Chapter 17

I Lost My Mind

Tuesday Morning

Yuri's Pov

How do i fix this?....me nad Victoria have been trying to figure out a way....but somehow can't....what do i do.....I walk out to the kitchen to eat my breakfast...there i see Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon......They said they will back me up on whatever i pick....yet here they are being angry at me but pretend to be nice...cool ...

'Heyy' i say i need to fix this and i will 

'Hey' i could feel all their eyes on me as i look for bread...

'So how are all of yous?' 

'We are okay.. WE are...' i could hear Hyoyeon say...OUCH...

'Guy's...' I turn around...i had tears in my eyes....

'Yeah?' they ask

'I-I'm sorry...' I finally say it

'It's not us Yuri who you should be sorry to...we are your friends....'I started crying and turn around

'I hate myself for what i have done guys....' i said i start to shake...i really do hate myself for it

'and why is that? you rejected Jessi when she confessed don't tell me what you told her isn't true' Taeyeon....

'I felt something for both of them....atleast i thought i did...' I shout

'Now...don't shout....' I could feel Taeyeon hug me...

'I'm sorry we are still your friends Yuri forever. But you need to tell us what you  really want!' 

'I-I want Jessica it was always her ever since the day we got closed in that store room....I couldn't help my self but to treat her the way i did....i really do like her for god's sake....but i f**ked things up because Victoria came back and she gave me a kiss and i thought she still likes me....and my feelings which i thought were the feelings of love i think it was just freindly sort of love....but i was confused back then and believed that i really do like Vicky and...and...and...i rejected Sica because....i thought it wouldn't be fair to be with her when i had those weird feelings for Vicky guys.....but i swear the moment i said no to Sica i felt like the worse human being on earth....I really do like her....what do i do..' i said the honest truth even if my eyes were now all red before school i don't care i just want to fix all of this...

I could feel them hug me...all of them....

'Yuri we won't help you...it's something  you must fix by yourself and you should know that....but we ARE your friends so if you have any ideas on how to fix it we will give you an advice..'  I'm happy they seem so nice to me for the first time since a week....i'm happy to still have them...

'I know guys...i know....i just have no idea how to...fix it...' I say

'think fast yuri-ahh..' Sooyoungie i know i know.

Sooyoung's Pov

My classes start at 12 today and so does Sunnys so i decided to take the girl out for some ice -cream....

As we walk with our ice-cream we decided to sit in the park on the grass....

'Sunny-ahh you have ice-cream over your face..' I said. HA. i smirk 

'Let me get rid of it for you...' I say as I her cheek. lol her face was priceless

'Sooyoungie STOPPP. you are embarrassing meee!..' I could see her blush to many different shades of red....kkk so cute my bunny.

'Okay okay Sunny-bunny-ah ' I say as i hug her and wait for her to finish that ice-cream of hers...

I wasn't planning to bring this up but...'Sunny-Bunny....'

'mmhm?' 

'do you think Jessi and Yuri still have a chance' I ask...i need to ask her i know her and Jessi are really close...her or Tiffany....but Tiffany is like ice wall she now really detests Yuri... I don't blame her

'Sooyoung..i really don't think we should be talking about it....but...but i was to anwser your question...i'll hnstly would say that Yuri....should try and try until Jessica gives in...or else she won't even be her friend if Yuri want's to start something with Jessi....she should try being friends with her again....See Jessi doesn't fall in love often and when she does...she doesn't give out second chances....' Ahh i understand so she is stubborn

'I see....welll..yesterday she told me...she won't ever forgive Yuri...and today Yuri told us she will try to fix things with Jessi....what do you think about that' i ask?

'Well i wish Yuri luck honestly i like Yuri and always thought she would be good for Jessi but what id done and Jessica hates her past so she often leavs it behind her never going bak....that's why I  said Yuri should try to be her friend first...and that's all i'm telling you pabo my ice cream is melting' kkk my gf is so cute

'Share some with me please' I aks

'There you go' Did she just slide that ice cream across my face...i'll...i'lll tickle her to death now...

'You did noot just do that'...i said kkk she is so damn cute....i need to stop before she stops breathing lol....

'We aren't done yet...' I could feel my face being pulled...into a kiss?...I'm so happy to have her....i think as i kiss back...

Jessica's Pov

Ahh I need to get into class....FAST....i'm late.....Tiffany i blame you 

I'm about to walk into class.. Icould hear crowds of people screeming...what is happening out there? O.O who cares i need to go in before Mrs Yang get's pissed.

'Hello Mrs.Yang i'm really sorry i slept in...' I'm waiting for her to shout and waiting...huh? what's wrong...

'Hello...ahh you must be Jessica Jung?' I look at the dude...who is this? he looks nothing like Mrs.Yang...

'Hello,sir?O.o' I look at him confused

'Please take your seat..' I jusd nod and go to my seat...i saw  Yuri and Taeyeon sitting close by...as i walk to my seat behind Tiffany...

'Yo Tiff who is this?' I ask..

'I have no idea' She looks at me just as confused

'Hello everyone....My name is Mr.Wong....I'm here in place of Mrs.Yang who had quit her job over the weekend' HuH? the evil witch decided to leave?....GREAT. I smirk. I could see Tiffany and the rest of the class also smirk kkkk.

'And...we also have a new student today.....please be kind to her and remember she is just like you a student please make friends with her.....' I listen. A new student? amazing...like we need more crazy stalkers..

Someone knocks on the door...'Please come in...' I could hear Mr.Wong say...

I saw a girl long blonde hair really fashionable...wait i know her from somewhere...

'Hello my name is Lee ChaeRin and im also part of 2ne1, please treat me like a normal student...I really want to make friends....' 

'ChaeChae!!!!' I say shouting....OMG this is my CHAECHAE my bae....my friend from America...I never thought we will see each other again...omo.omo.omo...

'J-Jessica? Jessinator? ' I could see her wave at me... 

'Yess...omg...Mr.Wong caould she sit with me pleaseEE?' I could feel EVERYONES stares i hella don't care this girl here was my first friend...

'Y-yes please go on and sit wherever you like Chaerin....jsut don't talk durning lessons...' I could see her run over to me and sit beside me.... This will be fun....

'Hey' She says while smiling

'Well well welll who do we have here?' I say as i see her sit beside me :3 

'sit down friend whe have loats to catch up on...' :3

But i have to wait until breaktime...