Roommate Season 3 episode 3

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time past it was 6:00 pm.

"Let's see who will cook and wash the dishes for tonight!"said Yujin.

"Oh I know! Let's play the game Hide and Seek. When the Seeker has to put on a blindfold and then wait for the hiders to hide. When the seeker touches the hider,their out:)!" L said happily.

"You could t-"IU stopped because she remembered that the words she was about to say was rude,so she made up an lie.

"I mean...You have a great idea."Thanks;)"L said to IU. She just blushed.

"I agree with the game!"Haeryung said.

"Me too."Woohyun said.

"I do!"Seohyun said.

"If Noona said yes, then I will:)"Jungkook said happily. As everyone said yes, there was only one person who was Krystal.

"Krystal?....KRYSTAL!!!!"Naeun yelled as she slapped Krystal's arm.

"Ouch!"Krystal said.

"Since you were the last one Krystal,you should be the seeker."Ilhoon said to her.

"Fine.."She said back.

"Okay 3 2 1....GO!!!"the PD-nim said. They were all supposed to be hiding outside their garden field.

Here were their positions: Jungkook was in the center if the field,IU was behind the trees,Haeryung was just standing under the tree because of the sun,L was pretending to be the camera man,Seohyun and Yujin were together in the corner,V was sitting on the bench going back and forth,Naeun was just behind Krystal and making no sound,Mark sat down next to the PD-nim acting like he was one of the group,Ilhoon was pretending to be the mic person,And finally Woohyun was just climbing up the tree and staying there.

"Ready or not here I come!"Krystal said to them. As she was walking,she heard some quiet screaming, it came from Haeryung.

"Haeryung?"Krystal said.

"Yes?...Opps!"Haeryung said as she fell for the trick.Krystal just smiled and went to the tree.

"Gotcha!"Krystal said happily.

"That's unfair! The bees we're keep on coming to my flower designed dress!"she whined.

"Wait...I smell.....perfume."Krystal said unsure. As she went to the corner,she smelled really strong perfume.

"Gotcha!Two!?!?yay!!"Krystal said happily.

"No!"Yujin whined.

"Oh yah....I forgot that if we are together,our perfumes get mixed which gets too strong. Yujin just nodded her head while doing the "O" with .

"Oww!"Krystal said.

"Opps!"Ilhoon said as he accidentally hit Krystal on the head with the mic.

"That voice sounds young?"Krystal said.

"Oh no."Ilhoon said.

"Ah ha! Got you!"She said while hitting Ilhoon on the head for revenge.

"Hahahahahah!!!"Mark laughed at Ilhoon while Krystal was hitting his head.

"Hmm?"Krystal said.

"Hey who are you? By the way I got you!"Krystal said.

"Dang it!!!"Mark said.

"Why do I hear sounds behind me?"Krystal asked scared.

"I smell peach,is that you Naeun?"She asked as she touched somebody.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter