Roommate Season 3 episode 4

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What time is it? 8:00 am? I need water."Woohyun said as he got up.

(Back at Naeun's and Krystal's room)

"8:00!Well it's not the first time I've woken up late..."Naeun said as she was getting out.

"Krystal didn't come the our room yet?" Naeun said as she was looking around their room. As she was walking out side her room, she saw Woohyun.

"Oh hello Naeun!"Woohyun said happily.Naeun just waved back. As they were walking downstairs, Woohyun went to the kitchen.

"Oh my!"Woohyun said in shock as he saw Krystal and V on the floor.Naeun was just laughing secretly at Woohyun. Woohyun just glared at her. Krystal was just on the floor with V, her head was on his shoulder while his head was on hers. V last night thought he should sit next to her keeping her warm because she kept on coughing,he also put a blanket around them.Naeun started to take pics of them so she could show Krystal later.

"Good mor-"Jungkook stopped because he saw Krystal and V sleeping on the floor.

"What the heck?"Jungkook whispered.

"Shh let's wake them up until everyone comes."Woohyun said to Naeun and Jungkook. Naeun just nodded her head crazy while Jungkook looked at the two for a long time.

"Woah.....Vstal?"Mark said as he was pointing at the two with Ilhoon and L.

"Hahaha nice Mark!"Naeun happily said. Mark just blushed.

"Oh great how am I supposed to cook now? They're under the cooking stand!"L said madly. Few minutes later, Yujin, Seohyun, and IU came down stairs.

"Haha!"Yujin and Seohyun laughed while taking pictures.

"Look their holding hands!"IU said while jumping in a fan girl tone.

"Guys I didn't finish my beauty sle-"Haeryung stopped as she was looking at the two in a motherly way.

"Wake up lovebirds~"Ilhoon started to tease them.

"What?"Krystal and V said as they were waking up.

"Noona!" Jungkook said as he went up to them and separate their hands from each other.

"Opps sorry!"V said as they let go.

"I'm sorry too!"Krystal said while half sleeping. As the two got up and walked away like nothing happended, L started to get really happy.

"Yes!!! Now I can cook!"L said. As the members were eating, Naeun whispered something to Krystal.

"What?!?"Krystal whispered embarrassed.

"Show me!"Krystal whispered.

Seohyun kept eyeing her in a teasing way with Yujin waiting for her reaction.

"No way!"Krystal said embarressly.

"Yes way!"IU said while poking her. As everyone was done, each person had to do their own stuff. L was teaching Woohyun how to cook, Ilhoon and Mark were busy rapping songs together, IU and Haeryung were doing their own little fashion show in Haeryung's room, Naeun and Krystal were just talking normal in the living room upstairs, Seohyun and Yujin were just learning about each other more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter