"
"It'll be real quick babe. Please."
"Can't you make it yourself? Jeez."
"But I don't know how to."
"Then learn."
"Learn from where?"
"Google it omg..." Kris said as he rub his temples as he feels a forming headache.

Feeling a little hurt that he found more interest in watching half women on a screen than to cook for his wife, you stood up and looked down at him. "Fine. Watch your movie idiot. I'll go next door for Jongin to prepare it for me." You walk towards the apartment door.

Upon hearing the familiar name, Kris immedietly stood up, hurried towards you and grab your hand "Yah yah yah!  I'll make it for you. It's already late, why do you want to go around bothering our neighbours?" You looked at the antique clock hung on the feature wall of your home and raised your brows,  "Kris, it's only 7 pm". And it was really only 7 pm. You knew the reason behind Kris' sudden change of action, it was because of jealousy, but Kris prefered to call it sissy feels. Kris knew Jongin had a thing for you when you guys went to greet him as new neighbours. Jongin was good looking, y, and had that bad boy aura that the female species love. Knowing Kris' weak point, you decided to give him a lesson for being such an unhelpful douche. "It's ... I ..." Kris struggled to find right words.

You sighed and took his hand off yours,  'it's play time' you thought happily. "Kris, stop wasting my time, I'm really hungry. Go watch your show." With that, you rushed out of your door biting your lip, trying to hold in the laughter building up inside you, because you thought your husband's worried reaction was hella funny. You knew that Kris will never ever admit that he's jealous or whatsoever because he thinks it's not manly or macho, so you decided to grasp this perfect timing and opportunity to push him to his limit, as you also wanted to be exposed to his softer side when he tells you he's not happy with any other man being a threat. You thought it would be cute if THE Kris Wu gets all sad and mushy. You ran to Jongin's apartment about 10 steps away and rang the doorbell, and as you expected, Kris followed you.

Ding Dong. To your disappointment, no one is answering the door, so you repeatedly pressed the door bell again and again when suddenly someone grabbed your hand from behind and turned you around. Next thing you know, you bumped head first into something hard, Kris' toned chest. "Owwww", you rubbed your forehead. "What do you think you're doing disturbing Jongin?" Kris' voice directed your attention away from the pain. You looked at him innocenly and replied "I'm not disturbing. Jongin said I can come over at any time of the day if I have any problems. And this is a situation, I'm hungry and the stupid giant living with me isn't helping". "I told you I'll do it, whatever you want, now go back inside" he tried to sound calm. 
"Nope" you popped the 'p' and turned around to ring the doorbell again. What happened next was you being thrown on Kris' shoulder like a sling bag, with your head upside down. "Wu Yifannnnnnnnnnnn" you hammered his back continously. 
Creak. The door opened revealing a half , wet hair Jongin with a towel hanging dangerously low on his hip bone. "Hey!" the deep voice greeted. An idea came into your mind and you gave Kris' back a bite. As you wished, he put you down. You looked at him, smiled, and showed him your glorious middle finger, "That's for the attempted kidnap". You then went running into Jongin's apartment and he didn't mind your behaviour. "Sorry, I was showering while you rang the bell." Jongin explained. You smiled at him with the sweetest one you could pull off "It's okay, I actually was just wondering if you had time to erm .. well  .. make me dinner? I mean like, we could make it together ... we haven't hung out in a while though" you asked knowing Jongin will happily agree to it, because you knew he had admiration for you,  you weren't stupid. "Yeah! Anything for this princess" he flashed his award winning smile. 
Jongin turned his heels to close the apartment door when he realised Kris had already enter the premise,  "Sup bro" Jongin said smirking at him, hinting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter