Chapter 9

I Lost My Mind

It's still saturday morning maybe around 12am now

Tiffany's Pov

I have been just resting on my bed with earphones for the past 2 hours... I did all i had for homework yesterday.....I have nothing to do for today....why? WHY??! I need to be active I am not the sort of person who sits in the house all day....BUT what to do?! We have  go to the mall.... I hope Sunny comes with us..Ahh she wil she will...I know she is looking for something for Jessis bday....and child-shikshin Yoona will be glad to go if i offer her food...but Jessi herself...hmmmm....it's saturday and she doesn't waste any time on beauty sleep on Saturdays....what to do i wonder....

 

After i sent a text to Yoona a Seohyun since they were out somewhere in town....and went over to Sunny to talk to her about it...and she agreed staright away GREAT. Now i need to go over to wake up jessica from her nap...

'Jessi wake up i have an idea'

'mnnnn' pft typical

'Jessi please wake up....'I ask nicely 

'mnnn mnn' PAbo. I have an idea

'And then the cucmber kissed Jessica' I whispered into her ear....All i saw withing the next second was Jessicas eyes shut open and then -.-* *glareeee*.....*more glareeeeing*.....*intense glare war*.......

'Let's cut this' I suggest

'What sort of idea do you have, that you would want to share with me while i was taking my beauty nap and you just disrespectfuly dare to wake me up in such an ugly sort of way. I'm disgusted.' I don't fear you.

'Well how about we all go to the mall?' 

'No'

'Come on jessi we haven't been out in ages!'

'No, i have to meet my sister later on....So no im going back to sleep i need it'

No you don't need it and Krystal can come with us! I haven't seen her for a while...AND i'm quite sure she will be more than 101% willing to come...'

'No she won't believe me Krystal hates the mall.' She says..

'HA! and this is why I am your best friend, seen it coming and weather you want to or not. You are coming because i texted Krystal already...and guess what she was even 102% willing to go, get up already !' 

'I hate you....' She says. pft love you too

I walk out from her and just eye-smile at her and i make sure to take my time to leave her room....*BAM* i could hear the pillow hit the door as  i close them

20minutes later in the living room

Sunny says' Guys they won't let me into the grand mall...i have been thrown out already today and told never to come back' LoL she must have given up a good fight. Go girl

'It's okay Sunny. :) There are plent of malls in Seoul. and i always wanted to go to the one in the Gwangju area of Seoul' Jessica adds

'Yeah Sunny no need to worry' Really there isn't

'Okay so if that's decided how about we all go now?' Wait holllllaaaaa

'Who is driving ?!' I add since we have 2 cars but 1 is broken and it's mine so we always take Jessis but Sunny's driving and then Jessica told us that we are the ones driving us on the weekend...so it's between me and Sunny

-SATREEE- ---- GLAREE- 

'How about we make jessi pick the driver?' She gave me that stare -I know  what you've done here....making me be the one who offends her- 

'Bingo' I thought

'Sunny' I saw sunnys eyes glow for a moment

'Sunny....I....i.I ijust don't want to die young... Tiffany is driving okay?' She adds

'Whatever pftt....my driving is art okay !?' As she goes to put on her shoes

'Phew' I look at jessi

'She took it well... for once' Jessica said....well Sunny isn't really here withg us mentally today...I guess she must be worrying about Hyomin...

'Jessica yah...'I say as i hear Sunny leave the dorm and went to the car..

'I know...but right now we need to give her time...and help her relax Tiff....she'll be fine...and just like i promised I WILL protect her .' I felt so bad because for some reason Jessica always protects us..it must be a burden too...

'Thanks jessi for always being there for us..' 

'No need to thank me yous are all like my sisters' 

'I love you Chinguuuu <3' I say

'okay but now let's go to the car and head for that mall i want food'  Jessica always food when we go to the mall

'fine let's go' 

Is it okay to say that i love us? our little friend-family we have here? I love them

 

At the mall

Jessica's Pov

We have been walking around for 2 hours now...and they still haven't let me eat anything...im starving.. !! -.-*

'How about we go to eat?' Krystal you really are my sister...

'YES!' I say

'But there is still half of the mall to go through' ! Tiffany complains

'Tiffany we have keept her starving for quite a wile now...let's go before she decides to leave us and take her car' SMART! Lee Sunkyu ! 

'B-bu-but...FINE...okay' YeS!

As we walk into pizza hut i-is it yuri and her pack that i could see at a table on the back there? I think they noticed us too...yeah they did

'yooo!' i could hear Hyo shouting....everyone looked at us..... 

'We will just go join that table is that okay?' I say since when we came in the waitress asked us for the table and all.

'that's great follow me please.' OMG sunny's face god sooyoung will be asking about this....Quick! i need to think i panic.

'S-sunyyy-ahh..' I saybut she cuts me shut

'It's okay i'll say the truth i promised my self no more lies to the people i love.'

'woah, that's okay u know im here for you '

'Yeah thanks just back me up'

'I will do ma'am' I wink at her and give her a reassuring stare

And then i notice Yuri....she's so hot god damn it !.....i think i'm losing my mind here......ever since the day at the library i can't help but to think about her more and more...do i by any chance...l..l...like her? no it can't be i can't be like that towards a person hwom i had close contact with just for a week....or is it possible...? oh no we made eye contact...Her eyes are so deep and brown....she's so beautiful....Shut it Jessica *blush*

'Hey' she say's. So y. i can't take it..

'Hi' Control level pro.

'not going to give me a hug eh?' Shut up Yuri-ah!! I want to goive you one so...how about i do ?

'Stand up then...' I said 

She stands up, omg no this wasn't supposed to be like that...she was supposed to back off and stay quiet..

'I'm waiting'* heartbeat really fast* i am schocked i don't know what to do....whatt do i dooo!!?

Suddenly she hugs me...i go tomato red...why is she hugging me...'W-why?....' 

'Because i wanted to and couldn't wait any longer..' she whispers just so i could hear her....*blush* 'Let's just sit down for now' 

She pulls me to her side of the table and makes sure i sit beside her....what is wrongYuri-ah...stop teasing me please AIGOOO! -.- 

Sooyoungs Pov

'Heyy' i smile as i look at sunny...why won't she look at me...is that a bruise? on her face?

'hEyy Soo' she says without lifting her head up

'Can you loo kat me?' Something was off.....she nods and then i notice her busted lip and a bruise...

'What the hell happened.?!?!' I shout i got so angry what happened to my bunny?Everyone's looking at me....

'what happened Sunny-ah?' I ask gently this time,as she stares me in the eye

'I got beat up' My eye;s go wide....wh odares to touch my buuny? I'll make them regret

'By who?' I ask all seriousnes... I could see Jessica looking seriously at Sunny...something is really off

'Sooyoung there is no need to worry...'

'By her ex-girlfriend..' I could hear Jessica follow right after Sunny...suddenly Sunny's head drops low again....

'WTF? who the hell is she to be beating you up?' I said angry ...i wasn't the only one i could see Taeyeon getting mad aswel and also Yuri...

'We seen eachother at the mall and we had an argument.... that's all it's no biggy really nothing to worry about'

'Ohh Sunny u said that you aren't going to lie !' I could hear jessica

'okay she is a psycho but well i dunno just please don't get mad Sooyoung....' I could feel my blood boil...

'Can we talk outside or the toilets?' they didn't lauigh at the second suggestion because this is serious...

'I-I...' She looks at me' okay' We both leave the table...into the toilets

i can't take it anyomore 

'Sunny-ah...'

'please don't shout sooyoung!' She seems scared ? why thou ? I wont get angry that's why i asked to talk in private.

'Sunny-ah does it hurt?' I ask as gently as i could it even came out as a whisper...

'I-I yes it does...' she didn't lie....god damn ! It hurts so baddd....

'sunny... tell me why are you hurting again?...i promised my self to protect you...yet you get beat up so badlyy.... do you know how i feel?' i say as i touch her cheek and i could feel her hug me....

'Sorry Sooyoung....I don't know what to do about this whole situation...' Is she crying now? no please don't cry... pleasee

'Sunny please don't cry' she continues

'please...sunny why are you crying everything will be okay...' i say it really will this time i WILL get that psycho

'Because ...because i'm scared Sooyoungie i'm so scared.....please don't let her hurt me ever again...please' she breaks the hug crying..

'I won't okay' 

'look into my eyes' i add, she just nods as she slowly stops crying and looks at me

I slightly lean in and give her a really gentle peck (chiuu lol)  Them lips i'm certain i could kiss everyday.....'Sunny don't worry it will be okay...now go fix your make up up a little okay...? as i give her a kiss on the cheek

'okay i trust you...i'm sorry again sooyoungiee..'

'for what?'I ask...because honestly...i dont' see a reason to say sorry..

'for not telling you straight away..' I hug her once more and whisper 

'It's okay. And i promise...this will never repeat it self.' I kiss her forehead. She just  nods as she begins to fix her self up a bit.

I think i really have fallen deep, it was just like Yuri said i was a bit insecure still.. but today when i seen her face like that....i thought my mind was about to go crazy...i felt guilty....guilty for not being able to protect her...I do like her Yuri ah i really do....I will aske her out soon.. really soon...

 

 

So i'm sorry for being this late....I was knocked out after work BUT i hope yous enjoyed this because i hella enjoyed writing it haha ! ^.^ I thought of this chapter all day today and so many different ideas came along in the process....can't wait to share them with yous ^.^